How to Access KASNEB Examination Results
KASNEB CPA Results via SMS (Safaricom and Airtel subscribers only).
Candidates should send an SMS to 20225 using the following format to access their examination results:
Example, Kasneb/nac/68148 where nac/68148 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per sms
KASNEB Online Results – KASNEB CPA Results via Website.
(click on student login) or (direct link to student portal http://online.kasneb.or.ke )
Candidates who had not created an account on the student portal are required to do so in order to access examination result as follows:
- On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link to the student portal.
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “Examination Results” tab.
- Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above.
KASNEB ATD Results for November 2016 Exams
1. RELEASE OF TECHNICIAN EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
KASNEB wishes to inform candidates who sat the November 2016 Technician Examinations that the examination results have been released and can be accessed through either of the following ways.
1.1 SMS (Safaricom and Airtel subscribers only)
Candidates should send an SMS to 20558 using the following format to access their examination results:
Example, ATD/87061 where ATD/87061 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per sms
Candidates who have not created an account on the KASNEB website are required to do so in order to access their examination results. The procedure for creating an account is as follows:
(i) Click on the student login.
(ii) Enter your email address on the space provided.
(iii) Provide a strong password to unlock the site. This password will be used for future access to self information.
(iv) Select the “Course Choice” tab.
(v) Select the examination from the dropdown box and enter your registration number without the prefix (Example: if your registration number is ATC/87061, enter 87061 as the registration number).
(vi) Select the “Examination Results” tab.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step (iii) above.
2. KASNEB ATD Result Notifications
Candidates are advised that result notifications will be sent to all candidates by post using the contact address provided by candidates. You are advised to promptly inform KASNEB in writing in case of change in your address.
3. KASNEB Results: Payment To Enter For The May 2017 Kasneb Examination
Candidates who sat the November 2016 examinations and intend to enter the May 2017 examinations are advised to pay the registration fees, annual registration renewal fees, examination entry fees and exemption fees as appropriate by Wednesday, 15 February 2017.
The candidates should note the following:
(a) Copies of result notifications ARE NOT required when paying for the examinations.
(b) Candidates should enter the May 2017 examinations immediately upon confirmation of the result through sms or website and SHOULD AVOID the practice of rushing to make payments on the closing dates specified for registration or examination entry.
(c) Candidates are advised to pay through the following banks.
COLLECTION A/C NO.
|National Bank of Kenya Ltd. (NBK)||01001031572601|
|Equity Bank Ltd.||0170299238025|
|Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank)||0744130009246|
|Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.||01129128535900|
NOTE: Students are advised that the payment date is the date on which they pay money at the bank or the date on the bankers cheque, draft or money order.
(d) Candidates who are unable to meet the normal deadline for examination entry on Wednesday, 15 February 2017 may still enter the May 2016 examinations by paying late examination entry fees on or before Friday, 31 March 2017.
4. ATD KASNEB Results: Appeals For Review of Marking
Any appeals for review of marking should be submitted on the official form (available for download on the KASNEB website) so as to reach KASNEB on or before Monday, 23 January 2017. The form should be submitted together with evidence of payment of the appropriate fee such as official receipt or bank deposit slip.
5. KASNEB Registration / Annual Registration Renewal, Examination Entry and Exemption Forms
Registration/annual registration renewal, examination entry and exemption forms may be obtained from:
- KASNEB offices.
- Kenya National Library Service branches countywide.
- Training institutions offering KASNEB Courses
- KASNEB Headquarters, Upperhill, Nairobi
- KASNEB Huduma Centres
The forms may also be downloaded from the KASNEB website.
The examination dates for the May 2018 examinations are as follows:
(a) Monday, 21 May 2018 and Tuesday, 22 May 2018
(i) Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
(ii) Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
(iii) Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
(b) Monday, 21 May 2018 to Friday, 25 May 2018
(i) Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
(ii) Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
(iii) Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
(iv) Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
(v) Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
(vi) Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV
(c) Wednesday, 23 May 2018 and Thursday, 24 May 2018
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Monday, 21 May 2018 to Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
Here are the Kasneb registration requirements:
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the professional examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (C plus) provided the applicant has obtained a minimum of grade C + (C plus) in both English and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO Principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qualifications.
