Safaricom is the largest telecommunication company in Kenya. The Safaricom mobile network operator was formed in the year 1997 and has grown at a faster rate since it was formed. Due to investment in money transfer (m-pesa and m-shwari), Safaricom company has emerged as the most mobile network company that generates billions of money in Kenya.
The company has enabled people to able to access internet services by using both the computer and mobile phones alongside other services such as communication and sending short message services (SMS). People who access internet services usually subscribe or buy bundles from Safaricom. There are many ways in which a person can purchase bundles using Safaricom line.
There are different categories of internet bundles you can purchase from Safaricom Company using their line (Safaricom line). The more bundles you buy the more the validity period. For instance, 40 MB will take three months while 25GB will take six months. 40 MB costs Kshs.50, 80 MB (Kshs.100), 200 MB (Kshs.250), 500 MB (Kshs.500), 1.5 GB (Kshs.1000), 3 GB (Kshs.1999), 8 GB (Kshs.3999) and finally 25 GB costs Kshs.11499.
How to Buy Safaricom Bundles
1. You can buy a scratch card and key in *544# followed by the 16 digits (PIN number) from the scratch card hush and then press the call or Ok button.
2. You can purchase it online through the Safaricom website – www.safaricom.co.ke/bundles.
3. If you have enough airtime in your phone, you can purchase bundles by dialing *544#. Once you have dialed the number, select “buy internet bundles”. You will now have the option of purchasing bundles with either airtime or m-pesa account.
4. Another way is by sending an SMS of the price of the bundles to 450. To access the service, plug in your Safaricom modem into your computer, input your PIN number (if you have activated PIN), click on connect, go to your Web browser and type http://www.safaricom.com/bundles.
5. For iPad and Tablets, simply go to your browser and access the website.
Purchase Data Bundles with M-PESA
How to Buy Safaricom BundlesYou can purchase your Internet bundles anytime and pay for them via your M-PESA account in a few simple steps.
- From your mobile phone dial *544#
- Select ‘Buy Data Bundles’
- Select ‘M-PESA’
- Choose recipient – You can either buy for your PrePay line or another PrePay line
- Select the data bundle that you would like to purchase e.g. select 500MB for KSh500
- Accept the transaction
You will be notified on SMS once the purchase process is completed successfully.
How To Check For data bundles
Once you have purchased your internet bundles from Safaricom, you can also check for your balance of bundles remaining. This is done by sending an SMS of word ‘balance’ 450 or dialing *450*1#. You can also visit the Safaricom website www.safaricom.co.ke/bundles.
The headquarter offices of Safaricom company in Kenya is located in Safaricom House, Waiyaki way in Nairobi city. For more information, you can contact customer care through:
Postal Address:P.O Box 66827-00800, Nairobi, Kenya.
Telephone number: 100 (customer care) or 0722022100
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.safaricom.co.ke
Safaricom Data Bundles Promotion
|Bundle||Price (Ksh)||Validity Period|
Buying Data Bundles Online
Accessing the site is absolutely FREE when connected using a Safaricom line. To access the service, plug in your Safaricom modem into your computer, input your PIN number (if you have activated PIN), click on connect, go to your Web browser and type http://www.safaricom.com/bundles. For iPad and Tablets, simply go to your browser and access the website.
The following services will be accessible from the site:
- PrePay Data Bundles
- Data bundle purchase
- Data bundle balance
- Data bundle balance expiry display
- Airtime top-up
- Airtime balance display
- Top-up of another number (Airtime)
- PostPay Data Bundles
- Bundle purchase for your own number only
- Bundle balance display
Safaricom Bundles Mwitu
|Safaricom Bundle Mwitu Data Capacity||Safaricom Bundle Mwitu Price (Kshs)|
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.