Geneva Carr Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Geneva Carr Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Geneva Carr
- 3 Geneva Carr Age
- 4 Geneva Carr Height
- 5 Geneva Carr Weight
- 6 Geneva Carr Education
- 7 Geneva Carr Family
- 8 Geneva Carr Husband
- 9 Geneva Carr Net Worth
- 10 Geneva Carr Measurements and Facts
- 11 Geneva Carr House and Cars
- 12 Geneva Carr Bull
- 13 Geneva Carr Hand To God
- 14 Are Geneva Carr And Jane Krakowski Related
- 15 Geneva Carr Career
- 16 Geneva Carr Movies
- 17 Geneva Carr Television
- 18 Frequently Asked Questions About Geneva Carr
- 19 Geneva Carr Social Media Contacts
- 20 Related Biographies.
Geneva Carr is an American television and stage actress who was born in Jackson, Mississippi, United States. She is best known for her portrayal of Marissa Morgan on the CBS television series Bull and for her performance as Margery in the original Broadway cast of Hand to God, winning a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play.
In 2015, she was nominated for a Tony Award for “Best Actress in a Play” for her headlining role as Margery in the critically acclaimed Broadway production of “Hand to God.”
10 Quick Facts About Geneva Carr
- Name: Geneva Carr
- Age: 49
- Birthday: 6 May
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Television and stage actress
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under review
- Net worth: 9 million
Geneva Carr Age
Carr is 49 years old as of 2020, she was born on 6 May 1971 in Jackson, Mississippi, United States. She celebrates her birthday on May 7 every year and her birth sign is Taurus.
Geneva Carr Height
Carr stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches. Her other body measurements include bust size – 32, waist size – 23, and hip size – 32 (all in inches).
Geneva Carr Weight
Carr has a weight of 48 kg.
Geneva Carr Education
Carr graduated from high school in Atlanta, she moved to Paris after graduating from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in French. She earned an MBA from the prestigious ESCP Europe Paris campus there.
While working for a French bank on Wall Street, after seeing an off-broadway play that awakened her true calling, Geneva turned her resignation.
Geneva Carr Family
Carr was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi, to her parents George and Phyllis (née Duba) Carr. She was born and raised alongside her two brothers, George Carr II and Joseph Carr. She played “Mom” on the AT&T commercials where she fretted over lost “rollover” minutes, as well as her big break, was in the Broadway play Hand to God in the year 2015.
Geneva Carr Husband
Carr is married to Yuji Yamazaki, an architect. The couple married in the year 2014. There was no information about any other relationships the actress has been into.
Currently, the couple has no children and there has been no news of pregnancy either. Geneva and her husband reside in a comfortable home in Harlem. Their house is reported to have a jacuzzi, a bar, and a library, but its cost is unknown.
Geneva Carr Net Worth
Carr has an estimated Net Worth of 9 million dollars as of 2021. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a television and stage actress. Through his various sources of income, Carr has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Geneva Carr Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Geneva Carr.
Geneva Carr Wiki
- Full Names: Geneva Carr
- Popular As: the portrayal of Marissa Morgan
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Television and stage actress
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: To be updated
- Sexual Orientation: Straight or Gay
Geneva Carr Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 49 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Date of Birth: 6 May 1971
- Place of Birth: Jackson, Mississippi, United States
- Birthday: May 6
Geneva Carr Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 32, waist size – 23, and hip size – 32 (all in inches)
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 48 kg
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Brown Blonde
- Shoe Size: To be updated
- Dress Size: To be updated
- Breast Size: To be updated
- Waist Size: To be updated
- Hip Size: To be updated
Geneva Carr Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): George
- Mother: Phyllis (née Duba) Carr
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): George Carr II and Joseph Carr
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Yuji Yamazaki
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: To be updated
Geneva Carr Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: 9 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Television and stage actress
Geneva Carr House and Cars
- Place of living: US
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Geneva Carr Bull
Bull is an American famous drama television series starring Michael Weatherly. CBS ordered the program to series on May 13, 2016, and it premiered on September 20, 2016. Geneva Carr is best known for her portrayal of Marissa Morgan on the CBS television series.
