Ines Sainz Biography
Ines Sainz is a Mexican sports journalist, television personality, and model who was born and brought up Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico. Currently, she works for Azteca Deportes the host of the Spanish-language sports interview program named DxTips or, Deportips. Her husband is the owner of the production company that created the show. She made her debut in 2016 as a host for Netflix’s Ultimate Beastmaster: Mexico series.
Sainz began her career as a journalist and started covering sports events in Mexico. She gained international recognition when she covered the 2006 World Cup for TV Azteca. She has also covered the Super Bowl, the NBA Finals, and the UEFA Champions League.
In addition to her work as a sports journalist, Inés has appeared on various television shows, including “Dancing with the Stars” in Mexico and “Big Brother VIP.” She has also been featured in several magazines, including Maxim and GQ.
In 2010, Sainz was involved in a controversy when she accused several New York Jets players of making inappropriate comments towards her in the team’s locker room. The incident sparked a debate about sexism in sports journalism.
10 Quick Facts About Ines Sainz
- Name: Inés Sainz Gallo
- Age: 45 Years (As of 2023)
- Birthday: 20 September
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
- Nationality: Mexican
- Occupation: Sports Journalist, Television Personality, and Model
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $4 Million
Ines Sainz Age
Sainz is 45 years old as of 2023, she was born on 20 September 1978, in Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico. She celebrates her birthday on 20 September every year and her birth sign is Virgo.
Ines Sainz Height
Sainz stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m). Her body measurements are 33-26-32 inches.
Ines Sainz Weight
Sainz Weighs 58 kg (128 lbs). She has blue eyes and golden brown hair.
Early Life and Education
Sainz was born on September 20, 1978, in Queretaro, Mexico. She grew up in a family of journalists and had a passion for sports from a young age. She attended the Universidad del Valle de México in Querétaro, where she earned a degree in law.
She then enrolled at the Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro where she graduated with a masters degree in tax law. She also pursued a degree in sports business administration.
During her studies, Sainz worked as a model and a TV host. She later began her career as a journalist, covering sports events in Mexico for various media outlets. Her passion for sports and her talent for reporting led her to become one of the most well-known sports journalists in Mexico.
Rise to Fame
Sainz rose to fame in the early 2000s when she started working as a sports reporter for TV Azteca, one of Mexico’s largest television networks. She quickly gained recognition for her beauty and her ability to report on a wide range of sports.
In 2006, Sainz covered the FIFA World Cup for TV Azteca, which brought her international recognition. Her coverage of the event was well-received, and she quickly became known as one of the top sports journalists in Mexico.
Over the years, Sainz has covered some of the biggest sporting events in the world, including the Super Bowl, the NBA Finals, and the UEFA Champions League. She has also interviewed some of the biggest names in sports, including Kobe Bryant, Lionel Messi, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
In addition to her work as a sports journalist, Sainz has also appeared on several television shows, including “Dancing with the Stars” in Mexico and “Big Brother VIP.” She has also been featured in several magazines, including Maxim and GQ.
Sainz’s rise to fame is a testament to her talent, hard work, and dedication to sports journalism. She has become a role model for young women who aspire to work in the male-dominated field of sports journalism.
Ines Sainz Family, Parents, and Siblings
Sainz was born to her parents Juanita Gallo and Alejandro Sainz in Santiago de Querétaro. She spent her childhood with her three siblings including Bernardo Sainz in Mexico City. Her father worked as a lawyer. All her siblings are boys, one being her twin.
Ines Sainz Husband
Sainz is currently married to her husband Héctor Rojano, a Mexican television producer. The couple tied the knot in 1998. They are blessed with four children named María Inés, Eduardo, Hector, and Maya.
Ines Sainz Children (Hijos)
Sainz and her husband Héctor Rojano have four children together, two daughters named María Inés Rojano and Maya Rojano, two sons named Eduardo Rojano and Hector Rojano.
