Jentezen Franklin Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Jentezen Franklin Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Jentezen Franklin
- 3 Jentezen Franklin Age and Birthday
- 4 Jentezen Franklin Height and Weight
- 5 Jentezen Franklin Education
- 6 Jentezen Franklin Family
- 7 Jentezen Franklin Wife
- 8 Jentezen Franklin Salary
- 9 Jentezen Franklin Net Worth
- 10 Jentezen Franklin Measurements and Facts
- 11 Jentezen Franklin Wiki
- 12 Jentezen Franklin Birthday
- 13 Jentezen Franklin Body Measurements
- 14 Jentezen Franklin Family and Relationship
- 15 Jentezen Franklin Net Worth and Salary
- 16 Jentezen Franklin House and Cars
- 17 Jentezen Franklin Church, Free Chapel
- 18 Jentezen Franklin Sermons
- 19 Jentezen Franklin Fasting
- 20 Jentezen Franklin Podcast
- 21 Jentezen Franklin Devotional
- 22 Jentezen Franklin Messages
- 23 Jentezen Franklin Books
- 24 Jentezen Franklin Quotes
- 25 Frequently Asked Questions about Jentezen Franklin
- 26 Contacts
- 27 Related Biographies
Jentezen Franklin is an American evangelical pastor, author, and televangelist who was born on July 21, 1962, in Wilson, North Carolina, United States. Jentezen is the senior pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-site church based in Gainesville, Georgia, and author of Right People, Right Place, Right Plan; Fasting; Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python.
10 Quick Facts About Jentezen Franklin
- Name: Jentezen Franklin
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 21 July
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 meters)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Evangelical Pastor, Author, and Televangelist
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: $30,082 – $95,610
- Net worth: $2 million
Read more on Jentezen Franklin Pastor-Bio-Wiki-Age-Height-Family-Wife-Children-Church-Sermons-On Fasting, and more.
Jentezen Franklin Age and Birthday
Jentezen is 60 years old as of 2022, he was born on 21 July 1962 in Wilson, North Carolina, United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on 21st July every year and his birth sign is Cancer.
Jentezen Franklin Height and Weight
Jentezen stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 meters) tall. He has dark brown eyes and black-whitish hair. Franklin weighs 155 lbs (70kgs).
Jentezen Franklin Education
Jentezen attended the Atlantic Christian College (currently known as Barton College) in his hometown of Wilson, North Carolina with his elder brother Richie, where he studied tenor saxophone lessons under Frank Mayes. Franklin and his brother Richie played in the college jazz band.
He later left the college after his brother Richie graduated and pursued the ministry under the guidance of his father. This led him eventually to become an evangelist in the Church of God. Early in his career, Franklin traveled as an evangelistic team with his elder brother Richie who died on December 1, 2012.
Jentezen Franklin Family
Franklin was born and raised by his parents Katie and Billy Franklin in Wilson, North Carolina. His father was a pastor who traveled throughout North Carolina. He died in 1991, while his mother remains actively involved at Free Chapel. He spent his childhood with his four siblings, two older brothers named Doyle and Richie, and two younger sisters named Jennifer and Jill in a Christian home.
Jentezen Franklin Wife
Jentezen is happily married to his beloved wife Cherise Franklin. The couple tied the knot on 5 September 1987 in a church wedding that was attended by relatives and friends. They are blessed with five children, four daughters named Courtney, Caressa, Caroline, and Conner, and a son named Drake Franklin.
Jentezen Franklin Salary
Franklin receives an average annual salary of between $30,082 and $95,610. This is the annual average salary of a senior pastor in the United States of America. However, these figures may vary substantially according to the level of seniority of the pastor in question. At the moment, we do not have the exact salary but we will update this section when the information is available.
