Jesse Williams Biography
Jesse Williams born as Jesse Wesley Williams is an American actor, producer, director and activist, well known for his role as Dr. Jackson Avery on the ABC Television series Grey’s Anatomy.
Jesse Williams Age
He was born on 5 August 1981 in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Jesse Williams Family
Jesse Williams Parents
He is the son of Johanna Chase, an African American with some Seminole ancestry who is a professional potter and Swedish Reginald Williams.
Jesse Williams Wife
He was married to Aryn Drake-Lee. The couple got married on September 2012. He filed for divorce in April 2017 and begun dating actress Minka Kelly. The two broke up in January 2018. He is said to be dating sports reporter Taylor Rooks since May 2018.
Jesse Williams Kids | Children
He has two children from his marriage with Aryn; Sadie Williams born in 2013 and Maceo Williams born in 2015.
Jesse Williams Brother
He has two younger brothers. Coire Williams and Matt Williams. They work sphere of visual arts.
Jesse Williams photo
Jesse Williams Body
Body measurements: unknown
Height: 6 ft 1 in
Weight: 77 kg or 170 pounds
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: blue
Jesse Williams Education
He studied and graduated from Moses Brown School in Providence, Rhode Island, in 1998. He then graduated from Temple University with a double major in African American Studies and Film and Media Arts.
Jesse Williams Career
In 2005, he began to study acting and was among the 14 actors chosen to participate in the New York Actors Showcase presented by ABC Television from among over 800 individuals who auditioned. Since 2006, he has appeared in various television series, films and theatre productions. He established a production company, forward Inc in 2012. He wrote for CNN an opinion piece that analyzed the film Django Unchained in 2013. He did the voice acting and motion capture for Markus in the 2018 PlayStation 4 exclusive game Detroit: Become Human.
2019 Jacob’s Ladder
2013 The Butler
2013 Snake and Mongoose
2013 They Die by Dawn
2012 The Cabin in the Woods
2012 Question Bridge: Black Males
2010 Dirty Dancing 3: Capoeira Nights
2009 Brooklyn’s Finest
2008 The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
TBA Random Acts of Violence
Taylor Rooks Tv Shows
2018 Most Expensivest
2016 The Eric Andre Show
2013 Sesame Street
2010 Seattle Grace: Message of Hope
2009–present Grey’s Anatomy
2009 The Washingtonienne
2006 Law & Order
2006 Beyond the Break
Jesse Williams Quotes
- We often grow up being told that we can do this or that, but if you don’t see anybody that looks like you doing it, you don’t believe you can do it. But I had great teachers, and I wanted to be a great teacher.
- If someone says, ‘Democracy is a sham, those people don’t speak for me… the system’s rigged,’ you say, ‘Vote.’ Someone says, ‘I was making a statement by not voting,’ and then you say, ‘Well I can’t hear it.’
- Coming from New York, you’re kind of indoctrinated with the anti-L.A. sentiment, but California is just a really dope state
- You have to be up-front from the very beginning about what your expectations of the other person are, and you can’t make any promises you don’t intend to keep.
- I thought that if acting didn’t work out, I’d have done law school or medical school: probably law to be honest.
- I grew up in a really horrible school system, but my parents did not let that define how we function. They gave me more work at home from them than I ever got from school. To learn about the history of myself and my people, and that armors me.
- We as men, in particular, black men, are constantly supported, nurtured, forgiven, apologized for, led, followed and coddled by black women, and they get very little in return.
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.