Jimmy Kimmel Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Jimmy Kimmel Biography
- 2 Jimmy Kimmel Age
- 3 Jimmy Kimmel Family
- 4 Jimmy Kimmel Wife
- 5 Jimmy Kimmel Children
- 6 Jimmy Kimmel Education
- 7 Jimmy Kimmel Career
- 8 Jimmy Kimmel Net Worth
- 9 Jimmy Kimmel Guests
- 10 Procedure on how to Get Free Tickets to Jimmy Kimmel:
- 11 Jimmy Kimmel the talk To the Youth – Jimmy Kimmel Bachelorette
- 12 Jimmy Kimmel Quotes
- 13 Jimmy Kimmel Trump
- 14 Jimmy Kimmel Super Bowl
- 15 Jimmy Kimmel Photos
- 16 Jimmy Kimmel Facebook
- 17 Jimmy Kimmel Twitter
- 18 Jimmy Kimmel Instagram
- 19 Jimmy Kimmel Last Video – Jimmy Kimmel Last Night
Jimmy Kimmel was known by his birth name “James Christian Kimmel” is an American television host, comedian, writer, and as well a producer. He is well known as the host and executive producer of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, a late-night talk show that premiered on ABC in 2003. He also hosted the Primetime Emmy Awards in 2012 and 2016 and the Academy Awards in 2017 and 2018.
Jimmy Kimmel was best known as the co-host of Comedy Central’s The Man Show and Win Ben Stein’s Money Before he started hosting Jimmy Kimmel Live!. He has as well produced such shows as Crank Yankers, Sports Show with Norm Macdonald,
Jimmy Kimmel Age
Kimmel was born on 13th of November 1967 in Brooklyn, New York. He is 51 years old as of 2018.
Jimmy Kimmel Family
Kimmel was born as the eldest of three children to his parents Joan (née Iacono), who was a homemaker, and James John Kimmel, who worked at American Express and was an IBM executive. His mother is of Italian ancestry from Ischia, whose family migrated to the United States following 1883 during the earthquake, while two of his paternal great-great-grandparents were German immigrants.
Jimmy Kimmel Wife
Kimmel married Gina Maddy as the first wife in the early 80s, the pair later divorced in 2002. He later got into another relationship with comedian Sarah Silverman from 2002 and the relationship ended up in another divorce March 2009. He again gated Molly McNearney, a co-head writer for Jimmy Kimmel Live, in October 2009. the pair got engaged in August 2012 and later married in July 2013.
Jimmy Kimmel Children
In his first marriage with Gina Maddy they have a daughter, Katherine born in 1991, and a son, Kevin (born in 1993. Whit McNearney, They had their first child, Jane On July 10, 2014. They got their second child, a have a son named William (“Billy”) John, was born in 2017
The infant was born with a rare congenital heart defect, tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) with pulmonary atresia, which was first detected when he had a purplish appearance at three hours after birth. He then undergoes a successful surgery at three days of age. The first guests Kimmel had when his show returned following his son’s birth were cardiac surgeon Dr. Mehmet Oz, who explained the condition, and snowboarder Shaun White, who was born with TOF.
Jimmy Kimmel Education
Jimmy graduated from Ed W Clark High School when he was nine years old. He later got enrolled at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas for one year and Arizona State University for two years. He graduated with an honorary degree from UNLV in 2013.
Jimmy Kimmel Career
He started off his career job in the Seattle based radio station, ‘KZOK-FM’, as the co-host for the show ‘The Me And Him Show’. He was later in a span of two months, after which he decided to start his own radio show in Palm Springs, California.Jimmy Kimmel Photograph
While in Los Angles, he worked with the radio station ‘KROQ’, where he hosted ‘The Kevin and Bean Show’ as the popular ‘Jimmy the Sports Guy’ He appeared on Fox Network promos in 1996 where he made an appearance as ‘Jimmy the fox guy’.
He appeared on talk shows such as Live with Regis and Kelly, The Howard Stern Show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and the Late Show with David Letterman. He appeared on television as a co-host of the game show ‘Win Ben Stein’s Money’ that was broadcast on the Comedy Central Network in 1997, he. His witty remarks and unique performing style struck a chord with TV viewers.
He then co-hosted Comedy Central’s ‘The Man Show’ along with Adam Corolla, an American TV personality, comedian and also a radio show host in 1999. He was as well the voice of ‘Corky’, a talking dog in the American comedy film ‘Road Trip’, directed and written by Todd Phillips in 2000. He as well plays the role of ‘Deaths Dog’ in the ‘Mr. Saturday Knight’, the ninth episode from the third season of ‘Family Guy’ in 2001.
