- 1 Jennifer Ashton Biography and Wiki
- 2 Jennifer Ashton Age
- 3 Jennifer Ashton Height
- 4 Jennifer Ashton Education
- 5 Jennifer Ashton Family, Parents and Siblings
- 6 Jennifer Ashton Husband Robert Ashton Jr: Is she married?
- 7 Jennifer Ashton Daughter
- 8 Jennifer Ashton Salary
- 9 Jennifer Ashton Net Worth
- 10 Jennifer Ashton Measurements and Facts
- 11 Jennifer Ashton Religion
- 12 Jennifer Ashton Coronavirus
- 13 Jennifer Ashton Books and The self-care Solution
- 14 Jennifer Ashton Bibliography
- 15 Jennifer Ashton Awards and Achievements
- 16 Frequently Asked Questions About Jennifer Ashton
- 17 Who is Jennifer Ashton?
- 18 How old is Jennifer Ashton?
- 19 How tall is Jennifer Ashton?
- 20 Is Jennifer Ashton married?
- 21 When did Rob Ashton die?
- 22 Who is Dr. Jennifer Ashton dating now?
- 23 How much is Jennifer Ashton’s worth?
- 24 How much does Jennifer Ashton make?
- 25 Where does Ashton live?
- 26 Is Ashton dead or alive?
- 27 Why did Dr. Jennifer Ashton leave the doctors?
- 28 What kind of doctor is Jennifer Ashton?
- 29 Where is Jennifer Ashton now?
- 30 Jennifer Ashton Social Media Contacts
- 31 Related Biographies.
- 32 Reference:
Jennifer Ashton Biography and Wiki
Jennifer Ashton is an American physician, author, and television correspondent who was born in George Air force Base, Victorville, CA.as Jennifer Lee Ashton.
She is chief health and medical editor as well as the chief medical correspondent for ABC News and Good Morning America, chief women’s health correspondent for The Dr. Oz Show, and a columnist for Cosmopolitan Magazine. She is also a frequent guest speaker as well as a moderator for events raising awareness of women’s health issues.
Jennifer Ashton Age
Ashton is 51 years old as of 2020, she was born on 23 April 1969, in George Air force Base, Victorville, CA. Ashton celebrates her birthday on April 23 every year and her birth sign is Aquarius.
Jennifer Ashton Height
Ashton stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 60 kg. She also appears to be quite tall in stature in her photos. Ashton has brown hair, blue eyes color. Also, her hip size is 34 inches, Waist size is24 inches, and she wears a shoe size 7 US.
Jennifer Ashton Education
Ashton studied at Horace Mann School in Riverdale, New York City, where she studied French and English. In 1991, Jennifer graduated from Columbia College, Columbia University, with a bachelor’s degree in art history.
She received her medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2000. She completed her education in 2016 at Columbia University where she received her master’s degree in nutrition.
Jennifer Ashton Family, Parents and Siblings
Ashton was born to his father Oscar Garfein(a New York City cardiologist) and mother Dorothy Garfein(a registered nurse).
She has one brother as her only sibling called Evan Garfein. Her brother is chief of plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery at Montefiore Hospital in New York City. Ashton belongs to the American nationality and white ethnicty.
Jennifer Ashton Husband Robert Ashton Jr: Is she married?
Ashton was married to Robert Ashton Jr(a thoracic and cardiac surgeon). The couple wedded in 1996. They have been blessed with two kids together namely: Chloe Ashton(Daughter) and Alex Ashton(son). The couple divorced on 11 February 2017, two weeks after the divorce was finalized, Robert committed suicide by jumping off the George Washington Bridge. He died at the age of 52 years old.
Jennifer Ashton Husband Death
Ashton expresses her heartfelt condolence to her ex-husband, Robert through an Instagram post in February 2017.
Ashton stayed optimistic, at least outwardly, and opined that her ex-husband’s death should serve as a wake-up call to anyone with a loved one suffering from depression. Jennifer revealed more about the death, or rather about the aftermath of the during a talk about Kate Spade’s suicide in Good Morning America.
She talked about what she and her two children had to go through in the immediate aftermath of the suicide of her ex-husband and how they coped later on; they had to attend the therapy sessions to get over the trauma of survival.
Although the incident occurred almost a year ago, it seems she is yet to move on, as Ashton remains out of the dating zone and is not in a relationship with anyone. As strong a woman as Jennifer is, she had to go through the rough times, times when she was weak and struggling, but she definitely came out stronger. And now, she is working on to help other people face what she had faced, with perhaps a slightly less pain than she felt.
Dr. Robert Ashton obituary
ASHTON–Dr. Robert, Jr.,
52, of Ft. Lee, NJ, thoracic surgeon and proud father of Alex and Chloe, son to Lillian and Bob Ashton, of Naples, Florida. Born in Vineland, NJ, attended Muhlenberg College and then Medical College of Pennsylvania and did his cardiothoracic fellowship at Columbia where he met his ex-wife, Dr. Jennifer Garfein Ashton.
Robert was the thoracic surgery director at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx and chief thoracic surgeon at Hackensack University Medical Center. He was deeply loved by his family, friends, and countless people he helped in the many years as a physician.
Jennifer Ashton Daughter
Jennifer together with her ex-husband, Robert Ashton who died in 2017 by jumping off the George Washington Bridge has a daughter named Chloe Ashton. Oscar Garfein and Dorothy Garfein are the daughter’s grandparents. Her uncle is Evan Garfein.
