Jackie Sandler Biography
Jackie Sandler is an American actress and model who was born and brought up in Coral Springs, Florida, United States of America. She is widely known for her roles in Big Daddy as Waitress, Grown Ups 2 as Jackie Tardio, Just Go With It as Veruca, Blended as Hollywood Stepmom, and in 50 First Dates as Dentist.
10 Quick Facts About Jackie Sandler
- Name: Jacqueline Samantha Titone
- Age: 49 Years (As of 2023)
- Birthday: 24 September
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress and Model
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $50 Million
Jackie Sandler Age
Sandler is 49 years old as of 2023, she was born on 24 September 1974, in Coral Springs, Florida, United States. She celebrates her birthday on 24 September every year and her birth sign is Libra.
Jackie Sandler Height
Sandler stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
Jackie Sandler Weight
Sandler Weighs 62 kg (136 lbs). She has hazel eyes and light brown hair.
Early Life and Education
Jackie Sandler was born on September 24, 1974, in Coral Springs, Florida, USA. She was raised in a Catholic family and attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where she studied and graduated.
It is during this time that she started her modeling career. After completing high school, she moved to California to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
She then attended a community college in California for a brief period. She later took acting classes at the Herbert Berghof Studio in New York City to improve her craft and pursue her passion for acting.
Rise to Fame
Sandler’s rise to fame began with her modeling career, which she started in Florida before moving to California. She modeled for several magazines and appeared in several commercials, including one for Bacardi.
Sandler’s acting career began when she met Adam Sandler on the set of the movie “Big Daddy” in 1999. They started dating soon after and got married in 2003. Since then, she has appeared in several of her husband’s movies, often in small roles.
Sandler’s most notable roles include the character of Jennifer in the comedy movie “The House Bunny” (2008) and the role of Jackie Tardio in the romantic comedy movie “Blended” (2014), both of which were box office successes.
In addition to her work in movies, Sandler has also made appearances in TV shows, including “Rules of Engagement” and “The Goldbergs.” She continues to work as an actress, and her collaborations with her husband Adam Sandler have helped to increase her popularity and profile in Hollywood.
Jackie Sandler Young (Family)
Sandler was born to parents Lila Titone and Joseph Titone as Jackie Samantha Titone in Florida. She spent her childhood with her two siblings a sister named Alexandra Titone and a brother named Chris Titone.
Nonetheless, her parents divorced in the year 1990 due to irreconcilable differences hence dragged Jackie for seven years estranged from her father. Most noteworthy, it is known that she was raised in a Christian religion but converted into Judaism in 2000.
She went to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where she studied and graduated. It is during this time that she started her modeling career. Further information regarding her early life in detail is currently under review and will be updated as soon as it is available.
Jackie Sandler Husband
Jackie is currently married to her husband Adam Sandler, an actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and singer-songwriter. The couple tied the knot on June 22, 2003. The couple met on the set of Big Daddy, and they were dating before the movie came out in June 1999.
Afterward, they tied the knot featured celebrities such as Rob Schneider and Jennifer Aniston. As a result of their marriage, the duo shares two children together namely; Sunny Sandler and Sadie Sandler.
They welcomed Sadie on 6th May 2006, which was three years after the couple wedded. Sunny on the other hand, was born on 2nd November 2008. Moreover, the family appears on the streets of Los Angeles.
Most noteworthy, Sunny has appeared in Pixels, Blended, and Jack and Jill, while Sadie has appeared in Blended, Hotel Transylvania, and Grown Ups. Further information regarding her marital status in detail is currently under review and will be updated as soon as it is available.
Jackie Sandler Kids
Jackie and her husband Adam Sandler have two children, both daughters named Sunny Madeline Sandler and Sadie Madison Sandler. They welcomed Sadie on 6th May 2006, which was three years after the couple wedded. Sunny on the other hand, was born on 2nd November 2008.
Moreover, the family appears on the streets of Los Angeles. Most noteworthy, Sunny has appeared in Pixels, Blended, and Jack and Jill, while Sadie has appeared in Blended, Hotel Transylvania, and Grown Ups. Further information regarding their children in detail is currently under review and will be updated as soon as it is available.
Jackie Sandler Net Worth
Sandler has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars as of 2023. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an actress and model. Through her various sources of income, Jackie has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Jackie Sandler Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Jackie.
Jackie Sandler Wiki
- Full Names: Jacqueline Samantha Titone
- Popular As: Jackie
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress and Model
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White (Italian-Sicilian ancestry)
- Religion: Judaism
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jackie Sandler Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 49 years (2023)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Date of Birth: 24 September 1974
- Place of Birth: Coral Springs, Florida, USA
- Birthday: 24 September
Jackie Sandler Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
- Weight: 62 Kg (136 lbs)
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Breast Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
Jackie Sandler Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Joseph Titone
- Mother: Lila Titone
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Alexandra Titone and Chris Titone
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Adam Sandler
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Daughter(s) (Sadie Sandler and Sunny Sandler) Sons (None)
Jackie Sandler Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $50 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Actress and Model
Jackie Sandler Career
Jackie is an American actress and model. She was born on September 24, 1974, in Coral Springs, Florida. She started her career as a model before making her way into the entertainment industry.
Jackie made her film debut in 1999, playing a small role in the comedy film “Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo.” She has since appeared in several films, mostly comedies, including “Big Daddy,” “The Benchwarmers,” and “Bedtime Stories.”
