Hillary B. Smith Biography
Hillary B. Smith (Hillary Bailey Smith) is an American actress, best known for her daytime soap opera roles as Margo Hughes on As the World Turns and Nora Hanen Buchanan on One Life to Live.
Hillary B. Smith Age
Hillary B. Smith was born on May 25, 1957, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. She was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts.
Hillary B. Smith Education
Hillary B. Smith attended Dana Hall School, Pine Manor College, and Sarah Lawrence College. At Sarah Lawrence as a senior, she performed in off-Broadway and Broadway productions, including The Heidi Chronicles.
Hillary B. Smith Husband
Hillary B. Smith met her future husband at age 14 and married him a few years later after the two reconnected at a friend’s wedding. They have two children, a daughter, Courtney and a son, Philip (who originated the role of Margo’s son, Adam Munson).
Hillary B. Smith Actress
Hillary B. Smith performed in off-Broadway and Broadway productions, including The Heidi Chronicles. She married Philip Webster Smith, III in 1983.
Hillary B. Smith met her husband at age 14 and married him a few years later after the two reconnected at a friend’s wedding. They have two children, a daughter, Courtney and a son, Philip (who originated the role of Margo’s son, Adam Munson).
Smith is best known for her roles in the daytime soap operas. She made her soap debut in 1982, as Kit McCormick on
The Doctors and one year later, taking over the role of Margo Hughes on As the World Turns, a role she played from 1983 to 1990.
After taking maternity leave from acting after the birth in 1988 of her son,
Smith returned to daytime television, by originating the role of Llanview District Attorney Nora Hanen Buchanan on ABC soap opera One Life to Live.
She has played the character from 1992 until the series’ cancelation in 2012. She later returned to show in 2013 The Online Network short-lived continue.
Smith has won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series in 1994, for her performance in One Life to Live. From 1994 to 1995, Smith also has starred as the lead in the NBC sitcom Something Wilder. You may also read: Robert Sosebee Woods
She appeared and produced web soap-type series Venice: The Series. As a producer, in 2014 she has won Daytime Emmy. In 2014, Smith was the supervising producer for the soap opera web series Beacon Hill and was nominated for a 2015 Daytime Emmy for Outstanding New Approaches Drama Series.
In January 2017, her films were reported by Soap Opera Digest and Deadline Hollywood that Smith will reprise her OLTL character on General Hospital.
Hillary B. Smith Movies
- Purple Hearts 1984
- Love Potion No. 9 1992
- Lifebreath 1997
- Maid in Manhattan 2002
- Palindromes 2004
- A Million Happy Nows 2017
Hillary B. Smith Tv Shows
- Nurse 1981
- General Hospital 2017-2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful 2012
- Fumbling Thru the Pieces 2011-2013
- Venice: The Series 2009-2006
- One Life to Live 1992-2013
- No Soap, Radio 1982
- The Doctors 1982
- Baby Makes Five 1983
- Too Close for Comfort 1983
- As the World Turns 1983-1989
- Acting Sheriff 1991
Hillary B. Smith Awards and nominations
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Digital Daytime Drama Series 2017
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding New Approaches – Drama Series 2015
- Daytime Emmy Award Outstanding New Approaches – Drama Series 2014
- Indie Series Awards for Best Actress (Comedy) 2013
- HollyWeb Festival for Best Actress 2012
- Indie Series Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress 2011
- Indie Series Awards for Best Performance in a Comedic Role 2010
- Soap Opera Digest Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress 2001
- Online Film & Television Association for Best Actress in a Daytime Serial 2000
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series 1994
Hillary B. Smith Twitter
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.