Jentezen Franklin Biography
Jentezen Franklin is an American pastor, author, and television personality. He is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-campus church with a global reach. Pastor Jentezen Franklin is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-campus church. Each week his television program Kingdom Connection is broadcast on major networks all over the world. Franklin is one of the New York Times best-selling authors and he is also a winner of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Mantle of Destiny Award for his efforts on racial reconciliation.
Jentezen Franklin Church | Free Chapel
Free Chapel is an evangelical church in Gainesville and Gwinnett, GA, serving metro Atlanta and northeast Georgia. Founded in July 1953, Free Chapel reaches national and international audiences through its Jentezen Franklin Media Ministries and “Kingdom Connection” television broadcasts. Free Chapel streams live video of its services via the internet and engage in special ministry projects on a global scale; including an ongoing food relief effort and marketplace development creating new commerce and jobs in Haiti. Free Chapel also has a west coast church campus in Irvine, CA, and most recently Spartanburg, SC, which ministers the gospel to the people of southern California and upstate South Carolina.
Jentezen Franklin Sermons
His messages impact generations through various outreaches and his televised broadcast, “Kingdom Connection.” Jentezen Franklin is also a New York Times best-selling author and he speaks at conferences worldwide.
Jentezen Franklin Age
He was born on July 21, 1962,He celebrates his birthday every year on 21 July.
Jentezen Franklin Family
He was born on July 21, 1962, to Billy and Katie Franklin in Wilson, North Carolina. Jentezen was born and raised in North Carolina. He grew up with two older brothers, Doyle and Richie, and two younger sisters, Jennifer and Jill. in a Christian home; his father was a pastor who traveled throughout North Carolina. His father died in 1991, and his mother remains actively involved at Free Chapel.
Franklin studied tenor saxophone under Frank Mayes at Atlantic Christian College (now Barton College) in his hometown of Wilson, North Carolina. Franklin and his brother Richie played in the college jazz band. Franklin left college after his brother graduated and pursued the ministry under the guidance of his father eventually becoming an evangelist in the Church of God. Early in his career, Franklin traveled as an evangelistic team with his elder brother Richie who died on December 1, 2012.
Jentezen Franklin Wife
His wife is Cherise. They married in September 1987. The couple has five children: Courteney, Caressa, Caroline, Connor, and Drake.
Jentezen Franklin Children | Jentezen Franklin Son | Jentezen Franklin Daughters
- Caroline Franklin
- Conner Franklin
- Caressa Franklin
- Courteney Franklin
- Drake Franklin ( Son)
Jentezen Franklin Daughter’s Wedding
Jenteze daughter Caressa Franklin is married but details about her husband are not known.
Jentezen Franklin Facts and Body Measurements
Here are some interesting facts you don’t want to miss about Franklin.
Jentezen Franklin Fasting
He released this brand new book called Fasting: 101 Most Asked Questions. In this fact-filled book, we answer 101 of the most asked questions with basic, easy-to-understand answers as well as biblical references and examples. Fasting is a choice, but it is also obedience. In Matthew 6, Jesus talks about three duties of every Christian: giving, praying and fasting. And He doesn’t use the word if, He uses the word when.
Jentezen Franklin Podcast
Jentezen Franklin delivers inspirational messages as the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia; and his ministry impacts generations through various global outreaches and his televised broadcast, “Kingdom Connection.” Listen to audio records
Jentezen Franklin Devotional
Daily Devotions will focus on fasting for the next 21 days. Get an encouraging word, tips, and stories to help you stay focused! Read daily devotions and you will completely change your life
Jentezen Franklin Messages
Pastor Jentezen Franklin is known for his unique style of preaching, often utilizing powerful illustrations to tackle difficult topics with boldness to reach the audience with the pure message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Kingdom Connections are a presentation of life-changing, practical messages that include a unique blend of drama, powerful storytelling and moving musical performances to impact people of all ages. Read Daily messages
Jentezen Franklin Preaching
Jentezen Franklin Books Pdf | Free Downloads
Download ebooks from here
Jentezen Franklin Books
- The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan’s Plan to Squeeze the Life Out of You (2013)
- Fasting Student Edition: Go Deeper and Further with God Than Ever Before (2012)
- The Fasting Edge: Recover your passion. Recapture your dream. Restore your joy. (2011)
- Right People Right Place Right Plan (2011)
- Fear Fighters: How to Live with Confidence in a World Driven by Fear (2009)
- Fasting Study Guide: 5-Week Interactive Study Resource (2009)
- Believe That You Can (2008)
- Fasting Journal: Your Personal 21-Day Guide to a Successful Fast (2008)
- Fasting: Opening the door to a deeper, more intimate, more powerful relationship with God (2008)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan Devotional: 30 Days of Discerning the Voice of God (2008)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan (2007)
- The Amazing Discernment of Women: Learning to Understand Your Spiritual Intuition And God’s Plan for It (2006)
- Fasting: (Volume II) Opening A Door To God’s Promises (2005)
- Fasting: (Volume I) Private Discipline That Brings Public Reward (2004)
Jentezen Franklin Quotes
- Fasting is not just a physical discipline; it can be a spiritual feast.
