Jenna Fischer Biography
Jenna Fischer is an American actress who was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States. She is well known for her portrayal of Pam Beesly on the NBC sitcom The Office (2005–2013)…
, for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007. Additionally, She was also a producer for the show’s final season.
10 Quick Facts About Jenna Fischer
- Name: Jenna Fischer
- Age: 47
- Birthday: March 7
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under review
- Net worth: $16 million
Jenna Fischer Age
Fischer is 47 years old as of 2021, she was born on 7 March 1974, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States. She celebrates her birthday on 7 March every year and her birth sign is Pisces.
Jenna Fischer Height
Fischer stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall
Jenna Fischer Weight
Fischer weighs 57 kg (126 lbs).
Jenna Fischer Education
Fischer studied at Pierremont Elementary School in Manchester, Missouri, and Nerinx Hall High School, a private all-girls Catholic school in Webster Groves, Missouri. Additionally, She holds a Bachelor of Arts in theater, and also a minor in journalism, from Truman State University, where she originally enrolled as a pre-law history major.
Jenna Fischer Parents
Fischer was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and raised in St. Louis, Missouri by her loving and caring father, Jim Fischer, and her mother, Anne Fischer. Her mother is a history teacher whereas her father is an engineer. She grew up together with her younger sibling namely, Emily Fischer.
Jenna Fischer Siblings
Fischer was brought up together with her younger sister named Emily Fischer who is a third-grade teacher.
Jenna Fischer Husband
Fischer is married to her beloved husband Lee Kirk. The couple was engaged in June 2009 did their wedding on July 3, 2010. Their wedding ceremony was officiated by Jeff Probst, whom they had met at an Emmys party and afterward became good friends with. They are however together blessed with two children namely, Harper Marie Kirk, Weston Lee Kirk. Nonetheless, previously she was married to her first husband James Gunn in October of 2000, and the couple divorced in 2008 eight years later.
Jenna Fischer Kids
Fischer together with her husband welcomed their first child, a son named Weston Lee Kirk on September 24, 2011, and their second child, a daughter named Harper Marie Kirk, on May 25, 2014.
Jenna Fischer Net Worth
Fischer has an estimated net worth of $16 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress. Through her various sources of income, Fischer has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Jenna Fischer Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Fischer.
Jenna Fischer Wiki
- Full Names: Regina Marie Fischer
- Popular As: American actress
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jenna Fischer Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 47 years old as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Date of Birth: 7 March 1974
- Place of Birth: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
- Birthday: 7 March
Jenna Fischer Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35 inches (89-66-89 cm)
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)
- Weight: 124 lbs (56 kg)
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Breast Size: 35 Inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
Jenna Fischer Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Jim Fischer
- Mother: Anne Fischer
- Siblings (Sister): Emily Fischer
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Lee Kirk
- Children: Sons ( Weston Lee Kirk) Daughter(s) (Harper Marie Kirk)
Jenna Fischer Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $16 million
- Salary: To be updated
- Source of Income: From her career as an Actress
Jenna Fischer Career
Fischer attended college at Truman State University in Missouri, she performed with a touring Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre group. Upon her move to Los Angeles in 1998, Fischer started performing Commedia dell’arte with the Zoo District Theatre Company. She was recognized by a talent agent because of her appearance in a musical theater adaptation of the 1922 film Nosferatu with Zoo District Theatre Company. This made her sign a contract with that agent. Fischer worked to break into film and television.
Fischer’s first paying film role was in a sex education video for psychiatric patients upon their release from Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Three years elapsed from the time she arrived in California until Fischer found her first televised speaking role. Fischer played the part of a waitress on the television sitcom Spin City in 2001. Fischer appeared in bit parts in small independent films throughout her early years in Southern California, including The Specials, Lucky 13, and Employee of the Month. On television, she performed as a guest on shows including, What I Like About You, Miss Match, Off Centre, Six Feet Under, Strong Medicine, That ’70s Show, Undeclared, and Cold Case.
Jenna Fischer Movies
- Blades of Glory 2007
- Hall Pass 2011
- A Little Help 2010
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story 2007
- Slither 2006
- Employee of the Month 2004
- The 15:17 to Paris 2018
- The Giant Mechanical Man 2012
- Brad’s Status 2017
- The Promotion 2008
- Threat Level Midnight: The Movie
- Solitary Man 2009
- Rubbing Charlie
- LolliLove 2004
- Are You Here 2013
- Kiss Me 2014
- The Specials 2000
- The Brothers Solomon 2007
- The Office – Season 1
- The Office – Season 9
- Splitting Up Together – Season 2
- The Office – Season 7
- Doggie Tails 2003
- The Office – Season 5
- Born Champion 1998
- The Office – Season 4
- The Office – Season 3
- Channel 493
- Lucky 13 2005
- Les superficiales
- Heartbeats 2010
- Melvin Goes to Dinner 2003
- Official Rejection 2009
- The Orson Bean Show
- It’s Okay 2014
- Make Your Own Damn Movie
- The Making of ‘LolliLove’
- The Women
- Walk Hard – The Dewey Cox Story
- The Office – Season 8
- The Office – Season 6
- Movies Rock 2007
Jenna Fischer Shows
- 2018–2019 Splitting Up Together as Lena
- 2017 The Guest Book as Dr. Laurie Galiff
- 2016 The Mysteries of Laura Jennifer Lambert
- The Grinder as Kelly
- Drunk History as Katharine Wright
- 2015 Newsreaders as Kelly Spears
- 2015 You, Me and the Apocalypse as Rhonda MacNeil
- 2014 Comedy Bang! Bang! as Herself
- 2012 Dan Vs. as Amber (voice)
- 2005 That ’70s Show as Stacy Wanamaker
- Six Feet Under as Sharon Kinney
- 2005–2013 The Office as Pam Beesly
- 2004 Cold Case as Dottie (1943)
- 2003 Strong Medicine as Camille Freemont
- 2003 Miss Match as Connie
- 2002 Off Centre as Melanie
- 2002 What I Like About You as Kim
- 2001 Undeclared as Betty / Sorority Girl
- 2001 Spin City as Waitress
Jenna Fischer Awards and Achievements
- Over the years, she has been nominated for and won awards like Primetime Emmy Award for outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series, TromaDance Film Festival for an independent director, St. Louis International Film Festival for screen actors guild emerging actor, Teen Choice Award for Choice TV actress, Screen Actors Guild Award for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series and more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jenna Fischer
Who is Jenna Fischer?
Jenna Fischer is an American actress who was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States. She is well known for her portrayal of Pam Beesly on the NBC sitcom The Office (2005–2013), for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007.
How old is Jenna Fischer?
Fischer is 47 years old as of 2021, she is an American national who was born on 7 March 1974, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States.
How tall is Jenna Fischer?
Fischer stands at a height of 1.68m.
Is Jenna Fischer married?
Yes, she is married to Lee Kirk. They got married in 2010 and together they have two children. The couple resides in Fort Wayne and St. Louis together with their children. She was previously married to James Gunn from 2000 until 2008.
How much is Jenna Fischer worth?
Fischer has an approximate net worth of $16 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Jenna Fischer live?
Fischer is a resident of Fort Wayne and St. Louis, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Jenna Fischer dead or alive?
Fischer is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Jenna Fischer Now?
Fischer is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry, she was a cast member of the newly released series 15:17 to Paris, which was released in 2018 in the US and later dates in other countries.
Jenna Fischer Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: