GHRIS Payslip Online Guide
The Government of Kenya embarked on development of this Government Human Resource Information System – GHRIS Payslip Portal website www.ghris.go.ke whose aim is to address all its Human Resource (HR) needs. GHRIS is a web based HRM system used in the Government of Kenya Civil Service to download their payslips online from the GHRIS website.
Civil servants in either the national or county level have in the past had to deal with long and tedious process on issues of human resources. This became alarming following the ever growing labor force that somehow had gone out of hands. Technology and innovation has only been the best thing that corporate world is embracing.
Ghris has brought convenience and efficiency in handling things or people with a larger scope. Due to this concern, the Government of Kenya developed this online portal where such services can be provided. This system is known as Government Human Resource Information System commonly referred to as GHRIS. Today employees from the Ministry of medical services, Education, Defence, Kenya Police Service (Administration police and Regular Police ) among others can now access their payslips, p9 forms and other Ghris services online from their mobile phones.
GHRIS My Payslip Online
The System is designed in-house by Government Information Communication Technology Officers in collaboration with Human Resource Officers. The System is expected to interface with other existing and future systems like IFMIS, G-Pay, IRMIS and IPPD. Users of GHRIS are Government MDAs, Employees, and the Public who will benefit from a centralized readily accessible, efficient and transparent system.
Download GHRIS Payslip Online
GHRIS Payslip Login/Sign in
- Get to the Government Human Resource Information System portal by following this link http://www.ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx
- You will get prompts like; register, forgot password and log in here.
GHRIS Payslip Download guide
- Get to the official ghris.go.ke payslip download portal.
- Input the User ID and password you used during registration to log in.
- In case you have forgotten the password click at *Forget Password to reset and get a new password (you will need access to your email or your phone to confirm your identity).
- All job information regarding the person in question pops up and allows you to view. You can then continue to download payslip from GHRIS.
- It is as easy as that, within a few clicks you have GHRIS payslips download does all the hustle for you.
- This less procedural, convenient and can be remotely accessed so long as there is web connectivity.
Here is a video guide of how to download payslip from GHRIS Portal
GHRIS Registration Guide
The following is a step by step guide for registration on the GHRIS Portal:
GHRIS registration available at: https://www.ghris.go.ke/registerme.aspx
- Fill up an employee registration form with personal details regarding national number, KRA PIN, official names, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and work details such as date of appointment and terms of service.
- This information is received by the respective government agency, ministry or department. Grievances and disparities are addressed by the respective employer. If not issue arises, then, GHRIS payslip download Kenya is at your service.
GHRIS Registration Online Requirements
Use form to register in the GHRIS sytem. The information will be validated aganist your record in the Ministry/Department. In case of disparities, contact the HRM Unit in your Ministry/Department.
- Personal Number
- National ID Card Number
- KRA PIN
- First Name
- Other Names
- Date of Birth – e.g. 20-03-1980
- Gender – Male / Female
- Date of First Appointment – e.g. 26-07-1988
- Terms of Service
- Mobile Number
- Personal Email
- Create your Password
- Confirm your Password
GHRIS Profile Update
- Fill in every empty box.
- The information filled should be correct (Giving of false information will lead to prosecution and dismissal depending on the graveness of the offence e.g. forged document details)
- The Birth Certificate No. is important.
- For security purposes, the Certificate No. area in the professional details area should be filled (e.g. for an officer of the recruit course no. 2006 should fill out like, 1/2006).
- In case you have studied at an institution that is not listed in the GHRIS system, use the email provided by the system to notify them to add it into the system.
- If you have never been employed before, in the employment history section you will have to fill out details of your current employment. If you have ever been promoted, you should also include it. The system auto-orders the details you input, you can key them in any order.
- In the next-of-kin section, DON’T worry about spouse’s/guardian’s or child’s Tax Pin and Birth Certificate No if you don’t have them. Just use the N/A entry detail.
- If you’ve completely filled your profile, accessing the pay-slip should be easy. However, if you have not successfully completed the filling up of the profile, you will be prompted to UPDATE PROFILE FIRST.
- ALWAYS USE THE PDF FORMAT TO VIEW YOUR PAYSLIPS ONLINE.
Step 1: Personal Details
- Fill all those dialog boxes that have not been filled by the HR system. Your Birth Certificate No. is of great importance in this page.
- Any details you do not have please fill N/A.
Step 2: Background Details
- The blurred fields cannot be edited as above. In the Home location Details, you should use the 1992 demarcation since the IEBC presentation of the latest demarcation has not been integrated into the system.
Step 3: Work Details
- In the current duties, one should fill stating the current.
NB: THE DUTIES SHOULD BE STATED IN A PARAGRAPH.
Step 4: Education Details
- As for primary and secondary school education, since all schools are not listed, the important information that will be filled is the level of education, examining body, duration, country of study, date enrolled, year of graduation, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, certificate Number.
- Give ALL the Certificates you have.
- Specify the jobs you did previously before you joined the service or got employed in the civil service.
- If none, proceed to enter details of your current employment.
- If you have ever been promoted, you should know that that is a detail that should fall under a separate record.
- The system auto-orders the details you input, you can key them in any order.
- Pension Proportion (%) is OPTIONAL.
- You can change the information any time .
GHRIS Online Services
- P9 Forms
- Leave Status
- Performance Records
GHRIS Payslip – Staff Details
The users of this system will operate from various locations within and outside the country (MDA Headquarters and Counties) by use of Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Web, Mobile and any other future technologies. This means, most of the HR Functions will be available to all public servants using this Portal. Staff will have an opportunity to update their information periodically and to access Human Resource updates.
GHRIS P9 Form Download Guide
- After logging into Ghris portal, click my records button.
- A drop-down menu appears
- Select my payslip and on your left you will see your current and previous p9 forms
- click and then download
Advertised Posts on GHRIS Website – www.ghris.go.ke (Lower Cadre)
Ministries and Departments advertise vacant lower Cadre Posts under Public Service Commission of Kenya (PSCK) delegated authority. Due to increased competition for the few job opportunities available Ministries/Departments receive huge number of applications. Arising from the above the recruitment process is very tedious and cumbersome. GHRIS portal will therefore ease the application process and enhance transparency in the recruitment process.
GHRIS Payslip Portal: www.ghris.go.ke
This is the GHRIS Portal / Website:
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- Any user of this system is expected to provide correct information. Submission of wrong information may lead to prosecution.
- Those using Microsoft Internet Explorer Browsers should Upgrade to Version 7 and above.
Harambee House, Harambee Avenue
Tel: 020 2227411
Email: [email protected]