Julie Donaldson Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Julie Donaldson Biography
- 2 10 Facts About Julie Donaldson
- 3 Julie Donaldson Age
- 4 Julie Donaldson Height
- 5 Julie Donaldson Family
- 6 Julie Donaldson Husband
- 7 Julie Donaldson Salary
- 8 Julie Donaldson Net Worth
- 9 Julie Donaldson Measurements and Facts
- 10 Julie Donaldson Career
- 11 Julie Donaldson Books
- 12 Julie Donaldson Quotes
- 13 Julia Donaldson Movies
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions About Julie Donaldson
- 15 Julie Donaldson Contacts
- 16 Related Biographies
Julie Donaldson is an American sportscaster as well as a media producer for the Washington Football Team of the National League. She was born and brought up in Jacksonville, Florida, the United States as Julie Anne Donaldson. Previously, she worked as an anchor, host, and also reporter for several television networks. She has also won the 2001 Miss Florida USA beauty pageant.
10 Facts About Julie Donaldson
- Name: Julie Donaldson
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 10th February
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: Under review
- Nationality: American
- Marital Status: Under review
- Occupation: Sportscaster
- Salary: $24,292 and $72,507
- Net Worth: $1.6 million dollars
Julie Donaldson Age
Julie is 44 years old as of 2022, she was born on 10 February 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. She celebrates her birthday on 10 February every year and his birth sign is Aquarius.
Julie Donaldson Height
Julie stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.63m).
Julie Donaldson Family
Julie was born and raised by her parents in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Julie’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Julie Donaldson Husband
Julie has not gone public with her relationship, it is not publicly known whether she is married or in a relationship. Her partner’s information will be updated as soon as the information is available.
Julie Donaldson Salary
Julie receives an average annual salary of between $24,292 and $72,507. This translates to an hourly average wage of between $10.15 and $31.32. This is Per our average wage estimates for a journalist in the United States. However, these figures may vary substantially according to the level of seniority of the employee. At the moment, we do not have the exact salary but we will update this section when the information is available.
Julie Donaldson Net Worth
Julie has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a Sportscaster. Through his various sources of income, Julie has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Julie Donaldson Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Julie Donaldson.
Julie Donaldson Wiki
- Full Names: Julie Anne Donaldson
- Popular As: Julie Donaldson
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Sportscaster
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Julie Donaldson Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 44 years
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Date of Birth: 10 February 1978
- Place of Birth: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Birthday: 10 February
Julie Donaldson Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Julie Donaldson Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Single
- Husband/Spouse: Not Available
- Dating / Boyfriend: Single
- Children: Not Available
Julie Donaldson Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1.5 million
- Salary: $24,292 and $72,507
- Source of Income: Sportscaster
Julie Donaldson Career
Donaldson won the Miss Florida USA title at the state pageant held in Orlando, Florida, on July 2000. She had previously placed first runner-up to Kristin Ludecke in the previous year’s pageant. Donaldson competed in the Miss USA 2001 pageant won by Kandace Krueger of Texas but did not place. In July 2001, she passed on her title to Shannon Ford.
In 2006, Donaldson joined SportsNet New York at the network’s inception. She made numerous reports from various sporting events covered by SNY and hosted Mets Weekly, a weekly program recapping New York Mets games, trades, injuries, and other features. She spent two years working for the network from 2006-2007.
Donaldson worked as a TV host for Miami Heat’s Heat TV. Prior to that, Donaldson co-hosted Sports Rap on Fox Sports Net Florida. Donaldson also co-hosted Softball 360 on Fox Sports Net National. She also co-hosted the PBS series Healthy Body Healthy Mind on the Information Television Network.
In February 2008, Donaldson was hired as the Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, and Boston Bruins reporter and fill-in sports anchor for Boston NBC affiliate WHDH-TV 7. She left the job in December 2008, seeking “a fresh start in a new market” in the wake of significant publicity related to her being a victim of domestic assault.
In June 2010, Donaldson was employed as a freelance reporter for Comcast SportsNet’s Mid-Atlantic network, covering sports stories in the Washington, D.C. area, filling in for regular contributor Jill Sorenson while she was out on maternity leave.
Three months later (September 2010), Donaldson was promoted to anchor/reporter after Lisa Hillary left CSN Mid-Atlantic for its sister network in Philadelphia. SportsNet Central, CSN’s daily news program, premiered on October 4, 2010.
The new show replaced CSN’s SportsNite and SportsDay, which were re-launched as the new entity. SportsNet Central airs daily at 6 p.m., 10:30 p.m., and 1 a.m., as well as multiple times each morning. Chick Hernandez and Donaldson handled the 10 and 11 p.m. editions from October 2010-September 2013. Donaldson is now paired with Michael Jenkins for the 10:30 p.m. editions of SportsNet Central.
