Odibets is one of the leading betting sites in Kenya which is a fully licensed Sports Betting bookmaker. In order register or log in at OdiBets Kenya is pretty simple, also the Odibet app is easy to use and saves your time and data bundles. The enrollment process is immediate and takes less than 30 seconds to complete on the app. Beside just signing up, OdiBets are going to welcome you with a free bet sign up offer amounting to Ksh 30 today. What you have to do with your moblie phone is to download the App and register, the bonuses will be activated on your betting slip. It’s that simple.
- Open your web browser and key in the URL: OdiBets.com
- When the Odibets.com page appears, click on “SIGN UP” bar.
- Input your number and choose password of six or more characters then choose ‘Create User’, you will receive a PIN via SMS.
- Enter the PIN and your account will then be activated. You can change your pin anytime you want.
After registering with Odibets, you can now login using your mobile number and the password you created. In order to ease your login process you can save your number and password.
How do I deposit cash into my OdiBets account? – Once you’ve completed your registration. To deposit money in your OdiBets account is easy.
- Go to the Mpesa menu on your phone, and transfer money using the OdiBets Paybill number 290680 use account number ODI or your name.
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter 290680 as the Business Number
- Enter ODI as ACCOUNT NUMBER but you can leave and blank and proceed
- Enter the amount to pay (NO COMMAS) e.g Ksh 200
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and send
- Your OdiBets account will be credited automatically and you will receive a confirmation message from OdiBets for the deposit transaction.
- You are now ready to go. Get in the game!
OdiBets MPESA Paybill Number
Odibets uses the MPESA paybill number 290680 but for the betting tips the till number is 705909.
M-Pesa Paybill: 290680
Account name : ODI
Currently, Odi bets are operating on web platforms only, they are launching their app soon and we will inform you when its ready to roll and ready to be downloaded.
Sign Up Bonus
The OdiBets signup bonus works in a pretty simple when you register you will receive signup bonuses up to Ksh 30 towards your betting account which you can bet with even without. If you are looking for great sign up bonuses in Kenya try:
OdiBets Accumulator Bonus
Multibets can reward you well if you get it right. For example, if you bet 1000 KES on a 10-game multi at odds of 15.00, your total earnings would be (Ksh 1000 x 15.00) = Ksh 15,000.
Odibets SMS Services
- Open your SMS app: click on the “Messages” app icon. Now Click on it.
- Choose “Add a new message” option: In most Kenyan smartphones, this usually is an addition sign. Click on it so that a new tab opens.
- Enter odibets USSD “29680” as the receiver: type in this short number in the receiver text box. Be very careful as entering the incorrect digits will cost you a lot.
- Type the term, “ODI”: Use your phone keyboard to do so. Make sure that the word is fully capitalized.
- Click on the “Send now” button: To successfully register in the service, this SMS need to be delivered to 29680. Following which you will receive a verification message welcoming you to the odibet site move to the next step.
Set your PIN and password: Once you get the registration SMS, reply with your unique PIN or password. Make sure that it is very long enough and not easily guessable by someone as it will cost you your hard-earned cash if it lands in the incorrect hands.
Odibets SMS Withdrawal
You can Send an SMS “W#Amount” to 29680 using the phone number associated with your account.
Odibets Customer Care
- call 0709 183 680 to get any clariffication or raise your complain.
Odibets is associated with Jimmy Kibaki who began the company in 2018. It’s registered under Kareco Holdings Limited.