- kasneb technician, diploma or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognised university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in 6 papers with C in both English and Mathematics.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by kasneb.
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the diploma examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C- (C Minus) or equivalent qualifications.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade D.
- Any other kasneb technician or diploma examination certificate.
Kasneb Student Portal
Download Kasneb Syllabus here
Kasneb Exam Fees
Here is a general information to all students of kasneb, parents, sponsors, training institutions, members of the public and other interested parties that the following schedule of examination fees and related charges shall be applicable under the revised examination syllabuses
Payment through various kasneb Student Fee Collection Accounts with banks
- National Bank of Kenya Limited (NBK) – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 01001031572601.
- Equity Bank Ltd. – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 0170299238025.
- Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 0744130009246.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 01129128535900.
Payment of fees by students in Kenya should preferably be made to the above kasneb Student Fee Collection Accounts in any branch of the above listed banks countrywide using the appropriate fee deposit slips. Students are required to complete the appropriate kasneb forms and the relevant fee deposit slips (except for Postbank which does not use deposit slips). Upon payment of the requisite fees to the banks, a cash deposit receipt will be issued to the payee. The completed kasneb forms should be left with the banks for onward transmission to kasneb . The forms may be obtained from kasneb website-www.kasneb.or.ke, kasneb offices, training institutions offering kasneb courses and Kenya National Library Service branches countrywide.
Payment at selected Huduma Centres
Students in Kenya may also make payment at the kasneb counters in the following Huduma Centres: GPO, Kibera and Makadara in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu, Meru, Nyeri, Kisii and Nakuru.
Payment by banker’s cheque/draft, cash or crossed money order
Payment can also be made by Bankers Cheque/Draft, Cash or crossed Money Order (Payable at City Square Post Office, Nairobi). Bankers Cheques/Drafts and Money Orders should be sent to kasneb together with the relevant forms or covering letters to avoid delays in processing such fee. If cash is sent by post it should be registered and enclosed in the special registered envelope provided by the Post Office. However, there is a risk of this money getting lost in transit. Cheques are accepted only on condition that they will be honoured on first presentation. Any cheque which is dishonoured for whatever reason or which has to be returned to a student because it is post-dated or is incomplete or has some technical defect may result in the student not being registered or entered for the examinations. Besides, the student will be required to pay an administrative charge thereof.
Although payment of fees could still be made by cash at kasneb Towers, Hospital Road Upper Hill, Nairobi, during normal working hours from Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. and 3.45 p.m., students are strongly advised to pay their fees through the kasneb Student Fee Collection Accounts in any branch of the above listed banks to avoid queues and inconvenience to themselves.
Students are advised that payment by cash at kasneb offices will soon be phased out and therefore they should utilise the available channels through the banks. Students are further advised to make payment early enough and avoid the practice of rushing to make payments on the closing dates specified for registration or examination entries.
4.4 Students residing in foreign countries
Students based in foreign countries may pay fees in US dollars to kasneb KCB collection account No. 1123096465 domiciled at Capital Hill Branch, Nairobi or by bankers cheques/drafts which should be drawn payable to kasneb. Thereafter, students should submit the requisite forms to kasneb together with a copy of the bank deposit slip or evidence of electronic transfer of the money.
Examination entry/annual registration renewal forms and remittances which are sent by post should be posted at least one week before the closing date to ensure that they are received in time. kasneb will NOT accept responsibility for delay or non-arrival of fees sent by post.
Follow the link below to access interactive
Physical Location: KASNEB Towers, Off Hospital Road
(Near Kenyatta National Hospital, next to Real Insurance)
Postal Address: P.O. Box 41362 00100
Town/City: Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 020 2712640, 020 2712828
Mobile: 0722 201214, 0734 600624