Jill St. John Biography and Wiki
Jill St. John is an American actress, she was born on August 19, 1940, as Jill Arlyn Oppenheim in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her film credits include Diamonds Are Forever, The Lost World, Tender Is the Night, Come Blow Your Horn, for which St. John received a Golden Globe nomination, Who’s Minding the Store? The Oscar, Tony Rome, Sitting Target, and The Concrete Jungle.
On television, she has appeared in such top-rated shows as Batman, The Big Valley, Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, Hart to Hart, Vega$, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Magnum, P.I., and Seinfeld. During her Hollywood heyday, St. John was almost equally famous for her high-profile social life and frequent romantic associations with prominent public figures.
St. John is married to actor Robert Wagner and has known him since she was eighteen years old. They share credits on nearly a dozen screen and stage productions, notably the miniseries remake of Around the World in Eighty Days.
Jill St. John Age
St. John is 80 years old as of 2020, she was born on August 19, 1940, as Jill Arlyn Oppenheim in Los Angeles, California, United States. She celebrates her birthday on August 19, every year, and her birth sign is Leo.
Jill St. John Height
St. John stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall and she has a weight of 54 kgs (119 lbs).
Jill St. John Parents
St. John was born as Jill Arlyn Oppenheim in Los Angeles, California, by her parents Edward Oppenheim (1912–1986), a prosperous restaurant owner, and Betty Oppenheim (Goldberg, 1912–1998), who became her stage mother.
As a young girl, she was a member of the Children’s Ballet Company with Natalie Wood and Stefanie Powers. All three would later marry or co-star with actor Robert Wagner. St. John’s mother Betty changed Jill’s last name to the more ‘Hollywood-sounding’ St. John during her adolescence. It is not known if she has any siblings.
Jill St. John Spouse
St. John has been married four times: She was married to Neil Dubin from 1957 to 1958, Lance Reventlow from 1960 to 1963, and Jack Jones from 1967 to 1969. St. John married her fourth husband, Robert Wagner, in 1990.
Jill St. John Husband, Married
St. John is married to her husband Robert Wagner since May 26, 1990. The couple first met in the year 1959 when they were contract players at 20th Century Fox, and have been together since Valentine’s Day 1982. St. John was married to Neil Dubin on May 12, 1957, and divorced on July 3, 1958. She was 16 years old when they eloped in Yuma, Arizona. Dubin was heir to a linen fortune. St. John complained that he harassed and ridiculed her.
Lance Reventlow (March 24, 1960, to October 30, 1963; divorced) Reventlow was the son of Barbara Hutton, heir to the F. W. Woolworth fortune. St. John received a settlement of $86,000. Despite their divorce and subsequent remarriages, St. John refers to Reventlow as “my late husband” in interviews.
St. John was married to Jack Jones on October 14, 1967, and divorced on February 28, 1969. Jones said demands on his singing career and the traveling involved contributed to the breakup.
St. John has three stepdaughters:
- Katie Wagner, born 1964 to Wagner and Marion Marshall
- Natasha Gregson, born 1970 to Richard Gregson and Natalie Wood, but raised in the Wagner/St. John household after Wood died
- Courtney Wagner, born in 1974 to Wagner and Wood
Jill St. John Net Worth
St. John has a net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an actress. Through her various sources of income, St. John has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Jill St. John Health
St. John is 80 years old as of 2020. She is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of St. John’s being sick or having any health-related issues.
Jill St. John Today
As of today, St. John is an American actress, she is 80 years old as of 2020.
Jill St. John Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Jill St. John.
Jill St. John Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Jill Arlyn Oppenheim.
- Popular As: Actress and wife of Robert Wagner.
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jill St. John Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 80 years old as of 2020.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo.
- Date of Birth: August 19, 1940.
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Birthday: August 19, every year.
Jill St. John Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 39-19-36 inches.
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall.
- Weight: 54 kgs (119 lbs).
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Red
- Shoe Size: 7.5
- Dress Size: 2
- Breast Size: 39 inches.
- Waist Size: 19 inches.
- Hip Size: 36 inches.
Jill St. John Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Edward Oppenheim
- Mother: Betty Oppenheim (Betty Goldberg)
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Neil Dubin (m. 1957; div. 1958), Lance Reventlow (m. 1960; div. 1963), Jack Jones (m. 1967; div. 1969) , and Robert Wagner (m. 1990).
- Dating / Boyfriend: To be updated
- Children: Step-daughters Natasha Gregson Wagner, Katie Wagner, and Courtney Wagner.
Jill St. John Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $10 million dollars as of 2020.
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Actress
Jill St. John House and Cars
- Place of living: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Cars: To be Updated
Jill St. John Movies
- Diamonds Are Forever 1971
- The Lost World 1960
- Tony Rome 1967
- Who’s Minding the Store? 1963
- Come Blow Your Horn 1963
- The Liquidator 1965
- The Concrete Jungle 1982
- Tender Is the Night 1962
- Banning 1967
- Sitting Target 1972
- The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone 1961
- Holiday for Lovers 1959
- Eight on the Lam 1967
- Summer Love 1958
- Who’s Been Sleeping in My Bed? 1963
- Honeymoon Hotel 1964
- The Trip 2002
- The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker 1959
- The Oscar 1966
- The King’s Pirate 1967
- Man of Faith 2002
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation 1967
- The Christmas Carol 1949
- Brenda Starr 1976
- The Spy Killer 1969
- Out There 1995
- Fame Is the Name of the Game 1966
- Bond Girls Are Forever 2002
- Something to Believe In 1998
- Foreign Exchange 1970
- Decisions! Decisions! 1971
- Rooster 1982
- Hart to Hart
- The Act
- Natalie Wood: What Remains Behind 2020
- Matt Houston
- The Player 1992
- Dreams with Sharp Teeth in 2008
- Happy 100th Birthday, Hollywood 1987
- The James Bond Story 1999
- Saga of Sonora
- Inside ‘Diamonds Are Forever’
- Il faut sauver Noël
- Sky King
- Confidências de Uma Prisioneira Americana
- Two Guys from Muck
- Northpole – miasteczko Świętego Mikołaja
- Il sanguinario INTRIGO A MONTECARLO
- Aliens, Akkordeons und Jede Menge Ärger
- Őfelsége kalóza
Frequently Asked Questions About Jill St. John
Who is Jill St. John?
Jill St. John is an American actress who is known for playing Bond girl Tiffany Case in Diamonds Are Forever (1971).
How old is Jill St. John?
St. John is 80 years old as of 2020, she was born on August 19, 1940, as Jill Arlyn Oppenheim in Los Angeles, California, United States.
How tall is Jill St. John?
St. John stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall.
Is Jill St. John married?
St. John is married to her husband Robert Wagner since May 26, 1990.
How much is Jill St. John’s worth?
St. John has a net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Where does Jill St. John live?
St. John now lives in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Is Jill St. John dead or alive?
St. John is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Jill St. John Now?
St. John is an American actress who is known for playing Bond girl Tiffany Case in Diamonds Are Forever (1971).
Jill St. John Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.