Lauren Ambrose Biography – Wiki
Lauren Ambrose born ( Lauren Anne D’Ambruoso) is an American actress and singer. She is well known her television roles as Claire Fisher in Six Feet Under (2001–2005), which earned him two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and as Jilly Kitzinger in Torchwood: Miracle Day (2011).
Lauren Ambrose Age
Lauren was born on February 20th, 1978, in New Haven, Connecticut, United States. She celebrates her birthday on February 20th, every year.
Lauren Ambrose Height
Lauren stands at a height of 1.66 m (5 ft 4 in) tall.
Lauren Ambrose Education
Ambrose was enrolled at Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Connecticut, Wilbur Cross High School, High School in the Community, and later at the ACES Educational Center for the Arts in New Haven. She as well got trained as an opera singer, she studied voice and opera at the Boston University Tanglewood Institute.
Lauren Ambrose Family
She was born to Frank D’Ambruos her father (caterer) and her mother Anne an interior designer. She is of Italian descent on her father’s side, and German, English, and Irish on her mother’s side.
Lauren Ambrose Husband
Ambrose got married to a professional photographer Sam Handel since September 2001. The pair have welcomed two children: Orson on January 6, 2007, and second child in 2012 but his/her name is unknown. The family resides in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
Lauren Ambrose Career
She started off her career in New York theater, mainly in Off-Broadway productions. She also had television appearances, most notably playing supporting guest roles on Law & Order, and a feature guest role on the show in the 1998 episode “Damaged” as Valerie Maxwell, a mentally-challenged young woman raped by a group of popular high school students.
She had her first role in In & Out of 1997, and then followed by another prominent role in the high school comedy Can’t Hardly Wait of 1998. She was as featured as Florence in “Chicklet” Forrest, in the cult favorite Psycho Beach Party of 2000. She had her first role on Six Feet Under in early 2001.
She got nominated for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role Emmy Award twice, both in 2002 and 2003 seasons of the critically acclaimed drama. She made her Broadway debut at Awake and Sing!’s Lincoln Center Theater Revival in 2006. In 2007, she was featured as Juliet in Shakespeare’s Public Theater in Romeo and Juliet’s Park performance at the Delacorte Theater in Central Park.
She as well appeared in the 2008 performance of Hamlet for Shakespeare in the Park as Ophelia. She got back at Broadway in Exit the King (by Eugène Ionesco) at the Ethel Barrymore Theater on Broadway, opposite Geoffrey Rush and Susan Sarandon. She also voiced the monster KW in Where the Wild Things Are, which was released in 2009.
She was featured in seven of Torchwood’s ten episodes in 2011: Miracle Day. She later got featured as Jilly Kitzinger, a “sweet-talking PR genius with a heart of stone that has just cornered the most important client of her career and perhaps of all time. She earned a Saturn Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress In Television for her performance as Kitzinger.
She is also Lauren Ambrose’s lead singer and the Leisure Class, a ragtime dixieland jazz band formed of 2009. They had chance to perform at Joe’s Pub and charity events several times. Before she was set to play Fanny Brice in a 2012 Broadway-bound Funny Girl revival directed by Bartlett Sher, but the production was indefinitely postponed due to financial concerns.
She was then featured as Eliza Doolittle in March 2018 in a new Broadway revival of My Fair Lady directed by Sher, a performance for she got to be nominated for the 2018 Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical and won the 2018 Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Actress in a Musical. She later left the cast of My Fair Lady in October 2018 to play a role in M’s as – yet unnamed thriller series, Night for the Apple network, Shyamalan and Tony Basgallop.
Lauren Ambrose Salary
According to our reliable sources, her annual salary ranges between $180,106 – $220,488.
Lauren Ambrose Net Worth And Salary
She has an estimated net worth of $10 million which earned largely for portraying Clare Fisher on HBO’s critically acclaimed series Six Feet Under. She has also accumulated that amount of money from her career. And, her salary and income are under review.
Lauren Ambrose sing
Lauren made her Broadway debut in the Lincoln Center Theater revival of Awake and Sing! in 2006. … Her being the lead singer of Lauren Ambrose and the Leisure Class, a ragtime Dixieland jazz band formed in 2009. They have performed several times at Joe’s Pub and charity events.
Lauren Ambrose Six Feet Under
Lauren is known as the actress who played Claire Fisher on the HBO drama “Six Feet Under,” an American drama television series which aired from 2001-2005. in the drama before Nathaniel Fisher Sr. dies, he hands over the control of his funeral home business to his sons Nathaniel Samuel Jr and David. But the brothers and the entire family are caught in a conflict.
Lauren Ambrose Movies And Tv Shows
- 2012 Sleepwalk with Me as Abby
- 2012 Wanderlust as Almond
- 2012 The River as Maria
- 2011 Grassroots as Emily Bowen
- 2011 I’m Coming Over as Greta
- 2011 About Sunny as Angela
- 2009 A Dog Year as Emma
- 2009 Cold Souls as Stephanie
- 2009 Where the Wild Things Are as KW
- 2009 Tonight at Noon as Mae
- 2009 The Other Woman as Mindy
- 2007 Starting Out in the Evening as Heather Wolfe
- 2006 Diggers as Zoey
- 2004 Admissions as Evie Brighton
- 2000 Swimming as Frankie Wheeler
- 2000 Psycho Beach Party as Florence “Chicklet” Forrest
- 1998 Can’t Hardly Wait as Denise Fleming
- 1998 Summertime’s Calling Me as Tami
- 1997 In & Out as Vicky Rayburn
Lauren Ambrose Television
- 2016–2018 The X-Files as Special Agent Liz Einstein
- 2016 The Interestings as Jules Jacobson
- 2015 Dig as Debbie Morgan
- 2015 Broad Squad as Eileen
- 2014 Deliverance Creek as Belle Gatlin Barlow
- 2013 Robot Chicken as Anita Radcliffe / Natasha Fatale (voices)
- 2013 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Vanessa Mayer
- 2012 Coma as Susan Wheeler
- 2011 Torchwood: Miracle Day as Jilly Kitzinger
- 2011 Weekends at Bellevue Ellie Harlow
- 2009 Loving Leah as Leah Lever
- 2008 The Return of Jezebel James as Coco Tompkins
- 2001–2005 Six Feet Under as Claire Fisher
- 1999 Party of Five as Myra Wringler
- 1998 Law & Order as Valerie Maxwell
- 1995 The State as Audience Member
- 1993 Law & Order as Maureen McKinnon
- 1992 Law & Order as Jessica
- TBA Servant as Dorothy Turner
Lauren Ambrose Facts and Body Measurements
Here are some interesting facts you don’t want to miss about Lauren Ambrose.
• Full Name: Lauren Anne D’Ambruoso
• Date of Birth: February 20th, 1978,
• Age/ How old?: 31 years old as of 2019
• Place of Birth: New Haven, Connecticut, United States.
• Birthday: February 20th.
• Nationality: American
• Fathers Name: Frank D’Ambruos
• Mothers Name: Anne
• Siblings: A sister and two step-siblings.
• Marital Status: Married to Sam Handel
• Children/ Kids: 2 Orson and the oher kins name is Unknown
• Height/ How tall?: .66 m (5 ft 4 in) .