Geneva Carr Hand To God
Hand to God is a play written by Robert Askins. The play was produced Off-Broadway in 2011 and 2014 and on Broadway in 2015.
The Broadway production received five Tony Award nominations, including for Best New Play. Geneva played the role of Margery in the original Broadway cast of Hand to God, earning a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play.
Are Geneva Carr And Jane Krakowski Related
Some people think that Geneva Carr who plays Marissa Morgan in Bull is related to her look-alike Jane Krakowski from Ally McBeal. These two actresses are not related in any way.
Geneva Carr Career
Before joining the acting scene, she sold derivatives for living in a French bank. This came to an end when she moved to New York and joined the Actors Studio, an organization where members are taught professional and theater performing.
Before becoming a full-fledged actress, Geneva featured in AT&T mobile phone commercials that she became popular among television viewers.
By 1997, the American actress started to act professionally with her debut appearance as Kathy in the American sitcom Spin City. In the year that followed, when she delivered the role of a funeral guest in a Restaurant, she had her first movie acting experience.
The next time the actress was seen on the screen was in 2001 in the movie The 3 Little Wolves. The actress began to make recognizable progress in her career as she began to appear among others on popular films and television series such as Sex and the City (2002), Law and Order: Criminal Intent (2003).
When asked about the personalities that influenced her most in the line of her career, Geneva pointed to actresses like Viola Davis, Helen Mirren, Mary Tyler Moore, Patricia Arquette, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She also revealed that if she were not an actress, she would have been an investment banker. This shows that she definitely still has something to do with business.
Aside from the movies and sitcoms, she featured in during her early acting days, she has had recent appearances, including Visions of Joana (2012), Darkroom (2013), Bull (2016-present). Bull has so far been one of her most successful projects, gaining her wide recognition.
The actress made her Broadway debut appearance in the stage play Hand To God in 2015. Her role as Margery earned her a nomination for Best Actress in a Play at the Tony Awards. She has also voiced characters as a versatile actress in two video games, namely: Bully and Saints Row: The Third.
Geneva Carr Movies
- 2016 The Harrow as Adele
- 2015 Ava’s Possessions as Darlene
- 2013 Darkroom as Mother
- 2012 Alter Egos as Newscaster
- 2012 Visions of Joanna as Joanna Wyatt
- 2011 High Maintenance as Melissa
- 2011 The Melancholy Fantastic as Mrs. Wiley
- 2011 Smile as Tess
- 2010 Case Closed as Angela Biggs
- 2010 Love & Other Drugs as Viagra Nurse #2
- 2009 Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead as Charlotte Lawrence
- 2009 Company Retreat as Chessy
- 2009 It’s Complicated as Woman at Fertility Clinic
- 2008 College Road Trip as Mrs. O’Malley
- 2007 Then She Found Me as Woman in Her 20s
- 2005 Charlie’s Party as Mitsy Ann
- 2005 One Last Thing… as Hospital Administrator
- 2004 Neurotica as Stacey
- 2002 Fish in the Sea Is Not Thirsty as Veronique
- 2001 The 3 Little Wolfs as Shannen Wolf
- 1998 Restaurant as Funeral Guest
Geneva Carr Television
- 2016 I Shudder as Susan Marie Henglebert
- 2016–present Bull as Marissa Morgan
- 2015 Younger as Mary Beth Bell
- 2015 Deadbeat as Linda
- 2015 Law and Order: Special Victims Unit as Pam Baker
- 2014 The Mysteries of Laura as Danielle Bailey
- 2013 Yoga Partner as Tanya
- 2013 Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell as Tiffany
- 2013 Elementary as Rebecca Burrell
- 2012 Person of Interest as Nurse Liz Picket
- 2012 Blue Bloods as Sally Burton
- 2011 Onion News Network as Diane Connor
- 2011 Rescue Me as Pamela Keppler
- 2010 How to Make It in America as Tiny Apartment Mom
- 2010 Team Umizoomi as (voice)
- 2010 The Good Wife as Beth
- 2009 The Unusuals as Cheryl Thayler
- 2009 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Katie Harris
- 2009 Law & Order as Larry’s Accountant
- 2007 What Goes On as Naomi Knowles
- 2007 Two Families as N/A
- 2005 Jonny Zero as Mrs. Weston
- 2005 Hope & Faith as Kathy
- 2005 Law & Order: Trial by Jury as Talia Rawlings
- 2005–2009 Law & Order: Criminal as Intent Faith Yancy
- 2004 Chappelle’s Show as Airline Employee
- 2004 Third Watch as Caroline/Sarah Guile
- 2004 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Margo Sanders
- 2003 Law & Order: Criminal Intent as Camilla
- 2002 Sex and the City as Delivery Nurse
- 1997 Spin City as Kathy
Frequently Asked Questions About Geneva Carr
Who is Geneva Carr?
