Jayne Kihara Biography
Jayne Kihara is the former member of parliament for Naivasha constituency. She was a member of Narc Kenya but she later ditched NARC for Jubilee. She is also an aspirant member for Naivasha constituency.
- 2012- 4th March 2013: Aspirant senator for Nakuru county.
- 2006-2007: Assistant cabinet Minister of Environment and Natural Resources
- 2004-2007: Member of Parliament for Naivasha constituency.
- 2002-2007: Member of the National Rainbow Coalition.
- Secretary, Gender Affairs Narc Kenya
- Chairperson NARC Kenya Naivasha.
Jayne Kihara who is a former MP for Naivasha says that she rejected offers worth millions of shillings from the ICC to testify against President Uhuru.
Jayne Kihara publicly narrated how officers from the international court tried to woo her to be a key witness in Uhuru’s crimes against humanity case.
“I refused to be lured by those lucrative deals and ended up becoming a key defense witness. That is how the case against the President collapsed,” said Kihara.
Tel: 020 4183099/ 0722 529047/ 0721 277828