Lucky Kenyan wins Sh208 Million SportPesa Mega Jackpot
Last updated on 1/10/2018
SportPesa anounced on Suday that a lucky Kenyan had won its Sh208,733,619 mega jackpot. “We have a winner! We are proud to announce that the #SportPesaMegaJackpot worth Shs 208,733,619/= has been WON!” SportPesa announced on their official Facebook page.
The winner’s name and place was supposed to be announced this week. “More to be revealed! Keep it here for the full update,” The statement adds.
correct SportPesa jackpot prediction
The winning combination of the jackpot were: 2,2,1,2,X,2,2,2,X,1,2,X,2,X,X,1,2.
There were also other winners who were paid for the following predictions;
- 16 Correct prediction Sh 11,628,589 EACH
- 15 Correct prediction Sh 487,756 EACH
- 14 Correct prediction Sh 101,004 EACH
- 13 Correct prediction Sh 12,691 EACH
- 12 Correct prediction Sh 4,249 EACH
SportPesa runs the Mega Jackpot games every weekend which will start over again at Sh100 million with the amount increasing weekly until someone wins by correctly predicting the outcome of 17 games.
Adopted from The Standard
Sportpesa is Africa’s no. 1 Sport betting platform and Official sponsor of the Kenya Premier league in Kenya. We provide over 500 games daily for betting, to maximize on one’s passion for sports at the same time ensuring that players are greatly rewarded. We provide our customers with a good range of betting opportunities including Football, Basketball, Rugby, Tennis and Cricket for both local and international games.
How to place your bet
Participants place a bet via SMS to 79079 or online at www.sportpesa.co.ke. They can bet anywhere, before the first whistle of the referee and win instantly, after the last whistle of the referee.
Sportpesa Betting Tips and Predictions
The algorithm of this soccer predictions site is based on a model used to predict results and analyze several important betting factors such as: points, goals, game scores, league position, struggles and players’ form. View Today Free Football Predictions
The MEGA JACKPOT bet is the most rewarding where with a little bet of only Kshs 100, one can win the Jackpot amount that starts at Kshs 100,000,000 and is progressively increased in each successive week until it is won.
The Second Jackpot being the MIDWEEK JACKPOT bet is the most rewarding whereby Kshs 100, one can win the Jackpot amount that starts at Kshs 10,000,000 and is progressively increasing in each successive week until it is won NB: One can place several Jackpot bets.
winning SportPesa jackpot will take time for it involves correct predictions of 13 and 17 matches for both mid-week and mega Jackpot respectively.
To increase the chances of winning the SportPesa jackpot games, one needs to develop an interest in international football. And gain more knowledge in soccer. Watching and following results of football matches is essential as most teams have an established winning and losing pattern when playing against particular rivals.
Note that its easier to win at home, for example, and teams that have not won against a particular team recently will be unlikely to become the match winner. Successful sports betting, even on SportPesa jackpot games, favors the underdog teams.
Understanding soccer also helps in predicting the goals margin. Sportpesa customer service is second to none, diligent to serve beyond your expectations, 24/7.
This allows one to place multiple winning bets at the same time. It is a convenient way to place the bets so one does not have to keep placing individual game bets.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- Placing a sportpesa multibet is easy, just follow the instructions that we have provided below.
Login into sportpesa.com if you have already registered
- You will see the sportpesa today’s games under football highlights and football today’s highlights on the home screen.
- Simply click on the games you want to bet and those games will be highlighted in blue color.
- As you select your bets, they automatically get added to the betting slip .The SportPesa multibet slip can be seen on the right hand side of the home screen.
- To remove any bets, you can just click on the red X on the betting slip and it will be automatically removed.
- To complete the sportpesa multibetbet simply click on “PLACE A BET”
You can adjust the bet amount when you have completed choosing your bets.
In the final phase, you can either confirm the final placement of your bet or cancel it.
Finally A confirmation message will appear on the website informing you of your placed bet.
Sportpesa Games Results
You can check the games results online https://Sportpesa.com/results
Here are the simple steps of creating an Account
Registration via SMS is easy and fast:
- Go to www.sportpesa.com and read the terms and conditions. Consequently, you need to acknowledge that you accept their terms by sending an SMS with the word ACCEPT to the SportPesa SMS number 79079.
