How To Play Supa 5-Registration
How to play Supa 5 is very easy as there is no registration required to play, simply play using your Mpesa balance by going to your M-Pesa pay bill Option and follow the instructions given below. When you Match 5 numbers you win 10,000x your bet with Supa5.
When Players enter, they can either choose their numbers or a random selection that will be generated by the system. Players can bet a variable amount between Ksh.20 to Ksh.2,000 on the outcome of the 1 to 5-digit draws, which are held every 10 minutes.
How To Play Supa 5-Winning Numbers
Supa 5 winning numbers are from 0-9. When you match 5 numbers between 0-9 numbers you win BIG…i Mean you win 10,000 times your bet
How To Play Supa 5
Pick 5 single digit-numbers from 0-9 in any order and place your minimum Ksh 20 bet and a maximum of Ksh 1000.
How To Play Supa 5-Paybill
Go to Mpesa Paybill Option
- Enter pay bill No. 299555
- Under Account Name put your 5 lucky Numbers followed by the word WEB or Maisha(i.e if you heard this information from Radio Maisha)
- Put the amount of your bet between Ksh 20 and Ksh 1000
- Then wait to receive a confirmation SMS and if you match your 5 digits from 0-9, you win 10,000 times your bet.
How To Play Supa 5-Customer care
- Customer Support Team are available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also facebook message at @Supa5.Ke
- To call support team, please dial 0207656555
How To Play Supa 5- Rules
The SUPA5 Game involves a random draw of between one and five single-digit numbers (‘Numbers’) each selected from the numbers 0 to 9.
- The Draw uses a Random Number Generator approved by the BCLB.
- Draws are scheduled every 10 minutes. The exact draw time will depend on the processing of the entries such that White Rhino Ventures Ltd. can fulfill its obligations to the BCLB.
- The Stake for each SUPA5 Game Bet is between Ksh20 and Ksh1,000. Notwithstanding the foregoing default limitations, a player may request to opt-out of the limitation requirement by contacting our customer services department. SUPA5 reserves an absolute right to make any necessary inquiries and to deny any such requests in compliance with our responsible gaming policies and best practice.
- In the event that a Player deposits less than the minimum bet, BetBoss Supa5 shall hold the funds on the account, shall notify the Player of the same via SMS, and shall advise that upon depositing the balance of a minimum bet, the player shall be entered into the next relevant draw.
- In the absence of a confirmed opt-out, if a Player attempts to bet over the default maximum stake, at the Company’s discretion, the stake may be rejected, or the Player may be automatically refunded the difference less the cost of the Mobile Money transaction.
- If a Player wishes to bet more than the predetermined maximum bet amount, they must communicate that intention to White Rhino Ventures Ltd. via the Customer Care Team’s call center or via the website.
- The Stake will be displayed on the relevant SUPA5 betting panel at the time the SUPA5 bet is placed.
- The deadline for SUPA5 Bets will be decided by White Rhino Ventures Ltd. and is currently set to 30 seconds before the draw, and will be displayed on the Site.
- Only one Prize can be won per SUPA5 bet, which will be the highest of the available Prize Categories achieved by, and relevant to, that SUPA5 bet.
How To Play Supa 5-Your Responsibilities
- You are responsible for keeping safe and confidential any information required to claim a Prize for a particular Bet (including, for example, the relevant Ticket Number and Your Identification Information). You acknowledge that if you are not able to provide sufficient Identification Information when claiming a Prize, You will not receive that Prize
- You are also responsible for:
- Checking that Your Ticket shows the correct Bet, Games and Draw dates; and
- Claiming (where applicable) and checking You receive the full amount of any Prize You are entitled to.
- In the event that there are any taxes applicable to the Prizes, White Rhino Ventures Ltd. will deduct the relevant amount and remit to the tax collection agency. The Winners will be presented with tax withholding certificates where applicable.