Kirstie Allsopp Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Kirstie Allsopp Biography
- 2 Kirstie Allsopp Age – How Old is Kirstie Allsopp
- 3 Kirstie Allsopp Family – Kirstie Allsopp Parents
- 4 Kirstie Allsopp Partner – Husband
- 5 Kirstie Allsopp Children
- 6 Is Kirstie Allsopp Married? | Who Is Kirstie Allsopp Married To?
- 7 Kirstie Allsopp Craft
- 8 Kirstie Allsopp Books
- 9 Kirstie Allsopp Weight Loss
- 10 Are Phil Spencer And Kirstie Allsopp Married
- 11 Kirstie Allsopp Net Worth
- 12 Allsopp’s Facebook
- 13 Allsopp’s Twitter
- 14 Allsopp’s Instagram
- 15 Kirstie Allsopp Interview
- 16 Popular Posts
Kirstie Allsopp (born as: Kirstie Mary Allsopp) is a British TV presenter. She is best known as a co-presenter of Channel 4 property shows that include Location, Location, Location; Relocation, Relocation and Location Revisited.
The Honourable Kirstie Allsopp went to ten schools when she was a child. Some of the schools include St Clotilde’s in Lechlade, Gloucestershire and Bedales, near Petersfield, Hampshire.
Kirstie Allsopp Age – How Old is Kirstie Allsopp
The property shows presenter is 47 years od as of 2018. She was born on 31 August 1971 in Hampstead, London, United Kingdom.
Kirstie Allsopp Family – Kirstie Allsopp Parents
Kirstie was born to Charles Henry Allsopp, 6th Baron Hindlip, a British peer and businessman, and a member of the House of Lords from 1993 to 1999. He is also a former chairman of Christie’s. Kirstie is his eldest child from his marriage to Fiona Victoria Jean Atherley McGowan (1947–2014). She is entitled to the courtesy style The Honourable Kirstie Allsopp due to her father’s peerage.
Kirstie Allsopp Sister
She has three younger siblings: younger sisters, Hon. Sophia Atherley Allsopp and Hon. Natasha Fiona Allsopp and a younger brother Hon. Henry William Allsopp. Henry is the heir apparent to the peerage and Sophia is a television presenter.
Kirstie Allsopp Partner – Husband
Kirstie’s partner is Ben Andersen, a property developer. The two have been together since 2004. Together they have two children: both sons born in 2006 and 2008. Andersen has two other children from a previous relationship and Kirstie is their stepmother. They are Hal and Orion. The family resides in London.Kirstie Allsopp’s Photo
Kirstie Allsopp Children
Kirstie is a mother of two children: sons Oscar Hercules Andersen and Bay Atlas Andersen. She is also the stepmother of her partner’s other children: Hal and Orion.
Is Kirstie Allsopp Married? | Who Is Kirstie Allsopp Married To?
No, she is not. The Location, Location, Location star is in a long term relationship with Ben Andersen since 2004 but have never made it official. Ben was previously married and according to Kirstie, he was first reluctant to tie the knot and she has also grown to be fine with their relationship and puts it like, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
Kirstie Allsopp Craft
This is a book of practical projects from Kirstie. It introduces one to traditional crafting skills in a modern way as Kirstie takes to the road on a tour of the country to discover and celebrate the things that make Great Britain a nation of truly great crafters. The book contains 50 practical projects from making of family scrapbooks and appliqué cushions to jam-making and handmade bunting among others.
Kirstie Allsopp Books
- 2017 – Kirstie’s Real Kitchen: Simple Recipes for Modern Families
- 2015 – Kirstie Allsopp
- 2013 – Kirstie’s Christmas Crafts
- 2012 – Kirstie’s Vintage Home
- 2011 – Kirstie Allsopp Craft
- 2010 – Kirstie’s Homemade Home
- 2004 – How to Buy a House
Kirstie Allsopp Weight Loss
Allsopp had a dramatic weight loss when she dropped from a size 16 to a size 12 back in 2017. She als revealed that she has a workout routine which she couples up with a clean diet. She said, “I do half an hour of running up and down hills in the morning to get my heart rate up and the school run on my scooter. It’s brilliant”. “It’s a battle to eat healthily. When I’m working, we often have a pub lunch, and I’ll try to order a salad, but it depends what else is on offer. I’m usually tempted by something more exciting on the menu,” she revealed.
Are Phil Spencer And Kirstie Allsopp Married
Kirstie is not married to Spencer, neither is she married to anyone. Both of them are presenters of Location, Location, Location on Channel 4. Their onscreen chemistry is what makes people ask the question of whether they are married so often. Spencer is married to a lady by the name Fiona Spencer.
Kirstie Allsopp Net Worth
Kirstie has an estimated net worth of about £16million.
Kirstie Allsopp Interview
- Kendall Toole Bio, Age, Wiki, Height, Husband, Parents and Net Worth
- Lil Durk Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Brother, India Royale, Girlfriend, Rumors and Net Worth
- Annet Mahendru Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Actress, Salary, and Net worth
- Molly Quinn (Actress) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Castle, Net Worth
- Jenna Fischer Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Sister, Husband, Kids, Movies, Tv-Shows, and Net Worth.
- Evan Joseph Asher Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Parents, Autism and Net Worth