Shabiki Jackpot Mbao
Shabiki is a betting platform that is powered by GameCo LLP. It’s licensed by the Betting Control licensing board of Kenya. The platform encourages responsible betting and only allows individuals aged 18 years and above and of sound mind to participate. It provides the top games to all their customers with the best odds.
shabiki.com communicates to our players ONLY from our 24/7 Contact Centre official number 0703 163 163 / 0709 433 000 and during office working hours for Jackpot Winners ONLY from 0702 163 163, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
How to Register and Play on Shabiki.com
Here is the process on how to register, deposit using Mpesa and play on Shabiki.com
- To register SMS JOIN to Shabiki paybill numbe 29063. You will shortly receive a welcome message.
- The account number changes depending on the type of Shabiki jackpot bet.
- Shabiki AutoBet Mpesa Account Number is SJM#AUTO
- The OwnBet Mpesa Account Number is SJM#[your prediction here] e.g SJM#01234M1234
You can enter your own prediction of the total scores in each of the 10 matches.
M-PESA Ksh 20/- to paybill number: 290063, Account No: SJM#<your prediction>, for example SJM#01234M0123. The system will send a SMS confirmation.
The following are the options for own prediction:
- 0 – 0 goals
- 1 – 1 goals
- 2 – 2 goals
- 3 – 3 goals
- 4 – 4 goals
- M – more than (4) goals
Enter the amount and your MPESA PIN
You will then receive a Shabiki Jackpot Mbao (SJM) ticket
- Each Shabiki Jackpot Mbao (SJM) bet will cost Ksh. 20/-. The mobile SMS charges of Ksh. 2/- will apply for sending the message.
- You can place up to 5 bets at once by sending multiples of Ksh. 20 i.e. 40, 60, 80, 100 via Mpesa to 290063 and the account no. SJM#AUTO.
M-PESA Ksh 20/- to paybill number: 290063, Account No: SJM#AUTO. The system will randomly generate a prediction and send a SMS confirmation.
- Ksh 20 = 1 AutoBet
- 40 Ksh = 2 AutoBets
- Ksh 60 = 3 AutoBets
- 80 Ksh = 4 AutoBets
- Ksh 100 = 5 AutoBets
Shabiki Jackpot Mbao
The Shabiki jackpot mbao consists of only 10 games. To bet on the jackpot, all one needs is to have successfully registered and a minimum of Kshs.20 bob per entry. To win, the customers must first predict all the 10 games provided correctly. Shabiki jackpot mbao equals to Kshs.20 000 000. The platform also offers to all their customers jackpot mbao weekly bonus of kshs.1 000 000 for 9 or 8 correct predictions.
log in to our official website and view today games list.
A bonus is given to players with Betslips that have 9 out of 10 to 6 out of 10 correct predictions in every Jackpot.
A free bet will also be given to players with betslips with 5 out of 10 to 3 out of 10 correct predictions.
The Bonus is a shared fund, not a fixed amount. It is based on the number of bets and players in a given week. This is then distributed in a tiered system from 9/10 all the way until 6/10.
An SJM bonus will be given to players in the following order:
- 6 correct predictions: Free bet each
- 7 correct predictions: Ksh 1,000 each
- 8 correct predictions: Ksh 100,000 each
- 9 correct predictions: Ksh 1 Million each
If you are among the players to be awarded a bonus, you will receive a congratulatory SMS showing
- The betslip that was awarded the bonus
- How many predictions were in that category (9/10 ,8/10, 7/10, 6/10)
- Amount of money that has been awarded
Shabiki Paybill Number
You deposit funds by sending money to the paybill number 290063:
1. Go to your Mpesa menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Enter the PayBill Number 290063
4. Leave the account blank
5. Enter the amount and your MPESA PIN
The funds will then be available in your E-wallet
Shabiki reserves the right to make payment to any winner by Mpesa. If the amount exceeds Mpesa limits, then they transfer the money to the winner’s bank account.
Results are announced on Monday. The prize money for Shabiki Jackpot Mbao (SJM) is 20 million shillings shared among the winners for 10/10 correct predictions.
How to Withdraw Money From Shabiki
Once you have been declared a winner, Shabiki.com holds onto your money until you request a withdrawal. Withdrawing cash from Shabiki is via the web or SMS. Online withdrawal will need a wallet account. Enter the amount you want to withdraw. You will get a confirmation message from both the Shabiki.com and MPesa.
