- 1 James McArdle Biography and Wiki
- 2 James McArdle Age and Birthday
- 3 James McArdle Height and Weight
- 4 James McArdle Education
- 5 James McArdle Family
- 6 James McArdle Parents
- 7 James McArdle Girlfriend, Married
- 8 James McArdle Net Worth
- 9 James McArdle Measurements and Facts
- 10 James McArdle Actor Career
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions About James McArdle
- 12 Who is James McArdle?
- 13 How old is James McArdle?
- 14 How tall is James McArdle?
- 15 Is James McArdle married?
- 16 How much is James McArdle worth?
- 17 Where does James live?
- 18 Is James dead or alive?
- 19 Where is James Now?
- 20 James McArdle Social Media Contacts
- 21 Related Biography.
- 22 Reference:
James McArdle Biography and Wiki
James McArdle (b. 3 April 1989) is a Scottish actor who was born and brought up in Glasgow, Scotland. McArdle is famous for his role as Mikhail Platonov in Platonov which won him the Ian Charleson Award. He is also famous for starring in Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, and Mary Queen of Scots.
Read on for James McArdle (Actor) Bio-Wiki-Age-Wife-Married-Net Worth-Height-Family-Girlfriend, and more.
James McArdle Age and Birthday
Moving on to his age, James McArdle is 31 years of age as of 2020, he was born on 3 April 1989 in Glasgow, Scotland. He celebrates his birthday on 3 April every year and his birth sign is Aries. McArdle will be 32 years old on 3 April 2021.
James McArdle Height and Weight
James stands at an average height and moderate weight. He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
James McArdle Education
As a child, James attended PACE Theatre Company (a renowned company) in Paisley. Having worked as a child actor in films, he trained at RADA, graduating in 2010. In his graduation year, he appeared in Macbeth at The Globe and starred in the summer smash hit Spur of the Moment by Anya Reiss at the Royal Court Theatre in London.
James McArdle Family
James McArdle Parents
James was born and raised by his parents in Glasgow, Scotland. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of McArdle’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any siblings. Nevertheless, as soon as we have details about James’ father, mother, brothers, and sisters are available we shall update all James McArdle’s family members immediately.
James McArdle Girlfriend, Married
Is James McArdle married? James likes to keep her personal life private hence information about his dating life is under research. It is not known whether he is married, dating, or has any children. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
James McArdle Net Worth
James McArdle Net Worth is publicly not available. His primary source of income is his career as an actor. Through his various sources of income, we believe that McArdle has been able to accumulate a good net worth but prefers to keep it private. We will update this section once this information is available.
James McArdle Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about James McArdle.
James McArdle Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: James McArdle
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor
- Nationality: Scottish
- Race / Ethnicity: Not known
- Religion: Not known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
James McArdle Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 31 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Not known
- Date of Birth:3 April 1989
- Place of Birth: Glasgow, Scotland
- Birthday: 3 April
James McArdle Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not available
- Height / How Tall?: Not available
- Weight: Not available
- Eye Color: Not available
- Hair Color: Not available
- Shoe Size: Not available
James McArdle Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not known
- Mother: Not known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not known
- Marital Status: Single
- Wife/Spouse: Not known
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not known
- Children: Not known
James McArdle Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: Under review
- Salary: Under review
- Source of Income: Acting
James McArdle House and Cars
- Place of living: London, England.
- Cars: Car brand to be updated
James McArdle Actor Career
- James played the role of Agathon in Emperor and Galilean by Henrik Ibsen at the National Theatre in 2011. He was also Robin Hood in the 2011 RSC production of The Legend, adapted by Ella Hickson.
- He starred as Harold Abrahams in Chariots of Fire, Mike Bartlett’s stage adaptation of the film of the same title in 2012, which opened at London’s Hampstead Theatre on 9 May and transferred to the West End on 23 June, running through to 5 Jan 2013.
- James played King James I of Scotland in Rona Munro’s King James I in 2014, which was presented at the Edinburgh International Festival and the National Theatre.
- James won the Ian Charleson Award for his 2015 performance as Platonov in Platonov at the Chichester Festival Theatre in 2016
- His performance as Louis Ironson in Angels in America at National Theatre Lyttletonin 2017, in London, earned him a nomination for the Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
- James stayed with the production when it transferred to Broadway for an 18-week engagement at the Neil Simon Theatre in March 2018 and was nominated for the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Play.
James McArdle Actor Films
- 2020 – Ammonite as Roderick Murchison Post-production
- 2018 – Mary Queen of Scots as Earl of Moray
- 2016 – On The Road as Joe
- 2016 – The Chamber as Parks
- 2015 – Star Wars: The Force Awakens as Niv Lek
- 2014 – ’71 as Sergeant Mark McGowen
- 2012 – Private Peaceful as Lieutenant Buckland
James McArdle Actor Tv shows
- 2017 – Man in an Orange Shirt as Thomas March
- 2014 – New Worlds as Will Blood
- 2014 – Salting the Battlefield as Ted Finch
- 2014 – Turks & Caicos as Ted Finch
- 2014 – 37 Days as Alec
- 2013 – Love and Marriage as Charlie McCallister
- 2011 – Appropriate Adult as Stephen West
- 2011 – Page Eight as Ted Finch
- TBA – Mare of Easttown as Deacon Mark Burton
Frequently Asked Questions About James McArdle
Who is James McArdle?
James McArdle is a Scottish actor from Glasgow. He is best known for his roles in films such as Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens (2015), (2014), and Mary Queen of Scots (2018).
How old is James McArdle?
He is 31 years old as of the year 2020. James was born on 3 April 1989 in Glasgow, Scotland.
How tall is James McArdle?
James stands at an average height, he has not shared his height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is James McArdle married?
Details about his love life are still under review. We will let you know when he gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about his love life.
How much is James McArdle worth?
James has not yet revealed his net worth. We will update this section when we get and verify information about the wealth and properties under his name.
Where does James live?
He is a resident of London, England, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Is James dead or alive?
James is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is James Now?
James is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry, he is a cast member of the new upcoming American limited series Mare of Easttown that is set to premiere on HBO.
James McArdle Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.