- Bold prayers honor God, and God honors bold prayers.
- Three duties of every Christian are giving, praying, and fasting.
- When you are a hunger for God, He will fill you.
- Fasting is what prepares you for a new anointing.
- Fasting is a constant means of renewing yourself spiritually.
- There is a prophetic release that occurs in a church or an individual who fasts continually for forty days.
- Fasting is truly a secret source of power.
- God pours His oil into clean vessels!
- Every deed has a seed. In other words, the deeds you choose to do in this lifetime create a seed for future generations.
- Fast, worship, and seek Him.
- Fasting is like spring cleaning for your body.
- Fasting stirs a hunger in your spirit that goes deeper than the temporary you experience in your flesh.
- Fasting breaks the spirit of heaviness.
- The discipline of fasting releases the anointing, the favor, and the blessing of God in the life of a Christian.
- God knows there is never a convenient time to fast.
- Never speak words that allow the enemy to think he’s winning.
- Fasting is a tremendous weapon and a source of power in the life of a believer.
- Many times the rewards of fasting come after the fast, though from time to time answers can come during the fast.
- Fasting will break poverty from your life.
- The blessing will happen to you and your family throughout the year because of you faster in January.
- Fasting gives your body time to heal itself. It relieves nervousness and tension and gives your digestive system a rest.
- When giving, praying, and fasting is practiced together in the life of a believer, it creates a type of threefold cord that is not easily broken.
- For me, fasting has just been a huge part of everything God has done in my life, Fasting means I am putting everything on hold, and I am spending the time with God. It brings everything in focus, and I become eternity-minded.
- Whatever is stealing your peace and rocking your boat, whatever is taking your smile away, reach down, pick it up, and throw it overboard.
- Fasting lowers your blood pressure and can lower your cholesterol.
- Satan gets disturbed -and defeated -when you decide to do more than be a Sunday-morning Christian.
- There is power in corporate fasting and power in corporate praise.
- Don’t allow the enemies in your life to cause you to focus more on your appetite or circumstances than on the promises of God that are released when you employ the powerful weapon of fasting.
- Health and healing will follow fasting.
- The Son of God fasted because He knew there were supernatural things that could only be released that way.
- When you faithfully follow the three duties of a Christian, God rewards you openly.
- Failure will not stop you if you are determined to succeed.
- The discipline of fasting breaks you out of the world’s routine.
- Begin a fast, and trust God to work that in your heart.
- We walk by faith. We don’t stay still, drowning in our misery.
- If you want to please God, believe God.
- If the devil starts bringing up your past it’s because he’s running out of new material!
- Fasting will also overcome sexual additions and demonic powers.
- You’re rich according to what you are, not according to what you have!
Frequently Asked Questions About Jentezen Franklin
Who is Jentezen?
He is an American Paster, evangelical, author and a televangelist.
How old is Jentezen?
He is 57 years old as of 2019. He was born on 21 July 1962.
How tall is Jentezen?
He has not shared her height with the public. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Jentezen married?
He is married to Cherise Franklin and the couple have 5 children.
How much is Jentezen worth?
Jentezen has not yet revealed her net worth. We will update this section when we get and verify information about the wealth and properties under her name.
Where does Jentezen live?
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
2. Diabetes Treatment
4. Breast Cancer
5. Blood Pressure
6. Heart Attack
Because of security reasons, He has not shared his precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Is Jentezen dead or alive?
He is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Jentezen now?
Jentezen is pursuing his career as a paster and he is working as a servant of God and also as an Author.
Jentezen Franklin Video
Jentezen Franklin Twitter
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.