Withdraw money from Shabiki via SMS
You can withdraw money from your Shabiki mbao account through an SMS. Send W#Amount to 29063. For example, to withdraw 500 send W#500 to 29063. You will then receive a confirmation message from Shabiki Kenya.
Shabiki jackpot winners can also withdraw their winnings to their MPesa account using the above procedures. If the winnings are more than Ksh.140,000, you cannot withdraw money from Shabiki to Mpesa. The funds will be paid to a bank account.
Shabiki.com offers one of the largest jackpot pay-outs in Kenya, with the winner set to win a whopping 20 million Kenyan Shillings.
Shabiki.com jackpot is based on goals scored, or lack of goals, for a set schedule of weekly matches.
This means that you do not have to predict the result of the match, but rather how many goals will be scored between both sides, for example, if Liverpool play Manchester City you will have to decide how the game will finish 0-0, 1-0 and upwards.
The betting works like this:
- If you forecast a goalless draw in one of the fixtures then they will mark 0 on the betslip,
- If you think goals will be scored then you can mark 1, 2, 3 or 4
- If you believe there will be 5 goals or more, then you use the (M) as a marker.
The jackpot is made up of 10 legs, meaning there are ten matches selected for every weekly jackpot draw.
The matches are taken from a host of leagues across the world and incorporate the bigger leagues as well as more obscure ones from around the globe.
Shabiki.com also offers a daily mini-jackpot, with five selected matches. The jackpot winnings for the daily draw is capped at 100 000 Ksh and the minimum stake for this daily draw is 40 Ksh.
Today Free Soccer Predictions
The algorithm of this soccer predictions site is based on a model used to predict results and analyze several important betting factors such as points, goals, game scores, league position, struggles and players’ form.
The analysis provided for the following:
Shabiki Jackpot Terms and Conditions
1) Broad Terms
- These terms are supplemental to the General Terms and Conditions and in the event of conflict between these terms and the General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- “Shabiki Power13” is a jackpot offered by us.
- Shabiki Power13 Jackpot is based on thirteen (13) pre-selected matches all of which shall be football matches. It is about predicting the correct outcome in every match. Once the first match starts, you will not be able to place a bet on that particular jackpot.
- The jackpot prize is KShs. 10 million. Shabiki reserves the right to revise the jackpot prize amount upwards or downwards. Where the jackpot prize is revised as stated above, we shall communicate the new jackpot prize via a Short Message Service text (SMS text) to you, on our website, through the media, or by means of any other communication to you.
- In the event that the jackpot prize is revised in accordance with Clause 1(d) above, any references in these terms to the jackpot prize shall mean references to that prize as revised most recently and communicated to you.
- We may change these Terms at any time provided that in the event of material changes to the Terms which affect your rights or responsibilities, we shall notify you by way of SMS text to you, on our website, through the media, or by means of any other communication.
2) How to Join
- You join Shabiki Power13 Jackpot by sending an SMS to the short code 29063, upon which your account will be created and you will thereafter receive a confirmatory SMS from us in that regard. You can also join by registering online through our website: www.shabiki.com
- Each SMS is charged at the rate of KShs. 2/- each.
3) Participating in Shabiki Power13 Jackpot
- You will be charged KShs. 100/- for each prediction
- The options on how to play are as follows:
- You can place a bet online through our website: www.shabiki.com
- You can place a bet by SMS. Jackpot entries via SMS should start with P13# followed by the predictions for the matches. 1 is a home win, 2 is an away win, X is a draw. Any additional digits will be ignored and entry based on the first 13 digits only. Send an SMS “P13# [your 13 predictions]” for example, P13#1X2X2121X2112, to 29063 for each bet you wish to place. You will receive an SMS confirmation once the bet is placed.
- You can place an Autobet by M-Pesa directly: M-PESA Ksh 100/- to paybill number: 290063, Account No. P13#AUTO. You will receive an SMS confirmation once the bet is placed.
- You can place a manual bet by M-Pesa directly: M-PESA Ksh 100/- to paybill number: 290063, Account No: P13#1X2X2121X2112. You will receive an SMS confirmation once the bet is placed.
