Situated on the banks of the Talek River, Tipilikwani Camp overlooks the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
There are 20 luxury en-suite tents, with veranda and dressing area. Of these, 6 have a king size double bed, and 14 have queen size twin beds. Two large adjoining tents share a veranda and provide ideal accommodation for a family.
The dining and lounge area has the ambience of a tented camp with the comfort and protection of a permanent building. Being open sided, the building provides a view across the river to rolling plains dotted with game.
Dinner is served in the dining area, on the veranda of the guests’ tent or under the stars. Local Maasai warriors provide entertainment on request.
Lectures on Maasai culture are also available.
Tipilikwani Camp is environmentally sensitive and believes in responsible arid sustainable tourism. The camp provides access to free, clean water from its borehole to the neighbouring community, which has resulted in the elimination of typhoid fever in this area.
Tipilikwani Camp Rooms
The camp has 20 luxury tents
- Family tents
- Tents with king-sized double beds
- Tents with queen-size twin beds
Tipilikwani Camp Room Features and Amenities
Each elegantly-appointed luxury tent features;
- Plush Masaai colored interiors
- Premium beddings
- Large ensuite bathrooms
- Stand-alone bathtubs (Family Tents)
- Rain showers
- Modern in-room & bathroom amenities
- Work desks & chairs
- Complimentary bottled water
- Power plug points
- Hot water bottles
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Outdoor wooden decks with seating area
Wine and Dine at Tipilikwani Camp
Tipilikwani lays great emphasis on offering excellent gourmet ‘wine & dine’ experiences that’ll simply keep you asking for more.
- Bush breakfasts/lunches/dinners &
- Bush cocktail sundowners available on request.
Services at Tipilikwani Camp
- Game drives in 4WD vehicles
- Laundry/valet service
- Ample & secure parking
- Concierge service
- Wi-Fi connectivity
Nearby Airstrips with: 2 scheduled daily flights from Nairobi
- Daily flights from Mombasa
- Daily flights from Samburu
- Naivasha/Nakuru (seasonal)
Things to do and places to visit around Tipilikwani Camp
- Game drive in 4WD vehicles
- Guided bush/nature walks
- Balloon safari’s with bubbly breakfasts
- Bush breakfasts/lunches/dinners
- Sundowner cocktails
- Spa and massage therapies
- Swimming pool
- Cultural visits
- Lectures by resident naturalist
- Entertainment by local Masaai warriors
Tipilikwani Camp Neighbourhood
- Talek River
- Abundant wildlife
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Tipilikwani Camp Contacts
Cellphone: +254 20 4450035
P. O. Box 42475, Nairobi, Kenya