- Wait for an SMS from SportPesa with your log-in details. These are Username, PIN (Password) and your network operator’s paybill number for mobile top-ups before placing a bet.
- Deposit from Mpesa to SportPesa (or from either Airtel Money, Orange Money and YU Cash). Then enjoy the SportPesa games.
Livescore results can be found on the following sites.
Sportpesa Mpesa Paybill Number – How to Deposit Money using M-PESA Paybill Number 955100
1. Go to M-PESA menu, select “Payment Services”
2. Select “Paybill”
3. Select “Enter business no.” and enter the Sportpesa M-PESA paybill number 955100 and press “OK”
4. Select “Enter account no” i.e. Sportpesa account number “SPORTPESA” and press “OK”
5. Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
6. Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
7. Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
8. You will receive a confirmation SMS from MPESA immediately.
9. Sportpesa will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Sportpesa All Games
To access all games logon to the site then click the upcoming games tab on the menu
Sportpesa Account Login
- Go to www.sportpesa.com
- On the top right corner of the home page look for the login image shown above.
- Enter your phone number and password and login
- If you forgot your password, this is the place to change your password as well.
- Also if you registered for an account via SMS and need a password, you can create one here.
- Do not forget to keep the pin that you received in a good place because you would need it to reset any passwords.
Sportpesa app is the safest way to place your bets online. To install download and save on your data while using all of the incredible functionalities of sportpesa. Its absolutely free to download the App from our website, all you need to have is internet connection.
After installation you can access the latest matches information using this application. It doesn’t matter when or where you are now able to place a bet on your favourite team right on your phone. Placing jackpot bets through the app is made easier and simpler than before.
click to download application
P.O.BOX 38477-00100 NAIROBI
SportPesa might close Kenyan unit after huge tax increase.
Gaming firm SportPesa will close its Kenyan operations and move to other jurisdictions should the law prescribing a 35 per cent turnover tax for the industry remain in force.
The firm is considering shifting base to Tanzania or the United Kingdom (UK) in a move that could lead to loss of tens of jobs.
Global chief executive officer (CEO) Gerasim Nikolov said the company can no longer operate profitably under the current taxation regime.
“There is nowhere in the world where such a huge tax is levied on turnovers and even here in Kenya, no firm can survive today if a 35 per cent tax was put on its turnover.
“Unfortunately, the ultimate effect of us shifting operations from here will be wide considering the various business that depend on this industry,” said Mr Nikolov at a media briefing Friday.
President Uhuru Kenyatta signed the Finance Bill 2017 into law imposing a uniform 35 per cent tax on all gambling revenue – betting, gaming, lotteries and prize competitions.
Before, licensed sports betting operators had been subject to a 7.5 per cent betting tax. The government had targeted to reap higher tax revenue from the fast-growing industry and at the same time deter minors from getting addicted to gambling.
CEO Ronald Karauri, however, said the tax cannot discourage betting as it has no direct impact on participants’ earnings as is the case with other sin taxes like excise levy.
“You cannot run a business just to pay tax to the government. It is not worth the sweat and were we not present in the UK and Tanzania, we would just wind up. I don’t think the government will benefit either because this is a death sentence to the whole industry,” said Mr Karauri, who also chairs the Association of gaming Operators (AGOK).
Last month, the firm founder announced the withdrawal of sponsorship to local sports clubs from January citing the new tax burden.The firm, founded in Kenya in 2014, currently sponsors Gor Mahia and AFC Leopards, Kenya’s biggest football teams.
It also sponsors the Kenyan Premier League (KPL) and the Kenya Football Federation. The firm recently opened Tanzania operations and announced a Sh2.2 million sponsorship for the Serengeti Boys football team after it made entry in May.
Parliament initially slapped a 50 per cent tax on sports betting sites and lottery companies, but later lowered it to 35 per cent before Mr Kenyatta signed it into law.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), which collected Sh4.7 billion in revenues from gaming firms, had proposed that the tax be doubled to 15 per cent to be at par with what Rwanda (13 per cent ) and Ghana (17.5 per cent) levies.
According to KRA, the 35 per cent tax would yield more revenue to the government, but will in the long run drive away investors and trigger transfer pricing by players.