Jennifer Ashton Salary
According to our reliable sources, Ashton’s annual salary ranges from $130,106 to $228,488.
Jennifer Ashton Net Worth
Ashton has an estimated net worth of $8million dollars as of 2020. This includes her Assets, Money, and Income. Her primary source of income is her career as a physician, author, and television correspondent. Through her various sources of income, Ashton has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Jennifer Ashton Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Jennifer Ashton.
Jennifer Ashton Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Jennifer Lee Ashton
- Popular As: Physician
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Physician, author, and television correspondent
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jennifer Ashton Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 51 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Date of Birth: April 23, 1969
- Place of Birth: George Air force Base, Victorville, CA.
- Birthday: April 23
Jennifer Ashton Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34 in
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 5 inches(1.65 m or 165 cm)
- Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 7 US
Jennifer Ashton Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Oscar Garfein
- Mother: Dorothy Garfein
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Chloe Ashton(Daughter) and Alex Ashton
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Robert Ashton (m. 1996 to 2017)
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons ( Chloe Ashton) Daughter(s) (Alex Ashton)
Jennifer Ashton Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $8million dollars
- Salary: $130,106 to $228,488
- Source of Income: Physician, author, and television correspondent
Jennifer Ashton Religion
Ashton is a religious person, however at the moment, we do not know exactly in which religion she believes in, but we’ll keep tabs and update once it is available. She is most likely to be a Christian.
Dr. Jennifer Ashton, ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent, told Good Morning America that people should not be panicking over the rate increase. She added that researchers are collecting data ‘by the hour’ and that the illness and mortality rates could change on any given day,
‘I really caution people not to hang their hat on any given number,’ said Dr. Ashton.’ This is a dynamic and evolving situation. We’re collecting data literally by the hour and that mortality rate depends on the denominator. It depends on how many people are truly infected and that number is still unknown.’ The doctor echoed the words of federal health officials, who have told Congress that it’s still too early to determine US death rates from coronavirus.
During a meeting of the House Appropriations subcommittee on Wednesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said it’s too early to report the rate because it’s unknown how many have been infected with the disease. He explained that researchers are still trying to work out the exact number of people who’ve fallen ill, because some may be asymptomatic.
Jennifer Ashton Books and The self-care Solution
- The Self-Care Solution: A Year of Becoming Happier, Healthier, and Fitter–One Month at a Time – 2019
- Life After Suicide: Finding Courage, Comfort & Community After Unthinkable Loss
- Eat This, Not That! When You’re Expecting: The Doctor Recommended Plan for Baby and You -2016
- From Modernism to Postmodernism: American Poetry and Theory in the Twentieth Century – 2005
Jennifer Ashton Bibliography
- The Body Scoop for Girls: A Straight-Talk Guide to a Healthy, Beautiful You, by Ashton M.D., Ob-Gyn with Christine Larson, 2009.
- Your Body Beautiful: Clockstopping Secrets to Staying Healthy, Strong, and Sexy in Your 30s, 40s, and Beyond, by Ashton M.D., Ob-Gyn with Christine Rojo.
- Eat This When You’re Expecting, Not That: Your Complete Guide to the Very Best Foods For Every Stage of Pregnancy, by America’s leading OB/GYN Ashton, MD and David Zinczenko, 2016.
Jennifer Ashton Awards and Achievements
Ashton was recognized as a Woman of Achievement by the Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey in 2007. She received the Hope for The Future Award from The October woman Foundation for Breast Cancer Awareness in 208.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jennifer Ashton
Who is Jennifer Ashton?
Ashton is a famous physician, author, and television correspondent. Ashton works as chief health and medical editor and chief medical correspondent for ABC News and Good Morning America, chief women’s health correspondent for The Dr. Oz Show.
How old is Jennifer Ashton?
Jennifer Lee Ashton is an American national born on April 23, 1969, in George Air force Base, Victorville, CA.
How tall is Jennifer Ashton?
Ashton stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches.
Is Jennifer Ashton married?
Yes, Ashton was married to Robert Ashton Jr. The couple married in 1996 and separated in 2017. Together they had two children.
When did Rob Ashton die?
Dr. Jennifer Ashton’s ex-husband died on 11th February 2017 by committed suicide by jumping off the George Washington Bridge. He died at the age of 52.
Who is Dr. Jennifer Ashton dating now?
Ashton has had no other relationships as of now.
How much is Jennifer Ashton’s worth?
Ashton has an approximate net worth of $8million dollars. This amount has been accrued from her successful career as a physician, author, and television correspondent.
How much does Jennifer Ashton make?
Per our average wage estimates for a journalist in the United States, Ashton receives annual salary ranging between $24,292 and $72,507 that translates to an hourly average wage of between $10.15 and $31.32.
Where does Ashton live?
Because of security reasons, Ashton has not shared her precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Ashton dead or alive?
Ashton is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him/her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Why did Dr. Jennifer Ashton leave the doctors?
Ashton co-hosted the short-lived ABC television series The Revolution, canceled in April 2012 due to poor viewership. In 2013, she became an on-air personality for the daytime talk show The Doctors.
What kind of doctor is Jennifer Ashton?
Jennifer Ashton, a Board-certified Ob-Gyn, author, and TV medical correspondent, breaks the barrier between doctor and patient. Affectionately referred to as your all-in-one ‘BFF’/Ob-Gyn, Dr.
Where is Jennifer Ashton now?
Ashton is an American physician, author, and television correspondent.
Jennifer Ashton Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.