Julie Donaldson Books
- #1 in Tolerance
- #3 in Opposites
- #6 in Halloween
- #14 in Counting
- #15 in Stories In Verse
- Most Popular Books
- The Gruffalo
- Room on the Broom
- The Gruffalo’s Child
- The Snail and the Whale
- Charlie Cook’s Favourite Book
- Series By Julia Donaldson
- Gruffalo Explorers
Julie Donaldson Quotes
- You stole my heart the night we met when you sang that ridiculous song and dared me not to laugh. and every moment I have spent with you since then, you have stolen more and more of me until when you’re not with me…” He drew in a breath. “When you are not with me, I am left with nothing but longing for you.”
- “There’s something solid and constant about trees,” I said quietly. “They may change through the seasons, but they’re always there. They’re dependable.”
- “Isn’t that what a gentleman does? Rescues a damsel in distress?”
- “I can never look at a bird without thinking of you,” he said. “I wonder what you will do with your wings once you have found them. I wonder how far away they will take you. And I fear them, for my sake, at the same time that I hope for them, for yours.”
- “I know my heart. It has always been yours, Kate. Always.”
“You are not The Giver of My Heart’s Desire.” I took a deep breath and smiled. “You are my heart’s desire.”
- “When you are not with me, I am left with nothing but longing for you.”
- “I looked at the titles on the bookshelf and found a book on Greek mythology next to a book of poetry, which was flanked by a book on German philosophy. “How are these organized?”
- “They’re not.”
- I turned to him. “How do you find anything? There must be thousands of books here.”
- “I like the search. It’s like visiting old friends.”
- “Don’t think because I tease you that I don’t take you seriously.”
- “Philip stood with the tip of a sword pressed into Mr. Beaufort’s throat. I saw another sword on the floor.
- Neither gentleman looked toward the door. Philip looked perfectly in control, his sword bending the skin of Mr.
- Beaufort’s neck without piercing it. When he spoke, though, his voice sounded so fierce I hardly recognized it.
- “Tell me what you did to her.”
- “I made sure you wouldn’t want her anymore.”
- “I will always want her,” Philip said in a quiet, furious voice. “Always! There is nothing you could do to change that.”
- Mr. Beaufort sneered. “Then why do you want to know?”
- “Because I would never make her say the words. And because I want to know how much I should enjoy running you through.”
- “There was no escape from being unwanted. And that was the truth that struck at me the most deeply.”
“-Hardly knowing what I was doing, I began to hit the table with one hand as I sang in a low voice. Big cows” -thump- “lumps of meat” -thump. His widened. “Give me milk” -thump- “warm and sweet.”
- I stopped abruptly, pressing my lips together as I realized what I had just sung. The ridiculousness of it struck me forcibly and I knew I could not go on without laughing. We stared at each other, locked in a stalemate, his eyes brimming with laughter, his lips trembling. My chin quivered. Against my will, a sound burst from me. It was a very unladylike snort.-”
- “You are brave and loyal and true. You have such a good heart.” He held my hand close to his chest and covered it with his other hand. “It is only afraid. But I would take such good care of it, love, if you would give it to me.”
― Julianne Donaldson, Blackmoore
tags: love, proposal, regency, romance 30 likes Like
- “…we’ll have a duel in the morning on the moors. Plenty of fog. It will be quite dramatic, I daresay.”
- “Philip: “You are even more beautiful when you’re angry”
Marianne: “Don’t be absurd”
Philip: “I’m not”
Philip: “You should see yourself, with that flash of fire in your eyes. And when you press your lips together like that, a dimple appears in your left cheek, right next to your mouth. I find it… maddening”
- “A man does not need encouragement to lose his heart.”
- “I think the most profound beauty is found in what our hearts love.”
- “I have discovered happiness in being true to who I am. I hope you will give that idea some consideration.”
- “I promise, Marianne Daventry,” he began.
- “I promise that I do not love you for your money”
- “Kate,” he whispered, stepping closer to me, “you are not like your mother. You are a different creature from your sisters. The depths of your soul are fathomless. You are brave and loyal and true. You have such a good heart.” he held my hand close to his chest and covered it with his other hand. “It is only afraid. But I would take such good care of it, love, if you would give it to me.” He bent his head and pressed his lips to my fingers.”
- “I could be myself and be loved deeply.”
- “You are bright and fun and delightfully unexpected. You are brave and compassionate and selfless. And you are lovely beyond measure. I want you, all of you, just the way you are.” He drew in a breath. “If you will have me.”
