- 1 Jeanne Robertson Biography and Wiki
- 2 Jeanne Robertson Age
- 3 Jeanne Robertson Height
- 4 Jeanne Robertson Education
- 5 Jeanne Robertson Family and Young
- 6 Jeanne Robertson Husband and Left Brain
- 7 Jeanne Robertson Son
- 8 Jeanne Robertson Net Worth
- 9 Jeanne Robertson Heart Attack and Health
- 10 Jeanne Robertson Measurements and Facts
- 11 Jeanne Robertson Comedian and Career
- 12 Jeanne Robertson Books
- 13 Jeanne Robertson Tour
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions About Jeanne Robertson
- 15 Who is Jeanne Robertson?
- 16 How old is Robertson?
- 17 Did Jeanne Robertson have a heart attack?
- 18 How tall is Jeanne Robertson?
- 19 Is Jeanne Robertson married?
- 20 Why does Jeanne Robertson call her husband left brain?
- 21 How much is Jeanne Robertson worth?
- 22 Where does Jeanne Robertson live?
- 23 Is Jeanne Robertson dead or alive?
- 24 Where is Jeanne Robertson Now?
- 25 Jeanne Robertson Social Media Contacts
- 26 Related Biographies.
- 27 Reference:
Jeanne Robertson Biography and Wiki
Jeanne Robertson is an American humorist, motivational speaker, a former Miss North Carolina, and a former physical education teacher who was born in Graham, North Carolina as Jeanne Swanner Robertson.
At age 19, in 1963, Robertson was named Miss North Carolina and went on to be named Miss Congeniality in that year’s Miss America competition.
She credits her reign as the catalyst for her career. Following her Miss North Carolina reign, Robertson used the scholarship funds to fund her college education at Auburn University where she majored in physical education, joined Alpha Gamma Delta, and played on its basketball team, graduating in 1967.
Jeanne Robertson Age
Robertson is 76 years old as of 2019, she was born on September 21, 1943, in Graham, North Carolina. She celebrates her birthday on September 21 every year and zodiac sign is Virgo.
Jeanne Robertson Height
Robertson stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches(1.88 m or 188 cm). He also appears to be quite tall in stature in his photos.
Jeanne Robertson Education
Robertson graduated from Auburn University, she taught physical education as well as coached basketball for nine years prior to going into professional speaking on a full-time basis in the year 1976. Her business skills became notable by the Southeastern Conference when it named Jeanne Auburn University’s Woman Entrepreneur of the year 2000.
Jeanne Robertson Family and Young
Robertson was born and raised by her parents in Graham, North Carolin. She was raised among her two sisters known as Katherine and Andrea. Jeanne was the tallest of the three daughters, and she was an avid basketball player.
Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Robertson’s parents is still unclear. Nevertheless, this section will be updated as soon as it is available.
Jeanne Robertson Husband and Left Brain
Robertson is married to Jerry Robertson. Although the date they married is not known, the couple seems to be a good example of a successful marriage after being together for decades. Jerry is a graduate of Duke University and on an athletic scholarship, he played on its basketball team — eventually as its captain).
He received his master’s degree as well as a doctorate at the University of North Carolina (where he over degreed himself) and was an educator and eventually superintendent of the Alamance County School System. In her performances, Jeanne calls him “Left Brain”.
Jeanne Robertson Son
Jeanne has a son from her first marriage named Bailey “Beaver” Bowline, who is 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m) tall. Beaver is a 1989 graduate of Elon University, where Jeanne is a trustee. His wife Dayna, and he has two sons, Ryder and Gray.
Jeanne alongside Jerry Robertson are both members of Elon University’s Phoenix Club, which supports the athletic program. Jeanne is Methodist.
She has claimed her favorite television series is The Andy Griffith Show. Her Mayberry Humor Across the USA furthers her connection to Griffith’s show. The book title refers to Mayberry, the town which is the setting of Griffith’s show.
Jeanne Robertson Net Worth
Jeanne has an estimated Net Worth of between $1 Million – $5 Million as of 2020. This includes her Assets, Money, and Income. Her primary source of income is her career as a humorist. Through her various sources of income, Robertson has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Jeanne Robertson Heart Attack and Health
Rescheduled from the original announcement of The Grand’s 2015-2016 Season, Robertson has temporarily suspended her concert tour due to a series of health challenges. In December, she broke her femur and in January she suffered a serious heart attack.