He then began to host his own late-night talk show, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ on ABC network in 2003. The show was broadcasted on the Irish digital TV channel ‘3e’. He then lent his voice as ‘Spanky’ in ‘Garfield: The Movie’, an American live-action film directed by Peter Hewitt in 2004.
He was featured on a video game commercial titled ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops in 2010. The video he was seen firing and dodging bullets. He hosted the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington, D.C in 2010. where during the closing ceremony he made a set of funny remarks giving reference to his school history teacher. He as well hosted The 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards which was held at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles, California on September 23, 2012.
Jimmy Kimmel Net Worth
Kimmel has an approximate net worth of $35 million, this is mostly thanks to his late-night gig “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and of also hosting the Oscars and produced several shows.
Jimmy Kimmel Guests
Obtaining tickets for the show is a simple process, but making a reservation to a Jimmy Kimmel taping can sometimes take a long time. In the case of some shows, it can take months or years.
Procedure on how to Get Free Tickets to Jimmy Kimmel:
- People looking to obtain tickets can visit the Jimmy Kimmel Live’s ticket request page on 1iota.com to submit a request. Then, you will need to register at 1iota.com to request tickets.
- Once registered, up to four tickets to the program can be requested, which includes the person requesting and their guests that are 18 years and older.
- Individuals can then select the date they would like to see the show by scrolling through the ticket ribbon. Open dates are marked as such, but for many, there will be a waitlist. Ticket requesters can join the waitlist, but they can only request up to two tickets.
- If a request can be filled, the person who requested tickets will be notified by e-mail, usually within two weeks.
- When you receive the tickets, you will be asked to arrive early, specifically about 45 minutes before taping. It is recommended that those attending the show should make sure that they factor-in extra time for traffic, parking, and security.
- The show tapes at the Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studio at the address 6840 Hollywood Blvd, in Hollywood, California.
- Tickets may be requested every six weeks.
- Ticket holders will have the chance to see Jimmy’s Indoor Mini-Concert prior to taping.
- Early arrival is recommended for guests, with an arrival time of 30–45 minutes before the taping time.
- Identification is required to gain admittance, and all attendees must be 18 and older to attend. Individuals should plan to go through a metal detector and have their bags checked.
- The show has a dress code, called nice casual, which is to say comfortable but a bit dressy, as if going to dinner at a good restaurant. Dress jeans are considered fine, but the following is not allowed: solid white shirts, shorts, baseball hats, elaborate patterns, or large logos. If a guest is determined to be dressed inappropriately, they will not be allowed in the studio.
- No digital or video cameras, pagers, books or food are allowed. However, attendees can check them at the door and pick them up on their way out. Otherwise, it is recommended for guests to leave them in the car when attending the show.
- Cell phones are allowed to be brought into the studio, but they must be powered down upon entering.
Jimmy Kimmel the talk To the Youth – Jimmy Kimmel Bachelorette
Colton Underwood a (CNN) reporter never expected to get the birds and the bees talk from Jimmy Kimmel. But they met during Kimmel’s late night show on a Wednesday night.
Colton being is set to be the upcoming a star of ABC’s 23rd season of “The Bachelor.” Underwood is a self-proclaimed virgin and was a contestant on Season 14 of “The Bachelorette.” The “talk” came to an end with diagrams of a man and woman’s reproductive organs that they end up getting it incredibly awkward. Despite the crowd erupting into laughter as Kimmel spoke, Underwood handled professionally. As he said “I’m just waiting for the right person, the right heart,” he said. “I just hold a lot of value into it.”
Kimmel went on explaining the fertilization process to the former pro football player saying, “Then the egg becomes what they call a baby omelet and it forms a human being. The human being comes out and it wakes you up really early every single morning, sometimes many times in the middle of the night. So, you have to be careful and wear protection. Do you wear protection?” That’s when things segued into condom use. And we’ll leave it at that, folks.
Jimmy Kimmel Quotes
- “The truth is, we have this idea that late night is about creativity and being cool, but that’s not our job. Our job is to get as many people watching the commercials in between our show. That’s the reality of it.”
- “I learn things from my kids constantly. Most of their knowledge comes from Snapple caps.”
- “How is it possible that no one has invented a puppy that stays a puppy?”
- “Leno was so great when he was a guest on Letterman. Great, great. I just think he’s worked it too hard. I think he turned comedy into factory work — and it comes across. It’s just amazing how insecure he is.”
