Kenya Tourist Board Description
Kenya Tourism Board was established in 1997 through the legal notice no.14 under the state Corporations of Act (Cap 446) of the laws of Kenya.
Kenya Tourist Board culture is based on our core values-the beliefs and behavioral qualities that will not be compromised:
Integrity and Professionalism;Quality customer service,Competence, discipline and Team Spirit Productive Partnerships, Social Responsibility and recognition of employee,Innovativeness, Dynamism and Excellence.
Kenya Tourist Board Core Functions
To develop and implement destination marketing strategies locally and internationally.
To provide leadership and offer strategic direction to both the government and the tourism private sector in matters regarding destination marketing.
To establish public relations services to address issues concerning the image of the tourism industry in Kenya.
Kenya Tourist Board generate and manage tourism industry research, information and market data and necessary statistical information required for planning at both public and private sector levels.
Kenya Tourist Board Work in partnership with national, regional and international organizations as well as local authorities in the country to improve the tourism environment.
To monitor the quality and standards of facilities available to both local and international tourists and advice the private sector and government agencies on how to improve the facilities for various target markets.
Kenya Tourist Board Initiate education and awareness programmes on tourism locally as well as abroad
Kenya Tourist Board Services
- Destination Marketing Services
- Tourism Marketing Information Services
- tourism Statistics
- Research and Information Services
- Media Liaison and Tourism Sector Crisis Management Services
- Web Advertising Services
- Collateral Materials/Promotional Materials Services
- Exhibition, Road shows and Stand Design Services
- Destination Training Services for Source Market Travel
- Trade Product Value Added Advisory Services
- Tour Operator and Partnership Support
- General Industry Marketing Services