Jentezen Franklin Net Worth
Jentezen has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Evangelical Pastor, Televangelist, and Author. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Jentezen Franklin Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about him;
Jentezen Franklin Wiki
- Full Names: Jentezen Franklin
- Popular As: Religious Leader
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Evangelical Pastor, Televangelist, and Author
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jentezen Franklin Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 60 years (2022)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Date of Birth: 21 July 1962
- Place of Birth: Wilson, North Carolina, United States of America
- Birthday: 21st July, every year
Jentezen Franklin Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 meters) tall
- Weight: 155 lbs (70kg)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blackish-White
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Jentezen Franklin Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Billy Franklin
- Mother: Katie Franklin
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Doyle, Richie, Jennifer, and Jill Franklin
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Cherise Franklin
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Son (Drake) Daughters (s) (Caroline, Conner Caressa, and Courteney)
Jentezen Franklin Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $2 million dollars
- Salary: $30,082 – $95,610
- Source of Income: Evangelical Pastor, Televangelist, and Author
Jentezen Franklin House and Cars
- Place of living: Gainesville, Georgia, USA
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Jentezen Franklin Church, Free Chapel
Free Chapel is an evangelical church in Gainesville and Gwinnett, GA, serving metro Atlanta and northeast Georgia. Founded in July 1953, Free Chapel reaches national and international audiences through its Jentezen Franklin Media Ministries and “Kingdom Connection” television broadcasts.
Free Chapel streams live video of its services via the internet and engage in special ministry projects on a global scale; including an ongoing food relief effort and marketplace development creating new commerce and jobs in Haiti. Free Chapel also has a west coast church campus in Irvine, CA, and most recently Spartanburg, SC, which ministers the gospel to the people of southern California and upstate South Carolina.
Areas in the United States with Free Chapel Ministries
- Orange County, CA;
- Spartanburg, SC ;
- Cumming, GA;
- Buford, GA;
- Gwinnett, GA;
- Gainesville, GA.
Jentezen Franklin Sermons
His messages impact generations through various outreaches and his televised broadcast, “Kingdom Connection.” Jentezen Franklin is also a New York Times best-selling author and he speaks at conferences worldwide.
Jentezen Franklin Fasting
He released this brand new book called Fasting: 101 Most Asked Questions. In this fact-filled book, we answer 101 of the most asked questions with basic, easy-to-understand answers as well as biblical references and examples. Fasting is a choice, but it is also obedience. In Matthew 6, Jesus talks about three duties of every Christian: giving, praying, and fasting. And He doesn’t use the word if, He uses the word when.
Jentezen Franklin Podcast
Jentezen Franklin delivers inspirational messages as the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia; and his ministry impacts generations through various global outreaches and his televised broadcast, “Kingdom Connection.”
Jentezen Franklin Devotional
Daily Devotions will focus on fasting for the next 21 days. Get an encouraging words, tips, and stories to help you stay focused! Read daily devotions and you will completely change your life
Jentezen Franklin Messages
Pastor Jentezen Franklin is known for his unique style of preaching, often utilizing powerful illustrations to tackle difficult topics with boldness to reach the audience with the pure message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Kingdom Connections are a presentation of life-changing, practical messages that include a unique blend of drama, powerful storytelling, and moving musical performances to impact people of all ages.
Jentezen Franklin Books
- The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan’s Plan to Squeeze the Life Out of You (2013)
- Fasting Student Edition: Go Deeper and Further with God Than Ever Before (2012)
- The Fasting Edge: Recover your passion. Recapture your dream. Restore your joy. (2011)
- Right People Right Place Right Plan (2011)
- Fear Fighters: How to Live with Confidence in a World Driven by Fear (2009)
- Fasting Study Guide: 5-Week Interactive Study Resource (2009)
- Believe That You Can (2008)
- Fasting Journal: Your Personal 21-Day Guide to a Successful Fast (2008)
- Fasting: Opening the door to a deeper, more intimate, more powerful relationship with God (2008)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan Devotional: 30 Days of Discerning the Voice of God (2008)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan (2007)
- The Amazing Discernment of Women: Learning to Understand Your Spiritual Intuition And God’s Plan for It (2006)
- Fasting: (Volume II) Opening A Door To God’s Promises (2005)
- Fasting: (Volume I) Private Discipline That Brings Public Reward (2004)
Jentezen Franklin Quotes
- Fasting is not just a physical discipline; it can be a spiritual feast.