- “No matter who it is, I hate to see people losing their jobs. I really do.”
- “A lot of kids across the country got the day off from school because of Halloween. I’m pretty sure this is why we’re falling behind China. Not only did their kids not get the day off from school, but they also made all of our kids’ costumes.”
- “If you don’t have a crazy Facebook friend, you are the crazy Facebook friend.”
- “Really, the reason I got into show business is I wanted to be David Letterman’s friend. There are kids in high school, and this guy’s a baseball player, this guy’s on the wrestling team, this guy is really smart. I was the guy who watched David Letterman. I watched every night on a little black-and-white TV at my desk. I wanted to be an artist at that point, so I’d draw and watch the show all night.”
- “It’s funny how all of this has worked out – I wasn’t popular in high school, but now every drunken guy in the United States wants to be my pal. They all want to buy me a shot, and pretty soon I’m throwing up.”
- “Here’s what I don’t understand about rioting. If you’re going to destroy a city for no reason, why destroy your own city? Move one city over.”
- “The people who host the red carpet preview shows don’t know it, but they died and are in hell.”
- “When Conan first came on, I thought, This guy is going to be great. A lot of silly and smart stuff. I thought, When this guy smoothes out, he’s going to be really good. He never smoothed out.”
- “If I have one criticism of the other late-night shows, it’s that they’re almost entirely scripted.”
- “McDonald’s has announced that for the next month in the United Kingdom, Happy Meals will come with a book instead of a toy. And they will be renamed ‘Disappointment Meals.’”
- “I don’t want to ruin it for you, but at the end, Voldemort kills Harry with a fairly vicious atomic wedgie.”
- “It’s insane that America votes for Jay. It’s my biggest fear. Everybody says it’s going to be great; everybody is positive. But in a world where Jay Leno beats David Letterman every night, you can’t be sure of anything. You really can’t.”
- “On Letterman and Leno, it always bothers me when they go outside the studio and it’s daytime.”
- “The number of households that own a television set is down for the first time since they started the survey. This is America! The only excuse for not having a TV in your home is, you’re too fat to fit into Best Buy to get one.”
- “Did you have trouble at the airport this week? I had to throw away all my make-up. They said it’s because of this terrorist plot they foiled over in England. I believe it’s an elaborate ruse perpetrated by the big cosmetics industry. Maybe it’s not terrorism. Maybe it’s Maybelline.”
- “How much crack does a mayor have to smoke to win Person of the Year?”
- “I never imagined being on television.”
- “Hollywood police used ‘non-lethal bean bags’ to control a crowd that was rioting. Is there such a thing as lethal bean bags? If the riot escalated, they were authorized to switch to Marshmallow Peeps.”
- “I don’t know if we can call ourselves everyday Joes. I think Supermen is more appropriate. We’re just trying to take back the medium we invented!”
- “You know what the most dangerous neighborhood in the country is right now? The comments section on every webpage… No sane person would ever say the kind of things that they write online to someone face-to-face. If you did, you’d get killed.”
- “That’s my main flaw: I always think authority figures or my boss is going to think something I do is funny. And usually, they don’t.”
Jimmy Kimmel Trump
Jimmy thanks President Trump as he is ranked as the lowest rated President in History.
Thanks, lowest rated President in HISTORY. https://t.co/E01UgDaZ3T
— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) March 6, 2018
Jimmy Kimmel Super Bowl
Jimmy may not be able to make it out to Minneapolis for Super Bowl 2018, but also that doesn’t mean his longtime sidekick Guillermo can’t go in his place. In one of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, episodes in the late-night host he aired a clip from Super Bowl Media Day in which Guillermo made the interview rounds with the players and coaches of both the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles.
Guillermo started by telling the notoriously straight-faced Bill Belichick to smile more before he offered Tom Brady an essential teeth-whitening tip, he asked him to drink more soda and tequila. “I love tequila,” the Pats quarterback responded, although he has said he rarely drinks alcohol.
Guillermo moved on to the Eagles players Jay Ajayi and LeGarrette Blount, whom he clearly wasn’t sure what to make of his line of questioning. “Your name is Blount, that’s a cool name,” he told the running back. “So when people tackle you, are they hitting the blunt?”
Jimmy Kimmel PhotosJimmy Kimmel Photos
Jimmy Kimmel Facebook
Jimmy Kimmel Twitter
Jimmy Kimmel Instagram
Jimmy Kimmel Last Video – Jimmy Kimmel Last Night