Ines Sainz Net Worth
Sainz has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a sports journalist, television personality, and model. Through her various sources of income, Ines has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Ines Sainz Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Sainz.
Ines Sainz Wiki
- Full Names: Inés Sainz Gallo de Pérez
- Popular As: Ines
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Sports Journalist, Television Personality, and Model
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ines Sainz Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 45 years (2023)
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Date of Birth: 20 September 1978
- Place of Birth: Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico
- Birthday: 20 September 1978
Ines Sainz Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 33-26-32 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Golden Brown
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 32 inches
Ines Sainz Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Alejandro Sainz
- Mother: Juanita Gallo
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Three brothers including Bernardo
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Héctor Rojano
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (María Inés Rojano, Maya Rojano) Daughter(s) (Eduardo Rojano, Hector Rojano)
Ines Sainz Net worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $4 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Sports Journalist, Television Personality, and Model
Ines Sainz Sports Reporter
As a sports reporter, Sainz has interviewed renowed sports personalities such as tennis players Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, basketball players Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal, baseball players Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez just to mention a few.
Sainz is also an active sports woman herself she has particapted in numerous sports including football, swimming, volleyball, basketball and tennis. During her tenure, Sainz has reported on three Champions League tournaments and four NBA Finals, the 2004 Athens Olympics and the 2006 World Cup.
She covered the first Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002 and as of 2009, Sainz had reported on six Super Bowls. In 2016, it was declared that Sainz was the next host on the Netflix reality shows Ultimate Beastmaster. In season 3, she went back as a host for Mexico’s second appearance.
Ines Sainz Mark Sanchez and Jets Locker Room
In 2010 as she was seeking an interview with the NY Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, Sainz was the target of vile comments from players and staff. Media persons reported that team members made “catcalls and rude comments”. She accepted a personal apology which was offered by Jets owner Woody Johnson after hearing about the incident.
Ines Sainz Model
She started her modeling career at a tender age. Her first gigs included commercials for companies such as ‘Bacari,’ ‘Hoteles Mision,’ and ‘Telcel.’ In the 2000s, Sainz was featured on the cover of renowed Spanish- Language magazines like ‘Revista Gente y la Actualidad,’ ‘H Para Hombres,’ ‘Maxim,’ and ‘Esquire Mexico.‘
In the ‘2010 World Cup, she appeared on the websites managed by ‘Sports Illustrated‘ and ‘Men’s Health‘. She was named ‘Fifth Sexiest Woman Sports Reporter’ in the world in 2009 by FHM.
Notable Travel, Events, and Experiences
Ines has had many notable travel, events, and experiences throughout her career as a sports journalist and television personality. Some of these include:
- Covering Super Bowl XLIV: In 2010, Ines covered Super Bowl XLIV in Miami for TV Azteca, becoming the first Mexican female journalist to cover the event.
- World Cup 2010: Ines covered the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, providing live reports and analysis for TV Azteca.
- London Olympics 2012: Ines was also in London in 2012 to cover the Summer Olympics.
- NFL and NBA events: Ines has covered various NFL and NBA events, including the Pro Bowl, the NBA Finals, and the NBA All-Star Game.
- NASCAR: In 2013, Ines covered the Daytona 500, becoming the first Latina to do so.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue: In 2011, Ines was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue as part of a special section on athletes and their swimsuit styles.
- Charity work: Ines has also been involved in various charitable endeavors, including serving as an ambassador for the Special Olympics and participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Future Aspirations and Goals
While it is not known what specific aspirations and goals Ines has for the future, it is clear that she has been a driven and accomplished individual throughout her career. She has repeatedly shown her dedication to sports journalism, particularly in her coverage of American football, and has continued to expand her reach and influence through her work.
In an interview, Ines has mentioned her desire to continue growing and learning, both as a journalist and as a person. She has also expressed her interest in becoming involved in various causes and movements that are important to her, such as supporting women’s empowerment and combating domestic violence.
