Jacqueline McKenzie Biography
Jacqueline McKenzie is an Australian Film and Stage Actress, who was born and brought up in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She is widely known for her roles in the fiction horror film ‘Deep Blue Sea’ as Janice Higgins, the CBS science fiction series ‘The 4400’ as Diana Skouris, and in the television series and film ‘Romper Stomper’ as Gabrielle ‘Gabe’ Jordan.
Jacqueline McKenzie Age
McKenzie is 54 years old as of 2021, she was born on 24 October 1967, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She celebrates her birthday on 24 October every year and her birth sign is Scorpio.
Jacqueline McKenzie Height
Jacqueline stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches. Her body measurements are 34-25-36 inches.
Jacqueline McKenzie Weight
McKenzie Weighs 58 kg. She has green eyes and red hair.
Jacqueline McKenzie Education
Jacqueline attended Wenona School in North Sydney, graduating in 1983. She then enrolled at National Institute of Dramatic Art and at Pymble Ladies’ College, where she graduated with her Higher School Certificate in 1985.
Jacqueline McKenzie Family
Jacqueline was born to her father John McKenzie and her mother in Sydney. Her father is a barrister as well as writer and poet in spirit. She spent her childhood with her older sibling sister named Jenny. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of her mother is still unclear. We will update this section once this information is available.
Bill Walter Jacqueline McKenzie’s Husband
McKenzie was previously married to her her high school sweetheart Bill Walter, an orthopedic surgeon. The couple tied the knot in 1996, but after four years of marriage, they divorced in 2000.
Jacqueline McKenzie Simon McBurney
Following her divorce from Bill Walter, Jacqueline dated Simon McBurney, a theatre director from London. He lived in England while she lived in America, and she says that the distance is what broke them up.
Jacqueline McKenzie Daughter
McKenzie is a proud mother of one child, a daughter named Roxy.
Jacqueline McKenzie Net Worth
Jacqueline has an estimated net worth of $8.5 million dollars as of 2021. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a Film and Stage Actress. Through her various sources of income, McKenzie has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Jacqueline McKenzie Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Jacqueline McKenzie.
Jacqueline McKenzie Wiki
- Full Names: Jacqueline Susan McKenzie
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Film and Stage Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jacqueline McKenzie Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 54 years (2021)
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Date of Birth: 24 October 1967
- Place of Birth: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Birthday: 24 October
Jacqueline McKenzie Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 34-25-36 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)
- Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs)
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Red
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Breast Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
Jacqueline McKenzie Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): John McKenzie
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Jenny
- Marital Status: Divorced, Single
- Husband/Spouse: Bill Walter (1996–2000)
- Dating / Boyfriend: Dated Simon McBurney
- Children: One (1)
Jacqueline McKenzie Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $8.5 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Film and Stage Actress
Jacqueline McKenzie Deep Blue Sea
Jacqueline portrayed Janice “Jan” Higgins in the 1999 American science fiction horror film ‘Deep Blue Sea’. The film was directed by Renny Harlin, written by Duncan Kennedy and Donna Powers, and produced by Akiva Goldsman and Tony Ludwig. It is about an isolated underwater facility where research is done on mako sharks to help fight Alzheimer’s disease, but the genetically engineered sharks go on a rampage and flood the facility.
Jacqueline McKenzie The 4400
McKenzie portrayed Diana Skouris in the science fiction television series ‘The 4400’. The series was created and written by René Echevarria and Scott Peters, and produced by CBS Paramount Network Television in association with BSkyB. It was released on CBS from July 11, 2004, to September 16, 2007.
