Mandoza whose real name is Mduduzi Edmund Tshabalala was born on 17th January 1978 and died on 18th September 2016. He is a South African kwaito musician.
He formed a group together with his three childhood friends S’bu, Siphiwe aka General and Sizwe.His talent was later discovered by Arthur Mafokate, also known as the King of Kwaito.
The group signed its first record contract eight years after its formation and released their debut album, Akusheshi, later followed by Relax. Although Chiskop achieved great success.
He later started a solo career and in 1999 he released his top selling album 9II5 Zola South. In 2000 he released his second album Nkalakatha.
In 2003, Mandoza participated in the documentary film SHARP! SHARP!- the kwaito story.
- Uzoyithola Kanjani
- Phunyuka Bamphethe
- Tsotsi Yase Zola
- Respect Life
- Sikhathi Sewashi
- Tornado – part 1
- Angikhohlwa Langiphuma Khona
- Nkalakatha Rebirth
- Ung Geze
- Khanda Shisa
- Tornado – part 2
- I’m Sorry
- Izinto Ozenzayo
- Flame of Life
- Myeke Baba
- Life E’Ruff
- 2001: South African Music Awards (SAMA) Song Of The Year for Nkalakatha
- 2001: South African Music Awards (SAMA) Best Kwaito Album
- 2001: Metro Fm Music Awards Best Kwaito Artist
- 2001: Metro Fm Music Awards Best Male Vocalist
- 2001: Metro Fm Music Awards Best Album
- 2001: Metro Fm Music Awards Best Styled Artist
- 2001: Metro Fm Music Awards Song of the Year
- 2001: Kora All Africa Music Awards Best Artist – Southern Africa
- 2002: South African Music Awards (SAMA) Best Music Video For Godoba
- 2002: South African Music Awards (SAMA) Song Of The Year For Godoba
- 2006: Channel O Musical Video Awards – Best Collaboration Video (“Music“) (with Danny K) 
- 2012: Namibian Annual Music Awards, (NAMAS) Best Music Video With Ees
- 2012: Channel O Musical Video Awards Best Kwaito Award For Ayoba With Ees
His wife was Mpho Mputhi Tshabalala and they had four children.
He died on 18th September 2016, acording to his family, he was being treated for pharyngeal cancer prior to his death and had lost his eyesight. He died in the car just before arriving at the Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.