Overall, it is likely that Ines will continue to make a positive impact in the world, using her platform to promote important causes and inspire others to pursue their goals and dreams.
Social Impact: Philanthropic, Charitable and Community Involvement
Ines has been actively involved in various philanthropic, charitable, and community endeavors throughout her career. Some of her notable contributions include:
- Ambassador for Special Olympics: Ines has served as an ambassador for the Special Olympics and has worked to promote awareness and support for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure: Ines has participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, an annual event that raises awareness and funds for breast cancer research.
- Domestic violence awareness: Ines has been an advocate for domestic violence awareness and prevention. She has worked with organizations such as Casa Alianza, which provides shelter and support to young victims of violence and abuse.
- Charitable donations: Ines has made charitable donations to various causes, including earthquake relief efforts in Mexico and supporting families affected by COVID-19.
- Women’s empowerment: Ines has also been an advocate for women’s empowerment and has used her platform to promote gender equality in the workplace and in society.
- Community involvement: Ines has been involved in her local community in Mexico, where she has helped to promote sports and physical activity among young people.
Ines Sainz Awards Accomplishments and Achievements
Ines is a Mexican journalist and television personality who has accomplished a lot in her career. Some of her notable achievements and awards include:
- National Journalism Award: In 2001, Ines won the National Journalism Award in Mexico for her coverage of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- CoverGirl de Mexico: In 2007, Ines was named CoverGirl de Mexico, making her the first sports journalist to receive the honor.
- Best Sports Reporter Award: In 2009, Ines won the Best Sports Reporter Award from the Association of Mexican Journalists.
- Top 50 Most Beautiful Women in Sports: In 2010, Ines was named one of the Top 50 Most Beautiful Women in Sports by Sports Illustrated.
- Hispanic Heritage Award: In 2011, Ines was awarded the Hispanic Heritage Award in the Sports category.
- Special Recognition Award: In 2013, Ines received a Special Recognition Award at the 30th Annual Imagen Awards for her contributions to the Latino community.
- Hall of Fame Inductee: In 2018, Ines was inducted into the Latin American International Sports Hall of Fame.
- Premio TVyNovelas: In 2021, Ines won the Premio TVyNovelas award for Best Sports Commentator.
Ines’s legacy is that of a trailblazer and a role model for young women who aspire to succeed in the world of sports journalism. Throughout her career, she has broken barriers and shattered stereotypes, proving that women can be just as knowledgeable and passionate about sports as men.
Ines’s legacy includes her accomplishments as a journalist, her advocacy for women’s empowerment and domestic violence prevention, and her philanthropic contributions to various causes. She has also inspired many young women to pursue careers in sports journalism and has served as a mentor and a role model for aspiring journalists.
In addition to her professional achievements, Ines’s legacy also includes her commitment to living a healthy and active lifestyle. She has been an advocate for physical fitness and has promoted the benefits of sports and exercise for overall well-being.
Ines’s legacy is one of courage, perseverance, and excellence in the face of adversity. Her work has inspired generations of young women to pursue their dreams and to believe that anything is possible with hard work, dedication, and a passion for what you do.
Hobbies and Interests
- Fitness and exercise: Ines is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys participating in a variety of physical activities, including running, cycling, and yoga.
- Travel: Ines has traveled extensively throughout her career and enjoys exploring new places and cultures.
- Fashion and style: Ines is known for her fashionable outfits and has even been featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue as part of a special section on athletes and their swimsuit styles.
- Music: Ines is a fan of various genres of music, including rock, pop, and Latin music.
- Reading: Ines enjoys reading books, particularly those related to sports, fitness, and personal growth.
- Cooking: Ines is also a food lover and enjoys cooking healthy meals and experimenting with new recipes.
- Gender equality: Ines is a strong advocate for gender equality in the workplace and in society. She believes that women should have the same opportunities as men to pursue their passions and achieve their goals.
