Hubert Keller Biography and Wiki
Table of Contents
- 1 Hubert Keller Biography and Wiki
- 2 10 Facts About Hubert Keller
- 3 Hubert Keller Age
- 4 Hubert Keller Height and Weight
- 5 Hubert Keller Education
- 6 Hubert Keller Family, Parents, and Siblings
- 7 Hubert Keller’s Wife, Is He Married?
- 8 Hubert Keller Children
- 9 Hubert Keller’s Net Worth
- 10 Hubert Keller Measurements and Facts
- 11 Hubert Keller Bio and Wiki
- 12 Hubert Keller Birthday
- 13 Hubert Keller Body Measurements
- 14 Hubert Keller Family and Relationship
- 15 Hubert Keller Networth and Salary
- 16 Hubert Keller House and Cars
- 17 Hubert Keller Restaurants
- 18 Hubert Keller Secrets Of A Chef
- 19 The Cuisine Of Hubert Keller
- 20 Hubert Keller Cookbooks
- 21 Hubert Keller Potato Recipes
- 22 Ingredients
- 23 Instructions
- 24 Frequently Asked Questions About Hubert Keller
- 25 Who is Hubert Keller?
- 26 How old is Hubert Keller?
- 27 How tall is Hubert Keller?
- 28 Is Hubert Keller married?
- 29 How much is Keller’s worth?
- 30 Where does Keller live?
- 31 Is Keller dead or alive?
- 32 Hubert Social Media Contacts
- 33 Related Biographies.
- 34 Popular Posts
Hubert Keller is a noted French chef, who is famously known for his signature restaurants, Fleur de Lys in San Francisco and Las Vegas.
10 Facts About Hubert Keller
- Name: Hubert Keller
- Age: To be Updated.
- Birthday: June 27
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 59 kg
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: French chef
- Marital Status: To be Updated.
- Salary: To be Updated.
- Networth: $100,000 – $ 1000,000
Hubert Keller Age
Keller is 66 years old as of 2020, he was born on December 21, 1954, in Alsace, France. He celebrates his birthday on December 21, every year, and his birth sign is Sagittarius.
Hubert Keller Height and Weight
Keller stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) and Weighs 130 lbs (59 kg). However, details regarding his other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Hubert Keller Education
There isn’t much information regarding Keller’s educational background but it is certain that he graduated from the École Hoteliere in Strasbourg.
Hubert Keller Family, Parents, and Siblings
Keller was born and raised by his parents in Alsace, France. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Hubert’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Hubert Keller’s Wife, Is He Married?
Keller is happily married to Chantal Keller. However, we are keeping tabs and will update you when we get more details about Chantal and their wedding.
Hubert Keller Children
As of 2020, there isn’t any documented report about Keller and his spouse having kids. Nevertheless, this information is currently under review and will be updated once we get it from a credible source.
Hubert Keller’s Net Worth
Keller has an estimated net worth of $250,000 as of 2020. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a chef. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Hubert Keller Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Keller.
Hubert Keller Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Hubert Keller
- Popular As: Keller
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Chef
- Nationality: French
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hubert Keller Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 66 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Date of Birth: December 21, 1954
- Place of Birth: Alsace, France
- Birthday: December 21,
Hubert Keller Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: White
Hubert Keller Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Chantal Keller
- Children: To be Updated
Hubert Keller Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $250,000
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Chef
Hubert Keller House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Hubert Keller Restaurants
Keller began as a pastry chef, working in various restaurants including Auberge de L’Ill, Domaine de Chateauneuf, the cruise liner Mermoz and Moulin de Mougins in France, and La Cuisine du Soleil in São Paulo, Brazil. He trained under Paul Haeberlin, Paul Bocuse, and Roger Vergé and later moved to San Francisco in 1982 to revitalize the now-defunct Sutter 500.
In 1986, he was the co-owner and executive chef of the original Fleur de Lys in San Francisco. Keller later opened a Gourmet Burger Bar in Las Vegas, Nevada, which features a $60 “Rossini Burger” made of American Kobe beef, shaved truffles, and sautéed foie gras.
He opened a second Fleur de Lys, at Mandalay Bay and a French-influenced steakhouse in Downtown St. Louis called SLEEK, regarding it as the best steak house in St. Louis.
Keller was the Club XIX consulting chef, at the Lodge in Pebble Beach in Pebble Beach, California. He is the author of The Cuisine of Hubert Keller and the co-author of Dr. Dean Ornish’s Eat More, Weigh Less.
He was the first guest chef alongside Jean-Marc Fullsack to cook dinner for President Clinton in White House history and to train the White House chef in healthy cooking with the guidance of Jean-Marc Fullsack.
