Nazizi Hirji is a hip hop/ reggae Kenyan musician and an actress who cast the role of Sandra on the series Babylon in 2015 . She was born on March 30, 1981.
She ca,e to the lime light in the “9o’s” when he won the talent contest Da Show. In 2000 she joined necessary noize, a music band composed of Nazizi, Kevin Wyre and Bamzigi.
She has since found success as a solo artist with singles like “Love Automatic” and “254.”
Nazizi has curtain raised for international artists SEAN PAUL and WAYNE WONDER in Kenya, AKON in Tanzania AND Uganda, MARLON ASHER in Uganda and most recently JULIAN MARLEY and ANDREW TOSH in Ethiopia. She has toured 6 American states and 5 European countries in the last two years.
Hit singles include Kenyan gal Kenyan boy, Bless my room, let’s get down, Fire anthem, Kube, Forever, Tension, jump n shout amongst others.
Nazizi has also hosted the H2O TV music show with dj john on KTN and NATURAL MYSTIC a reggae show on NATION FM now EASY FM
In 2005 she represented Kenya in the AFRICA UNITE tour in Ethiopia with the Marley’s and is featured on the on the DVD which was released Feb. 2008. She is also featured on the DVD HIP HOP COLONY which focuses on the birth of hip hop in Kenya.
- Madhouse ft.Jahcoozi, Abbas
- Ni Sawa Tu
- Rise Up
- Hii Fani
- nataka kuwa famous
- kenyan boy
- Hey Boy
- Jump & Shout
- Kenyan Gal Kenyan Boy feat. Necessary Noise
- lets get down
- Take The People Away
- Let’s get down
- Emcee’s Vs Double Overtime Riddim
- Miss Jackson
- Nina taka kuwa Famous
- Jump n Shout
- Nataka Kuwa Rapper
- Madhouse (ft.Jahcoozi, Abbas)
- Lets Get Down (Ft. Prezzo)
- Madhouse (feat. Jahcoozi, Abbas)
- Boom shakata
- Tell Me feat. Wyre
- Madhouse (ft. Jahcoozi, Abbas)
- Madhouse ft. Jahcoozi, Abbas
- Let’ s get down
- Siku Moja
- Kenyan boy kenyan girl
- My Sunshine
- Tension feat. Necessary Noise & Bawzi
- Nimechoka (Featuring Lord)
- 1st Song
- The Narrow Path
- Jump and shout
- Nazizi – jeshi
- Kenyan boy/Kenyan girl
- Bless ma Room
- 2004 Kisima Music Awards – Best Group & Best Music Video (“Kenyan Gal/Boy”) and Best Ragga Group.
- 2004 Chaguo La Teeniez Awards
- 2006 Pearl of Africa Music Awards (PAM Awards) – Best Group (Kenya)
- 2005 Tanzania Music Awards – Best East African Album (“Necessary Noize II”)
- 2006 Channel O Music Video Awards – Best reggae video (“Kenyan Gal/Boy”)
- 2007 Pearl of Africa Music Awards – Best Kenyan Group.
Nazizi Family, Husband and Children
Nazizi got married to Vini Leopold in 2008 and they later divorced after five years . They are blessed with a baby boy Tafari Firoz Leopold.