Jeanne Robertson Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Jeanne Robertson.
Jeanne Robertson Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Jeanne Swanner Robertson
- Popular As: The Comedian
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Humorist
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: To be updated
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jeanne Robertson Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 76 years old as of 2019
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Date of Birth: September 21, 1943
- Place of Birth: Graham, North Carolina
- Birthday: September 21
Jeanne Robertson Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height / How Tall?: 6 feet 2 inches(1.88 m or 188 cm)
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: To be updated
- Hair Color: To be updated
- Shoe Size: To be updated
- Dress Size: To be updated
- Breast Size: To be updated
- Waist Size: To be updated
- Hip Size: To be updated
Jeanne Robertson Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): To be updated
- Mother: To be updated
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Katherine and Andrea
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Jerry Robertson
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (Bailey “Beaver” Bowline) Daughter(s) (To be updated)
Jeanne Robertson Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 Million – $5 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Humorist, motivational speaker, a former Miss North Carolina, and a former physical education teacher
Jeanne Robertson Comedian and Career
Robertson taught physical education for eight years in North Carolina. Although she started her public speaking career with her pageant title, she has achieved much more national attention as a humorist and speaker.
Her anecdotes have been broadcast regularly on satellite radio comedy channels such as XM Radio’s Laugh USA, Sirius Radio’s Blue Collar Comedy, and its Family Comedy Channel and Laugh Break.
Robertson’s popularity soared, however, in 2009 after a handful of humorous clips from her talks became viral videos. She distinguishes between a humorist, which she considers herself, and a comedian, stating, “The humorist weaves the longer stories with a point. We don’t go ‘after’ anybody. I’m telling my life.”
She was designated a Certified Speaking Professional in 1980 by the National Speakers Association (NSA) and served as the association’s president in 1985.
Robertson is also an award-winning Toastmaster. She spoke at the White House on April 29, 2008, for National Volunteer Week to honor the 1,300 volunteers who donate time to work at the White House.
Jeanne Robertson Books
- Mayberry Humor Across the USA – 1995
- Don’t Let the Funny Stuff Get Away – 1998
- Humor: The Magic of Genie – 1990
- Don’t Bungee Jump Naked and Other Important Stuff – 2020
- How the Platform Professionals Keep ’em Laughin’ – 1987
Jeanne Robertson Tour
- Sun, 27 Sep – Nashville, TN, United States
- Fri, 2 Oct – Ryman Auditorium
- Postponed – Spokane, WA, United States
- Sun, 31 Jan – Seattle, WA, United States
- Sat, 20 February – Richmond, VA, United States
Frequently Asked Questions About Jeanne Robertson
Who is Jeanne Robertson?
Jeanne Robertson well-known humorist, motivational speaker, and also a former Miss North Carolina and physical education teacher.
How old is Robertson?
Robertson is an American national born on September 21, 1943, in Graham, North Carolina.
Did Jeanne Robertson have a heart attack?
Rescheduled from the original announcement of The Grand’s 2015-2016 Season, Robertson has temporarily suspended her concert tour due to a series of health challenges. In December, she broke her femur and in January she suffered a serious heart attack
How tall is Jeanne Robertson?
Robertson stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches(1.88 m or 188 cm).
Is Jeanne Robertson married?
Robertson is married to her husband Jerry Robertson.
Why does Jeanne Robertson call her husband left brain?
Many of her stories involve her friends and her husband, Jerry, whom she calls “Left Brain” because of his logical, linear way of thinking. She’s adapted her stories as she’s traveled through life.
How much is Jeanne Robertson worth?
Robertson has an estimated Net Worth of between$1 Million – $5 Million as of 2020. She has accumulated her wealth from her successful career as a Humorist, motivational speaker, a former Miss North Carolina, and a former physical education teacher.
Where does Jeanne Robertson live?
Because of Personal reasons, Robertson has not shared her precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Jeanne Robertson dead or alive?
Robertson is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Jeanne Robertson Now?
Humorist: Robertson is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry
Jeanne Robertson Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and