Jacqueline McKenzie Movies and TV Shows
- 2019 – Palm Beach as Bridget
- 2018 – Occupation as Colonel Grant
- 2017 – Don’t Tell as Jean Dalton
- 2015 – Force of Destiny as Hannah
- 2014 – Fell as Rachel
- 2010 – Beneath Hill 60 as Emma Waddell
- 2006 – Opal Dream as Annie Williamson
- 2004 – Peaches as Jude
- 2003 – Preservation as Daphne
- 2002 – Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood as Younger Teensy Whitman
- 2001 – Kiss Kiss (Bang Bang) as Sherry
- 2000 – Eisenstein as Pera
- 1999 – Deep Blue Sea as Janice Higgins
- 1998 – Love from Ground Zero as Samantha
- 1997 – Under the Lighthouse Dancing as Emma
- 1996 – Mr. Reliable as Beryl Muddle
- 1995 – Roses Are Red as Joy
- 1994 – Talk as The Girl
- 1993 – This Won’t Hurt a Bit as Vanessa Prescott
- 1992 – Romper Stomper as Gabe
- 1987 – Wordplay as Pandora Imogene Lesley
- 2019 – Reckoning as Linda Swan
- 2018 – Romper Stomper as Gabrielle ‘Gabe’ Jordan
- 2015 – Hiding as Ferdine Lamay
- 2012 – Desperate Housewives as Alexandra
- 2010 – NCIS: Los Angeles as Amy Taylor
- 2009 – Mental as Dr. Veronica Hayden-Jones
- 2008 – Stupid, Stupid Man as Jane
- 2007 – Without a Trace as Patricia Mills
- 2006 – Nightmares & Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King as Linda Landry / Gloria Demmick
- 2006 – Two Twisted as Sarah Carmody
- 2004–2007 – The 4400 as Diana Skouris
- 2001 – When Billie Beat Bobby as Margaret Court
- 2000 – On the Beach as Mary Davidson Holmes
- 1997 – Kangaroo Palace as Catherine Macaleese
- 1995 – Halifax f.p. as Sharon Sinclair
- 1994 – The Battlers as Dancy Smith
- 1993 – Stark as Rachel
- 1992 – A Country Practice as Meredith Hendrix
- 1988 – All the Way as Penelope Seymour
- 1987 – The Riddle of the Stinson as Usherelle
Frequently Asked Questions about Jacqueline McKenzie
Who is Jacqueline McKenzie?
Jacqueline McKenzie is a renowned Film and Stage Actress, who is widely known for her roles in the fiction horror film ‘Deep Blue Sea’ as Janice Higgins.
How old is Jacqueline McKenzie?
McKenzie is an Australian national born on 24th October 1967, in Sydney.
How tall is Jacqueline McKenzie?
Jacqueline stands at a height of 1.68m.
Is Jacqueline McKenzie married?
Details about McKenzie love life are still under review. We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about her love life.
How much is Jacqueline McKenzie worth?
Jacqueline has an approximate net worth of $8.5 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Jacqueline live?
Because of security reasons, McKenzie has not shared her precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is McKenzie dead or alive?
Jacqueline is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Jacqueline now?
McKenzie is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry, she is a cast member of the newly released movie Malignant, which was released on 10th September 2021 in the US and later dates in other countries.
Jacqueline McKenzie Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Austin P. McKenzie
- Ben McKenzie
- Jacqueline Thomas
- Jacqueline Bennett
- Jacqueline Matter
- Jacqueline Guzman
- Jacqueline Toboni
- Jacqueline Bracamontes
- Ben McKenzie
Featured Famous Actresses.
- Adela Noriega
- Ali Macgraw
- Allison Munn
- Alyssa Mckay
- Angel Coulby
- Angela Sarafyan
- Angie Dickinson
- Autumn Reeser
- Barbara Niven
- Berlinda Tolbert
- Cariba Heine
- Cassi Davis
- Charlotte Simpson
- Chrystale Wilson
- Cindi Knight
- Cindy Costner
- Cynthia Rhodes
- Dale Dickey
- Dana Delany
- Debra Messing
- Debra Paget
- Deidre Hall
- Delta Burke
- Elaine Joyce
- Elizabeth Henstridge
- Fiona Gubelmann
- Gena Rowlands
- Genesis Rodriguez
- Gretchen Corbett
- Hannah Anderson
- Heather Storm
- Heather Thomas
- Hilary Farr
- Jami Gertz
- Jessica De Gouw
- Jessica Lowndes
- Jill Marie Jones
- Jill Wagner
- Joyce Dewitt
- Julia Duffy
- Katherine Renee Turner
- Kathrine Narducci
- Kathy Bates
- Kelly Lynch
- Kj Smith
- Kristen Johnston
- Kron Moore
- Lela Rochon
- Linda Evans
- Lisa Nicole Carson
- Lisa Wu
- Lisseth Chavez
- Maggie Baird
- Margaret Colin
- Marin Ireland
- Meg Donnelly
- Miranda Rae Mayo
- Molly Ephraim
- Molly Quinn
- Monica Calhoun
- Mozhan Marno
- Paula Malcomson
- Pilar Sanders
- Polly Holliday
- Rhyon Nicole Brown
- Robin Givens
- Sabrina Le Beauf
- Shelley Winters
- Shirley Henderson
- Shirley Jones
- Sky Katz
- Sofia Milos
- Sophie Mcshera
- Stana Katic
- Talia Shire
- Tammy Townsend
- Torrey Devitto
- Tracy Pollan
- Victoria Konefal
- Wendy Moniz