- Empowerment: Ines also believes in the power of self-confidence and self-empowerment. She encourages others to believe in themselves and to pursue their dreams, no matter how difficult they may seem.
- Community engagement: Ines believes in the importance of being an active member of one’s community and giving back to those in need.
- Fitness and health: Ines believes in the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which includes regular exercise, healthy eating habits, and self-care practices.
- Integrity: Ines believes in the importance of honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all aspects of life.
Ines is a remarkable journalist, television personality, and role model who has achieved great success in the sports journalism industry. Through her work, she has broken down barriers and shattered stereotypes, paving the way for future generations of women to follow in her footsteps.
In addition to her professional accomplishments, Ines is also an advocate for important causes, such as women’s empowerment and domestic violence prevention, and has made significant contributions to various philanthropic efforts.
Ines’s personal beliefs, hobbies, and interests reflect her dynamic personality and her commitment to living a healthy, fulfilling, and purposeful life. She is a true inspiration to many and her legacy will continue to inspire future generations of women for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ines Sainz
Ines is a renowned sports journalist, television personality, and model who works for Azteca Deportes the host of the Spanish-language sports interview program named DxTips or, Deportips.
Ines is a Mexican national born on 20th September 1978, in Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico.
Ines stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 meters).
Yes, Ines is married to Héctor Rojano. They got married in 1998. They are blessed with four children named María Inés, Eduardo, Hector, and Maya.
Ines has an approximate net worth of $4 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the media industry.
Details about Ines’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much she makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Ines is a resident of Mexico, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Ines is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Ines is pursuing her career in journalism. She is working as a host of the Spanish-language sports interview program named DxTips or, Deportips and also a journalist for Azteca Deportes.
Ines Sainz Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Kathy Sweeney
- Edward Moody
- Karyn Greer
- Lisa Rozner
- Amy Dorris
- Natalie Vertiz
- Melissa Grelo
- Kathy Jacobs
Other Famous Media Personalities
- Adam Richman
- Alan Autry
- Alex Curry
- Alex Kraemer
- Alex Scott
- Alexa Datt
- Amanda Taylor
- Amy Lawrence
- Amy Robach
- Ana Maria Polo
- Andrea Canning
- Andrew Fillipponi
- Ari Fleischer
- Ashley Shahahmadi
- Ben Robinson
- Bill Evans
- Boris Sanchez
- Britt Baker
- Brittany Boyer
- Carla Medrano
- Carley Shimkus
- Cecily Tynan
- Charles Gibson
- Cristy Lee
- Dagen Mcdowell
- Dallas Raines
- David Muir
- David Venable
- Dj Akademiks
- Donnie Simpson
- Elizabeth Cook
- Ella Dorsey
- Emily Jones
- Emily Kaplan
- Glenn Kirschner
- Greg Brown
- Greta Van Susteren
- Harris Faulkner
- Jackie Deangelis
- Jackie Redmond
- Jason Rantz
- Jericka Duncan
- Jessica Boyington
- Jessica Chobot
- Jimmy Failla
- Joe Martin
- John Cochran
- Jonathan Lemire
- Joy Reid
- Judy Woodruff
- Kari Lake
- Katie Daryl
- Kayla Braxton
- Keith Morrison
- Kevin O Connor
- Kim Johnson
- Leslie Marshall
- Lori Petty
- Mark Johnson
- Martha Sugalski
- Mattie Breaux
- Melody Holt
- Mia Mastroianni
- Michael Kay
- Michelle Diaz
- Michelle Miller
- Mike Missanelli
- Molly Mccollum
- Molly Rose
- Natalie Pinkham
- Rachel Campos Duffy
- Rachel Scott
- Raul Brindis
- Rob Marciano
- Sarah Richardson
- Shannon Bream
- Trysta Krick
- Vinny Guadagnino
- Whit Johnson
- Zena Foster