Hubert Keller Secrets Of A Chef
Charismatic chef and restaurateur Keller transforms his famous dishes into easy-to-follow recipes for the home cook. Filmed on location in a vineyard kitchen in Northern California and at his Burger Bar restaurant in Las Vegas, Keller’s cooking reflects the many places in which he has lived, including his native Alsace, France, and San Paulo, Brazil. Each episode focuses on one ingredient, different preparation techniques for it, and information on the best way to buy and cook it.
The Cuisine Of Hubert Keller
This is lavish the full-color debut of San Francisco’s acclaimed French chef Hubert Keller and his restaurant, Fleur De Lys, which has been lauded as one of the finest in America. With 75 color photos and more than 150 recipes, this cookbook captures the drama and simplicity of Keller’s cuisine. … Google Books
Originally published: 1996
Authors: Hubert Keller, John Harrison
Hubert Keller Cookbooks
- Technical Safety – An Attribute of Quality: An Interdisciplinary Approach and Guideline – 2017
- Hubert Keller’s Christmas in Alsace – 2013
- Hubert Keller’s Souvenirs: Stories and Recipes from My Life – 2012
- Burger Bar: Build Your Own Ultimate Burgers – 2009
- The Cuisine of Hubert Keller – 1996
- Hubert Keller Notecards – 1996
Hubert Keller Potato Recipes
- 4 pounds Yukon gold or russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 6 ounces onions, peeled, ends cut flat
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Fill a 4-quart saucepan with potatoes and cover them by 1 inch of water. Add garlic, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to let them simmer for another 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 3-quart ceramic baking dish with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Using the 4-mm slicing disc, push onions (side down) through the feed tube of the Cuisinart Food Processor using medium pressure. Toss onions with 1 tablespoon of melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt. Set aside.
- Switch to metal “s” blade and then add cream cheese, egg, and milk into the work bowl. Blend until smooth and homogeneous in texture (usually 1 minute). Remove ingredients and place them in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Switch to medium shredding disc and then feed the drained potatoes in batches through the processor feed tube. Use light pressure for shredding. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl, and add the cream cheese mixture, and remaining salt and pepper. Stir all ingredients together until blended.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking dish and layer the sliced onion on the top. After covering loosely with aluminum foil bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 30-35 minutes until mashed potatoes become puffy and onions are golden. Serve hot.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hubert Keller
Who is Hubert Keller?
Keller is a noted French chef, who is famously known for his signature restaurants, Fleur de Lys in San Francisco and Las Vegas.
How old is Hubert Keller?
Keller is an American national born on December 21, 1954, in Alsace, France.
How tall is Hubert Keller?
Keller stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) and Weighs 130 lbs (59 kg).
Is Hubert Keller married?
Keller is happily married to Chantal Keller.
How much is Keller’s worth?
Keller has an approximate net worth of $250,000. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the restaurant and business management industry.
Where does Keller live?
Because of security reasons, Keller has not shared his precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Is Keller dead or alive?
Keller is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Hubert Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Molly Quinn (Actress) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Castle, Net Worth
- Tiffany Rockelle Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Son, Piper Rockelle and Net Worth
- Annet Mahendru Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Actress, Salary, and Net worth
- Henry Cavill Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Girlfriend, Man of Steel, COVID-19, Wolverine, Movies and Net Worth.
- Kevin James Plank Bio, Age, Parents, Siblings, Net Worth, Height and Girlfriend
- Jenna Fischer Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Sister, Husband, Kids, Movies, Tv-Shows, and Net Worth.
Other Famous People
- Alan Greenspan
- Amy Reimann
- Andrew Lessman
- Annie Leibovitz
- Antonia Lofaso
- Brooke Williamson
- Buttery Films
- Charles Rettig
- Clare Dalton
- Cliff Asness
- Dana Cutler
- David Bellavia
- David Bromstad
- David Malpass
- Dennis Basso
- Dr Caroline Leaf
- Dr Jessica Griffin
- Faith Jenkins
- Frank Caprio
- Gerry Spence
- Gretchen Jones
- Harmeet Dhillon
- Harry Litman
- Hot Bench
- Jacqueline Stewart
- Jai Nice
- Jeff Lewis
- Jenna Yeh
- Jenni Kayne
- Jill Wine Banks
- John Gubler
- John Schlesinger
- Joyce Vance
- Laura Bennett
- Lauren Lake
- Lee Anne Wong
- Lee Merritt
- Leon Rose
- Lucas Reiner
- Marilee Fiebig
- Max Shifrin
- Melissa Murray
- Michael Greger
- Michael Moloney
- Michael Voltaggio
- Mike Amiri
- Mike Morse
- Ming Tsai
- Patricia Dimango
- Patty Wagstaff
- Paul Wahlberg
- Rachael Finley
- Renell Medrano
- Richard Blais
- Sara Moulton
- Stephen Starr
- Steve Alley
- Susan Graver
- Tom Martino
- Tom Siwa