Kenversity Sacco was registered as a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society in 1976. Originally membership was drawn from Kenyatta University but now it has opened up its common bond to the East Africa
To mobilize savings, provide friendly and affordable credit facilities and other financial services for our customers.
To be the most dynamic and profitable SACCO in East Africa.
- Construction of an office block on the existing society plot in Kahawa Sukari.
- Increase the society’s capital base
- Provide a higher rate of return on members’ deposits/savings.
- Provision of more products to the members
- Achieving full computerization status.
- Initiate more revenue avenues for the members.
Physical Address: Kahawa, Nairobi
P.o Box: 10263-00100, Nairobi
Tel: 0715114454, 0715641193
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.