- Three duties of every Christian are giving, praying, and fasting.
- Fasting is what prepares you for a new anointing.
- There is a prophetic release that occurs in a church or an individual who fasts continually for forty days.
- God pours His oil into clean vessels!
- Fast, worship, and seek Him.
- Fasting stirs a hunger in your spirit that goes deeper than the temporary you experience in your flesh.
- The discipline of fasting releases the anointing, the favor, and the blessing of God in the life of a Christian.
- Never speak words that allow the enemy to think he’s winning.
- Many times the rewards of fasting come after the fast, though from time to time answers can come during the fast.
- When giving, praying, and fasting are practiced together in the life of a believer, it creates a type of threefold cord that is not easily broken.
- Whatever is stealing your peace and rocking your boat, whatever is taking your smile away, reach down, pick it up, and throw it overboard.
- Satan gets disturbed -and defeated -when you decide to do more than be a Sunday-morning Christian.
- Health and healing will follow fasting.
- When you faithfully follow the three duties of a Christian, God rewards you openly.
- The discipline of fasting breaks you out of the world’s routine.
- Begin a fast, and trust God to work that in your heart.
- If you want to please God, believe God.
- If the devil starts bringing up your past it’s because he’s running out of new material!
- You’re rich according to what you are, not according to what you have!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jentezen Franklin
Jentezen is an American evangelical pastor, author, and televangelist. He is the senior pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-site church based in Gainesville, Georgia, and author of Right People, Right Place, Right Plan; Fasting; Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python.
Franklin is 60 years old as of 2022, he was born on 21 July 1962 in Wilson, North Carolina, United States of America. His birth sign is Cancer.
Jentezen stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 meters) tall.
Yes, Jentezen is married to Cherise Franklin. The couple tied the knot on 5 September 1987 in a church wedding that was attended by relatives and friends. They are blessed with five children, four daughters named Courtney, Caressa, Caroline, and Conner, and a son named Drake Franklin.
Jentezen has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Franklin receives an average annual salary of between $30,082 and $95,610. This is the annual average salary of a senior pastor in the United States of America. However, these figures may vary substantially according to the level of seniority of the pastor in question.
Jentezen is a resident of Gainesville, Georgia, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Jentezen is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Jentezen is pursuing his career as a pastor and he is working as a servant of God and also as an Author. He is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-campus church with a global reach based in Gainesville, Georgia.
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Rachel Sharp
- Franklin White
- Matt Franklin
- Adam Franklin
- Robert Jeffress
- Pastor Brian Gibson
- Gil Bates
- Bryan Loritts
- Jimmy Evans
- Louie Giglio
- Mark Rutland
- Johnny Hunt
- Andrew Brunson
- Gary Wilkerson
- Free Marie
- Kron Moore
- Chris Franklin
- Franklin Graham
- Roshawn Franklin
Featured Famous Pastors and Preachers
- Adrian Rogers
- Alistair Begg
- Allen Jackson
- Alvin Love Ii
- Andrew Wommack
- Bill Johnson
- Bishop Dale Bronner
- Carroll Roberson
- Cathe Laurie
- Charles Stanley
- Chris Hodges
- Chuck Smith
- Costi Hinn
- Daniel Kolenda
- Dave Meyer
- David Ring
- Dodie Osteen
- Donnie Swaggart
- E Dewey Smith
- Eva Rodriguez
- Gabriel Swaggart
- Gloria Copeland
- Gregory Dickow
- Jack Hayford
- Jack Hibbs
- James Merritt
- Joel Osteen
- John Ramirez
- Joyce Meyer
- Kathryn Kuhlman
- Kay Arthur
- Lester Sumrall
- Lori Bakker
- Marilyn Hickey
- Mark Finley
- Matthew Hagee
- Michael Beckwith
- Michael Todd
- Morris Cerullo
- Pastor Calvin Roberson
- Paul Washer
- Perry Stone
- Pete Wilson
- Rance Allen
- Robert Madu
- Robert Morris
- Samuel Rodriguez
- Shawn Bolz
- Thomas Wesley Weeks Iii
- Tony Campolo