- You should enter your SMS and Mpesa jackpot entries for the 13 matches in the same order as the 13 matches for the jackpot displayed on our website. E.g. in the above entry the first entry 1 refers to the first match (home win) displayed, the second entry 1 for the second match (home win), the third entry 2 (away win) is for the third match, and so on.
- You cannot place the same combination more than once within the same jackpot. However, you can place as many unique combinations as you wish on the particular jackpot.
- Where one or two matches are postponed, abandoned or suspended, Clause 6(s) of the General Terms and Conditions will apply.
- Where three or more matches are cancelled, abandoned, suspended or postponed, Shabiki may at its sole discretion, cancel the Jackpot and refund players the stake they had placed for the jackpot. The refund will be done within 72 hours of the latest cancellation among the cancelled matches.
- Without prejudice to the above clause, where there are not enough games being played on a single Saturday, Shabiki may at its sole discretion, cancel the Jackpot and refund players the stake they had placed for the jackpot. Shabiki shall have the right to determine whether or not there are enough games being played. The refund referred to in this clause will be paid out within 72 hours of the latest cancellation among the cancelled matches.
- Odds displayed on our website are for indicative purposes only and subject to change. You may refer to other websites such as www.oddschecker.com for the latest odds. However, Shabiki shall not be liable for any information derived from or relied upon from such websites.
- In the event that Shabiki exercises the right to change the odds or information on the website pursuant to Clause 17(n) of the General terms and Conditions, such updated odds and/or information shall prevail over previous information or odds whether published on the website or other media and electronic platforms.
- You agree to appear on any promotional material initiated by Shabiki.
4) Resulting Shabiki Power13 Jackpot
- The term ‘resulting’ as used in this section means declaring the results of bets after players have placed bets for a jackpot, and declaring the winners based on the results.
- The result of each match will be based on the outcome of the match at the end of Regular Time as defined in the General Terms and Conditions. Winners of the jackpot will be selected by the system based on correct and valid predictions.
- Unless otherwise varied, the winner of the jackpot prize will be the player with the highest of the following number of correct and valid predictions in each jackpot:
- Thirteen-out-of-thirteen (13/13) valid predictions; or, failing which,
- Twelve-out-of-thirteen (12/13) valid predictions; or, failing which,
- Eleven-out-of-thirteen (11/13) valid predictions or, failing which,
- Ten-out-of-thirteen (10/13) valid predictions.
- If there is no player with the above valid predictions, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to select a winner or winners with fewer predictions than those stated above and to pay the winner or such winners an amount which shall be solely determined by us.
- You will receive an SMS notification informing you of the outcomes of the matches.
- If there is more than one winner with the highest number of correct and valid predictions, the Jackpot Prize will be divided equally amongst all the winners.
- Shabiki reserves the right to pay the prize to the winner (or the share of the prize to the winners) by cheque or bank transfer net of withholding tax.
- Ten per cent (10%) of the winnings or Kshs. 140,000 whichever is lesser (the “winning deposit”) will be credited into the winner’s wallet immediately after the resulting. If there is more than one winner, the term winning as used in this clause shall mean the total sum payable to the single winner and shall not be construed to mean the Jackpot Prize.
- The balance of the winnings after payment of the Winning Deposit will be paid up upon verification of the Winner.
Shabiki.com Contacts and Customer Care
Customer Service Contact Number: +254 709 433 000 / +254 703 163 163
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiru man wins Ksh.20M Shabiki Jackpot
Joseph Njoroge a grocery trader in Ruiru market in Kiambu County is the new winner of Shabiki jackpot worth Ksh.20 million.
The small scale businessman fondly referred to as ‘Damiano’ by his fellow traders, was elated when he received a dummy check from Shabiki’s Marketing Manager Hildah Biegon on Thursday morning.
Speaking after receiving his cheque, Njoroge said that he has always bet for leisure further urging Kenyans to ensure that they engage in betting responsibly.
“I am very excited because I have always placed bets using small amounts like Ksh.40 or Ksh.50,” said Njoroge.
“I always place bets using whatever change that is left after pay outs to courier services,”
“I am very thankful to God for this win. We have not yet planned on how we’ll use the funds but it will be of great use in our lives,” said Harriet Miriti- Njoroge’s wife.