- “He cupped my face in his hands. “Then listen to me, my blind, stubborn, darling friend. You stole my heart the night we met when you sang that ridiculous song and dared me not to laugh. And every moment I have spent with you since then, you have stolen more and more of me until when you’re not with me…..” He drew in a breath. “When you are not with me, I am left with nothing but longing for you.”
- “I reread my grandmother’s letter and realized with a deep sense of contentment that I had not had to change at all in order to have every hope for happiness in life. I had not had to learn to sing for the company or to behave like Cecily or to stop twirling. I could be myself and be loved deeply. I was, in fact, a lot like Meg, who had always been a racehorse, I just hadn’t known it.”
- “Do not let anyone else’s expectations direct the course of your life. I have discovered happiness in being true to who I am.”
- “He crossed the room to me and grabbed me by the shoulders. In three steps, he had me backed up against the bookcase. Before I could do more than catch my breath, he took my face in his hands and kissed me.”
Julia Donaldson Movies
- The Gruffalo 2009
- The Gruffalo’s Child 2011
- Room on the Broom 2012
- Stick Man 2015
- Monsieur Bout-de-Bois 2015
- The Highway Rat 2017
- Zog 2018
- The Snail and the Whale 2019
- Snail and the Whale/Zog and the Flying Doctors, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions About Julie Donaldson
Who is Julie Donaldson?
Julie Donaldson is a celebrated sportscaster as well as a media producer for the Washington Football Team of the National League. Previously, she worked as an anchor, host, and also reporter for several television networks. She has also won the 2001 Miss Florida USA beauty pageant.
How old is Julie Donaldson?
Julie is 44 years as of 2022. He is an American national born on 10 February 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, United States.
How tall is Julie Donaldson?
Julie stands at a height of 1.75m.
Is Julie Donaldson married?
Details about Julie’s love life are still under review. We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about her love life.
How much is Julie Donaldson worth?
Julie has an approximate net worth of $1.5million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the journalism industry.
How much does Julie Donaldson make?
Julie receives an annual salary ranging between $ 24,292 and $ 72,507 which translates to an hourly average wage of between $ 10.15 and $ 31.32. This is Per our average wage estimates for a journalist in the United States.
Where does Julie Donaldson live?
Because of security reasons, Julie has not shared his precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Julie Donaldsondead or alive?
Xy is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him/her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Julie Donaldson Now?
Julie is pursuing her career in journalism. She is working as a sportscaster as well as a media producer for the Washington Football Team of the National League.
Julie Donaldson Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Marcia Gay Harden
- Eric Booker
- Omar Gosh
- Dawn Steele
- Nikolas Cruz
- Julie Davis
- Julie Moran
- Julie Dicaro
- Julie Leonardi
Other Famous Media Personalities
- Adam Richman
- Alan Autry
- Alex Curry
- Alex Kraemer
- Alex Scott
- Alexa Datt
- Amanda Taylor
- Amy Lawrence
- Amy Robach
- Ana Maria Polo
- Andrea Canning
- Andrew Fillipponi
- Ari Fleischer
- Ashley Shahahmadi
- Ben Robinson
- Bill Evans
- Boris Sanchez
- Britt Baker
- Brittany Boyer
- Carla Medrano
- Carley Shimkus
- Cecily Tynan
- Charles Gibson
- Cristy Lee
- Dagen Mcdowell
- Dallas Raines
- David Muir
- David Venable
- Dj Akademiks
- Donnie Simpson
- Elizabeth Cook
- Ella Dorsey
- Emily Jones
- Emily Kaplan
- Glenn Kirschner
- Greg Brown
- Greta Van Susteren
- Harris Faulkner
- Jackie Deangelis
- Jackie Redmond
- Jason Rantz
- Jericka Duncan
- Jessica Boyington
- Jessica Chobot
- Jimmy Failla
- Joe Martin
- John Cochran
- Jonathan Lemire
- Joy Reid
- Judy Woodruff
- Kari Lake
- Katie Daryl
- Kayla Braxton
- Keith Morrison
- Kevin O Connor
- Kim Johnson
- Leslie Marshall
- Lori Petty
- Mark Johnson
- Martha Sugalski
- Mattie Breaux
- Melody Holt
- Mia Mastroianni
- Michael Kay
- Michelle Diaz
- Michelle Miller
- Mike Missanelli
- Molly Mccollum
- Molly Rose
- Natalie Pinkham
- Rachel Campos Duffy
- Rachel Scott
- Raul Brindis
- Rob Marciano
- Sarah Richardson
- Shannon Bream
- Trysta Krick
- Vinny Guadagnino
- Whit Johnson
- Zena Foster