International Schools in Nairobi: IGCSE Schools in Nairobi
Nairobi is home to a diverse mix of expats and as such has a wide range of international schools to serve the needs of the city’s large expat population.There are more than 15 international schools in Nairobi which follow the national curriculums of the UK, USA, Sweden, Japan, the Netherlands, Germany and France.
Expats who want their children’s education to incorporate some religious teachings will find that there are a number of Christian international schools in Nairobi as well. Most of these schools charge more than local schools but their education system is friendlier and matches the top schools in the world and these International Schools are normally located in the expat areas, which makes sense.
Here is a list of the most popular international schools in Nairobi. Be aware that most of the schools are oversubscribed and operate using waiting lists for admissions. Expat parents are therefore advised to apply well in advance to secure their child a position at their desired school.
The following are Some of the Best International schools found in Nairobi
List of International Schools in Nairobi: IGCSE Schools in Nairobi
- The Banda School
- Greensteds International School
- Brookhouse International School
- Braeburn Group of International Schools
- Nairobi International School
- French School of Nairobi
- West Nairobi School (WNS)
- Hillcrest International Schools
- St. Christopher’s Schools
- Gems Cambridge International School
- The Emerald International School
- the Aga Khan Academy, Nairobi
- Strathmore School
- Kabete International School
- Peponi Schools
- Bridge International Academies
- St Andrew’s School
- Oshwal Academy Nairobi
- Mahanaim International High School
- St Mary’s International Academy
- International School of Kenya
- Rosslyn Academy
- Swedish School of Nairobi
- Brookhurst International School
- Rusinga School
- German School Nairobi
- Kenton Preparatory School
- Lycee Denis Diderot
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.