Keith Foo Biography
Keith Foo born Foo Chuan Chin on January 6, 1983, is an actor films Indonesia and Malaysia , who is also a citizen of Malaysia . Keith Foo was born on January 6, 1983 in Gemas , Negri Sembilan to a mixed Chinese and Indian family . He has established his career in the Indonesian film industry for more than a decade and is now expanding its acting platform in Malaysia.
Keith Foo Age
He was born on 6th January 1983 Gemas, Malaysia. He is 35 years old.
Keith Foo Wife
He got married to Kim Raymond on November 30, 2015.
Keith Foo Children
He has one child; Skylar Raymond Foo.
Keith Foo Career
He became widely popular after appearing in Malaysian drama Ariana Rose which showed him acting as a Muslim. In Ariana Rose , Foo played the part of Tengku Adam Kamil. He said the character helped him learn more about Islam. The character was a Muslim and needed it to pray and read the Qur’an and this caused the dislike of a few parties as Keith was not a Muslim, when his acting career was concentrated in Indonesia, he had several times bringing the character as a Muslim.
Aside from taking various roles, Keith also engages in publishing. Keith’s interest is however not limited to the creative world. He also has high levels of entrepreneurship and passion in the food and beverage industry (F & B), which can be generated from when he studies in Hotel Management. Keith already owns Mezza9 restaurant and plans to move to other food business areas. He is also fluent in Chinese Tamil , Malay , English and Indonesian .
Keith Foo Film
- Mati Suri (2009)
- Paku Kuntilanak (2009)
- Bidadari Jakarta (2010)
- Blue Beach Bride (2010)
- Due to the Free Social Interaction 2 (2011)
- X – The Last Moment (2011)
- Ghost Budeg (2012)
- Women in Armageddon (2012)
- In Every Sujud (2013) with Azlee Khairi and Nur Fathia as Hendra
- Love You Mr. Arrogant (2013) (Drama Adaptation of the Novel) with Azlee Khairi and Zara Zya as Hakimi Hadry
- Ariana Rose (2013) (Drama Adaptation Novel) with Nur Fathia as Tengku Adam Kamil
- Jodoh We Own (2013) with Farid Kamil and Tiz Zaqyah as Joshua
- Kasih Whisper (2014) with Remy Ishak and Tasha Shilla as Dharma
- She … Extraordinary Wife (2015) with Shukri Yahaya and Nur Fathia as Kamarul
- The Pontimau family (2015) with Marsha Milan Londoh as Eddie
- Jom Kahwin (2016) with Reen Rahim as Adam
- Do not Forget to Miss (2018) with Emma Maembong as Akid Fauzan
- Demi Kamu Cinta (2013) with Erra Fazira and Nasha Aziz
- Lara Qaseh (2013) with Azlee Khairi and Sara Ali as Dr Hatta
- Female Shelter Shelter (2014) with Sharnaaz Ahmad and Diana Danielle as Alex
- Tollgate Asmara (2014) with Izara Aishah as Danny
- Just On Paper (2014) with Izreen Azminda and Nabila Huda as Azlan
- Pilot Cafe (2015) (Film Adaptasi Novel) bersama Fahrin Ahmad dan Izara Aishah sebagai Kapten Harris
- Contract Girlfriend (2015) with Risteena Munim as Umar
- Transform (2015) with King Ilya as Aaron
- Sky Love (2016) with Nur Fazura as Aliff Zulkarnain
- Cinta Selawat (2017) with Fatimah Az-Zahra as Dr. Jason
- Maduku Telefon Bimbit (2017) with Siti Saleha as Salman
Keith Foo Soap Opera
- Love and the Award (2010)
- Sinar (2010)
Keith Foo Awards and Nominations
- 2014 EH Style Award! Celebrity Celebs Body Shape
- 2014 Rap Gala Melody Awards Favorite Male Artist
Keith Foo Instagram
Keith Foo Twitter
Keith Foo News
Couple Spotlight: How Kim Raymond & Keith Foo Went From Power Couple To Chic Parents
Updated On: 7th May 2018
In the public eye, they’re better known as the photogenic pair who coordinates each other’s outfits like soulmates do. To their family and friends, they’re simply known as Kim and Keith, 2 beautiful lovebirds who love nothing more than family time, good food, and travelling. Behind their Bonnie and Clyde synergy, is a special story of how Kim Raymond and Keith Foo started off as friends, and got together at a fateful reunion. Back then, the high society stylist and Jakarta-based actor were friends for 11 years before they started dating. A year on, they got engaged and made it official on December 21st, 2014. The arrival of baby Skylar shows no signs of slowing down this energetic pair – if anything, it’s a milestone that’s strengthened their bond and brought new joy to their lives.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.