Geneva Carr is a famous television and stage actress who was born in Jackson, Mississippi, United States. She is best known for her portrayal of Marissa Morgan on the CBS television series Bull and for her performance as Margery in the original Broadway cast of Hand to God, winning a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play.
How old is Geneva Carr?
Carr is an American national born on 6 May 1971 in Jackson, Mississippi, United States.
How tall is Geneva Carr?
Carr stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches.
Is Geneva Carr married?
Yes, Carr is married to Yuji Yamazaki. They got married in 2014.
How much is Geneva Carr worth?
Carr has an approximate net worth of $9 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Geneva Carr live?
Because of personal reasons, carr has not shared her precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Geneva Carr dead or alive?
Carr is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Geneva Carr Now?
Actress: Carr is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry
Geneva Carr Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
Featured Famous Actresses.
- Adela Noriega
- Ali Macgraw
- Allison Munn
- Alyssa Mckay
- Angel Coulby
- Angela Sarafyan
- Angie Dickinson
- Autumn Reeser
- Barbara Niven
- Berlinda Tolbert
- Cariba Heine
- Cassi Davis
- Charlotte Simpson
- Chrystale Wilson
- Cindi Knight
- Cindy Costner
- Cynthia Rhodes
- Dale Dickey
- Dana Delany
- Debra Messing
- Debra Paget
- Deidre Hall
- Delta Burke
- Elaine Joyce
- Elizabeth Henstridge
- Fiona Gubelmann
- Gena Rowlands
- Genesis Rodriguez
- Gretchen Corbett
- Hannah Anderson
- Heather Storm
- Heather Thomas
- Hilary Farr
- Jami Gertz
- Jessica De Gouw
- Jessica Lowndes
- Jill Marie Jones
- Jill Wagner
- Joyce Dewitt
- Julia Duffy
- Katherine Renee Turner
- Kathrine Narducci
- Kathy Bates
- Kelly Lynch
- Kj Smith
- Kristen Johnston
- Kron Moore
- Lela Rochon
- Linda Evans
- Lisa Nicole Carson
- Lisa Wu
- Lisseth Chavez
- Maggie Baird
- Margaret Colin
- Marin Ireland
- Meg Donnelly
- Miranda Rae Mayo
- Molly Ephraim
- Molly Quinn
- Monica Calhoun
- Mozhan Marno
- Paula Malcomson
- Pilar Sanders
- Polly Holliday
- Rhyon Nicole Brown
- Robin Givens
- Sabrina Le Beauf
- Shelley Winters
- Shirley Henderson
- Shirley Jones
- Sky Katz
- Sofia Milos
- Sophie Mcshera
- Stana Katic
- Talia Shire
- Tammy Townsend
- Torrey Devitto
- Tracy Pollan
- Victoria Konefal
- Wendy Moniz