Sandler has also appeared in several of her husband Adam Sandler’s films, including “Grown Ups,” “Just Go with It,” and “Blended.” Aside from acting, she has also done voiceover work for several animated films, including “Hotel Transylvania” and “The Emoji Movie.”
In addition to her work in film and television, Jackie has also made appearances in music videos and on various talk shows. She has also worked as a model, appearing in several magazines and ad campaigns.
Jackie Sandler Movies
- Murder Mystery
- Father of the Year
- Kevin Can Wait
- Real Rob
- Sandy Wexler
- The Goldbergs
- The Ridiculous 6
- Marry Me
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
- Grown Ups 2
- Rules of Engagement
- Hotel Transylvania
- That’s My Boy
- Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star
- Just Go With It
- Grown Ups
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop
- Bedtime Stories
- You Don’t Mess with the Zohan
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
- The King of Queens
- The Benchwarmers
- 50 First Dates
- Eight Crazy Nights
- Little Nicky
- Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo
- Big Daddy
Notable Travel, Events, and Experiences
As an actress and model, Jackie has had the opportunity to travel to various locations for work and attend many events throughout her career. Here are some notable ones:
- Film premieres and festivals: Jackie has attended numerous film premieres and festivals, including the Cannes Film Festival and the Sundance Film Festival, to promote her films and network with other industry professionals.
- Red carpet events: Jackie has walked the red carpet at various award shows, including the Oscars, Golden Globes, and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Travel for work: As an actress, Jackie has traveled to various locations around the world for film shoots, including Hawaii for “50 First Dates” and South Africa for “Blended.”
- Family vacations: Jackie has also enjoyed several family vacations with her husband and children, including trips to Hawaii, Mexico, and Italy.
- Charitable events: Jackie has attended and participated in various charitable events over the years, including the Annual Variety Power of Women Luncheon and the Los Angeles Mission’s Thanksgiving meal for the homeless.
Social Impact: Philanthropic, Charitable and Community Involvement
Jackie has been involved in various charitable causes and community involvement throughout her career. Here are some notable examples:
- Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes: Jackie has been involved with the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes, which is dedicated to researching and treating diabetes in children.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation: Jackie has supported the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which grants wishes to children with critical illnesses.
- Los Angeles Mission: Jackie has participated in the Los Angeles Mission’s Thanksgiving meal for the homeless.
- Annual Variety Power of Women Luncheon: Jackie has attended and participated in the Annual Variety Power of Women Luncheon, which recognizes and honors women in the entertainment industry who use their platforms for charitable causes.
- Pencils of Promise: Jackie has supported Pencils of Promise, an organization that works to provide quality education to children in developing countries.
Jackie Sandler Awards Accomplishments and Achievements
While Jackie has not won any major acting awards, she has had a successful career in the entertainment industry with several notable accomplishments and achievements. Here are some of them:
- Successful film career: Jackie has appeared in numerous films over the years, including many successful comedies. She has worked with her husband, Adam Sandler, on several occasions, and has built a reputation as a talented comedic actress.
- Voice acting work: Jackie has also had success as a voice actor, lending her voice to several popular animated films.
- Modeling career: Prior to her acting career, Jackie worked as a model and appeared in several magazines and ad campaigns.
- Charity work: Jackie has been involved in several charitable causes, including the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Personal life: Jackie is married to actor and comedian Adam Sandler, and they have two daughters together. She has also been a supportive partner to her husband throughout his successful career in the entertainment industry.
Jackie’s legacy is still unfolding as she continues to work and make contributions to the entertainment industry and various charitable causes. However, she has already established herself as a talented actress and model, with a successful career that has spanned several decades.
Jackie has also been involved in various charitable causes and community involvement, demonstrating her commitment to using her platform for good causes. She has been a positive role model and inspiration to many, particularly for her advocacy work for childhood diabetes and education for children in developing countries.
In addition, Jackie’s collaborations with her husband Adam Sandler have been popular with audiences and have contributed to her success in the industry. Her work in voice acting has also made her a recognizable presence in animated films.
Jackie has had a successful career in the entertainment industry, with notable achievements as an actress, model, and voice actor. Her collaborations with her husband Adam Sandler have been particularly popular with audiences, and she has demonstrated a commitment to using her platform for good causes through her involvement in various charitable causes and community involvement.
While information about her personal life and hobbies is not widely available, Jackie’s work and public statements suggest that she is a talented and dedicated professional who values family, humor, and making a positive impact in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jackie Sandler
Jackie is a renowned actress and model who gained extensive recognition for her roles in the films Big Daddy (1999) and Grown Ups 2 (2013).
Jackie is an American national born on 24th September 1974, in Coral Springs, Florida.
Jackie stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters).
Yes, Jackie is married to Adam Sandler. They got married on June 22, 2003 and together they have two children. The couple resides in Los Angeles together with their children.
Jackie has an approximate net worth of $50 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Jackie’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much she makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Jackie is a resident of Los Angeles, California, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Jackie is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Jackie is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry, she is a cast member of Daddy Daughter Trip.
Jackie Sandler Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Sadie Sandler
- Sunny Sandler
- Jared Sandler
- Adam Sandler
- Jared Sandler
- Jackie Joseph
- Ethan Sandler
- Jackie Siegel
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.