- 1 Jeff Cook Biography and Wiki
- 1.1 Jeff Cook Age
- 1.2 Jeff Cook Height and Weight
- 1.3 Jeff Cook Early Education
- 1.4 Jeff Cook Family
- 1.5 Jeff Cook Wife
- 1.6 Facts and Body Measurements
- 1.7 Jeff Cook Career
- 1.8 Jeffery Cook Salary
- 1.9 Jeffery Cook Net Worth
- 1.10 Jeff Cook Touring with Alabama
- 1.11 Jeff Cook Health
- 1.12 Jeffery Cook Solo discography
- 1.13 Jeffery Cook Things to know about him
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions About Jeff Cook
Jeff Cook Biography and Wiki
The Alabama Born Jeff Cook is an American musician and songwriter who is best known as one of the founding members of the country band Alabama.
Jeff Cook Age
Cook was born in Fort Payne, Alabama, on August 27, 1949. He celebrates his birthday on the 27th of Agust every year. He is currently 70 years old as of 2019.
Jeff Cook Height and Weight
He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Jeff Cook Early Education
He was born Jeffery A. Cook in Fort Payne, Alabama, and is of English and Native American descent, Cook is a graduate of Fort Payne High School and Jacksonville State University. Eventually, He got a broadcast engineer license three days after his fourteenth birthday and worked at a local radio station as a disc jockey while still in high school.
Jeff Cook Family
After doing our research, details about his parents are not available and it is also not known if he has any siblings. However, this section is under review, we will update you when details about his net worth are revealed.
Jeff Cook Wife
Cook is a married man, he tied the knot with his girlfriend Lisa Williams on the year 1995 after dating her for some time. There is no information about there children, but we will update as soon as we get information regarding his children. Throughout their marriage, the pair has maintained a sound relation between them. Moreover, he has never been involved in any affairs. Talking about his past relationship, he has never been linked up with any woman. Currently, Jeff Cook and Lisa Williams are enjoying their married life and living elegantly.
Facts and Body Measurements
Here are some interesting facts you don’t want to miss about Jeff Cook
- Full Name: Jeffery A. Cook
- Age/ How Old?: 70 years old as of 2019.
- Date of Birth: August 27, 1949.
- Place of Birth: Fort Payne, Alabama,
- Education: Fort Payne High School and Jacksonville State University.
- Birthday: August 27
- Nationality: American
- Married?: Lisa Williams
- Profession: musician and songwriter
- Net worth: $20 million
Jeff Cook Career
Cook co-founded the band Wildcountry, along with his cousins Randy Owen and Teddy Gentry, in 1972 (the name was changed to Alabama in 1977). He contributed vocals, lead guitar, keyboard, and fiddle to the group’s productions. Since the band stopped active production and performance in 2003, Cook has formed the group’s Cook & Glenn and the Allstar Goodtime Band, with which he performs.
He owns Cook Sound Studios, Inc., in his native Fort Payne, and also established radio station WQRX-AM, which he later sold, in adjacent Valley Head, Alabama. Jeff Cook is also noted for his culinary endeavors, having operated a restaurant and marketed his own sauce. The musician endorsed the 2008 presidential candidacy of former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee and made appearances with the candidate in Alabama.
Jeffery Cook Salary
Cooks’ salary is not known, however, his exact salary has not been revealed but the information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Jeffery Cook Net Worth
He has enjoyed a long career in the music industry spanning almost three decades. Through proceeds from his work as a musician and songwriter. he has been able to accumulate a huge fortune. He is estimated to have a net worth of about $20 million.
Jeff Cook Touring with Alabama
There were Alabama members Randy Owen, Teddy Gentry, and Jeff Cook still thinks country music feels so right. They were planning to celebrate the band’s rich history on the road in this year 2019 with the people who made it possible – the fans. Cook is currently on tour. He is also a part of the Del Couch Music Education Foundation. Cook disclosed that he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s four years ago and will no longer be touring regularly with Alabama on April 11, 2017. He will still be a part of the band as he stated that he doesn’t want to give up music.
Jeff Cook Health
In April 2017, he revealed he has Parkinson’s disease and couldn’t keep up with the band’s strenuous touring schedule. However, he managed to play about half the shows on Alabama’s 2018 itinerary. The plan remains the same for the 50th-anniversary tour. When Cook feels healthy enough to participate, he’ll be on stage. When he doesn’t, his bandmates hired three people – a guitarist, fiddle player and singer – to cover his musical parts.
Jeffery Cook Solo discography
- 2005: On Fire
- 2008: Just Pickin’
- 2009: Ashes Won’t Burn
- 2009: Jeff Cook Presents Christmas Joy
- 2009: Tribute to a Soldier (single with Charlie Daniels and Ken Randolph)
- 2010: Shaken… Not Stirred
- 2011: 2 Rock 4 Country
- 2011: Bits & Pieces / Odds & Ends
- 2012: Shaken Not Stirred
- 2018: “WHY NOT ME” with William Shatner
Jeffery Cook Things to know about him
- Jeff Cook got a broadcast license when he was 14 and soon went to work as host of The Jeff Cook Experience at a local radio station. He has since owned a radio station and TV stations.
- He fulfilled a life-long dream and opened Cook Sound Studios, Inc., a state-of-the-art digital sound studio atop Lookout Mountain in Fort Payne.
- Although he has received numerous honors for guitar playing, including 2001 as Guitarist of the Year award from the Gibson Guitar Co., Cook also plays the fiddle, keyboards, bass, mandolin, and drums.
- Building “The Castle,” the home he shares with his wife Lisa was the first project of his construction company, BassBuilders.
- The Governor of Alabama gave Cook a lifetime appointment as an “Alabama State Fishing Ambassador.”
Frequently Asked Questions About Jeff Cook
Who is Jeffery Cook?
He is is an American musician and songwriter who is best known as one of the founding members of the country band Alabama.
How old is Jeffery Cook?
He is 70 years old.
How tall is Jeffery Cook?
He has not shared his height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Jeffery Cook Married?
He is married to Lisa Williams.
How much is Jeffery Cook worth?
He has an approximate net worth of $20 million. This amount has been accrued from his music career.
Is Jeffery Cook dead or alive?
He is alive and in good health. He has had some reports of him suffering from Parkinson’s disease before.
Where is Jeffery Cook now?
He is currently a musician.
Jeffery Cook Facebook
To follow Jeff’s handle on Facebook click the link below
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.