Mina Starsiak Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Mina Starsiak Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Mina Starsiak
- 3 Mina Starsiak Age
- 4 Mina Starsiak Height
- 5 Mina Starsiak Weight
- 6 Mina Starsiak High School and Education
- 7 Mina Starsiak Father Casey Starsiak
- 8 Mina Starsiak Siblings
- 9 Mina Starsiak Casey Starsiak
- 10 Mina Starsiak Husband Stephen Hawk and Wedding | Good Bones Mina Husband
- 11 Mina Starsiak Foster Child
- 12 Mina Starsiak Pregnant and Baby
- 13 Mina Starsiak Net Worth
- 14 Mina Starsiak Salary
- 15 Mina Starsiak Measurements and Facts
- 16 Mina Starsiak Good Bones
- 17 Karen Laine and Mina Starsiak
- 18 Mina Starsiak New House
- 19 FAQs About Mina Starsiak Good Bones
- 20 Mina Starsiak Good Bones Social Media Contacts
- 21 Related Biography.
- 22 Reference:
- 23 Popular Posts
Mina Starsiak (b. Nov 26, 1987) is an American TV personality who was born and brought up in Indianapolis, IN United States of America. Currently, she is a star and host for HGTV’s Good Bones. Starsiak gained a lot of fame in Indianapolis and the USA after she conducted the home makeover show called Two Chicks And A Hammer.
10 Quick Facts About Mina Starsiak
- Name: Mina Starsiak
- Age:32 years
- Birthday: Nov 26
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height:5 feet 7 inches
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Entrepreneur, Realtor, TV Personality (Good Bones Host)
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth:$2 Million
Mina Starsiak Age
How old is Mina Starsiak? Born on Nov 26, 1987, in Indianapolis, IN, United States, Mina Starsiak is 32 years of age as of 2020. She celebrates her birthday on Nov 26 yearly and her birth sign is Sagittarius. Starsiak will be 33 years old on Nov 26, 2021.
Mina Starsiak Height
How tall is Mina Starsiak? Mina stands at a height of 5′ 7″ (1.7 m). She has green eyes and her body measurements are 29-36-37 inches.
Mina Starsiak Weight
Starsiak weighs approximately 127 lbs (58 kgs).
Mina Starsiak High School and Education
Details about Mina’s early education and high school are not available. However, Starsiak attended the University of Indiana where she graduated with a college degree in Business and Sociology.
Mina Starsiak Father Casey Starsiak
Mina was born to both parents in an average-sized family, her mother Karen E. Laine previously worked as a defense attorney while details about her father Casey Starsiak are currently unavailable. However, her parents separated, re-married then got divorced. Starsiak has two siblings.
Nevertheless, Starsiak’s parents married again, Karen married Randy and they share a daughter named Kelsy. However, the couple also separated and Karen married Mick whom they also divorced shortly in their marriage. Karen E. Laine finally tied the knot and settled with Roger. Mina’s father Casey Starsiak married Cheryl whom they share two children named Jess and Tad. Unfortunately, Cheryl passed on.
Mina Starsiak Siblings
Starsiak was raised alongside two siblings, Tad Starsiak and Kelsy Gray. Mina’s sister Kelsy Gray is happily married to her loving husband Neil Spaeth. Her brother has also appeared in Good Bones reality show. She also has half-siblings Jess and Tad
Mina Starsiak Casey Starsiak
Casey Starsiak’s daughter is known as Mina Starsiak, a TV actress. She is vastly recognized for her roles in the Good Bones, the blueprint of several series on HGTV or DIY Network that showcase revitalization specialists who turn rundown homes into stunning remodels.
Mina is 32 years of age as of 2020, she was born on 26 Nov 1987, in Indianapolis, IN, United States. She celebrates her birthday on Nov 26th every year. She will be 33 years old on Nov 26th, 2020.
Most noteworthy, Mina has been married to Steve Hawk since the year 2016. As a result of their marriage, the couple shares a son, Jack Richard, whom they welcomed in August of 2018. Furthermore, it is known that she is expecting again. [creds. Mina Starsiak Casey Starsiak]
Mina Starsiak Father Wiki, Casey Starsiak Wiki
Casey Starsiak is an American board-certified orthopedic surgeon who was born and brought up in the United States. He is well known for being the father of Good Bones TV actor, Mina Starsiak, and a husband to actress Karen Laine. Currently, he specializes in fracture care, back and neck problems, sports injuries, hand surgery, knee and shoulder arthroscopic surgery, total knee and hip replacements, and other musculoskeletal disorders.
Mina Starsiak Father Marriages, Casey Starsiak Marriages
How many times has Casey Starsiak been married? 2. Starsiak was previously married to a woman named Cheryl with whom he had two children namely; Jess and Tad. However, it is known that Cheryl was married to Lenny prior to her marriage to Casey. Furthermore, she remarried Lenny soon after the couple divorced.
Most noteworthy, Starsiak shares a gorgeous daughter, Mina Starsiak, with his first wife TV actress Karen Laine. Mina is well known for her roles in Good Bones. However, he likes to keep his personal life private hence information about his dating/married life is under research.
Mina Starsiak Husband Stephen Hawk and Wedding | Good Bones Mina Husband
Is Mina from Good Bones married? Mina is happily married to her loving and supportive husband Stephen Hawk. Stephen Hawk married Mina_ host of God Bones_in a blissful and colorful wedding ceremony held in Indianapolis, IN on 11 June 2016. Furthermore, the couple held the reception to the wedding at the Indianapolis 1899 building. Starsiak and husband Stephen Hawk have two kids named Jack Richard Hawk and Julie. Jack was born in Aug 2018 while Julie is the couple’s foster child.
Moreover, the couple is expecting their third child in Sep 2020. Stephen Hawk and Mina Starsiak got engaged in 2015.
Mina Starsiak’s husband Stephen Hawk is also an actor who was born on 11 Feb 1981. Additionally, Mina’s husband Stephen Hawk also helps Mina on the Good Bones show held in Indianapolis, IN. Moreover, as soon as additional information about Mina’s husband is available we shall update it immediately.
Mina Startiak Husband Age, Steve Hawk Age
Steve Hawk is 38 years of age as of 2020, he was born on 2 Nov 1982, in the United States. He celebrates his birthday on 2 Nov every year and his birth sign is Scorpio. Hawk will be 39 years old come 2 Nov 2021.
Mina Startiak Husband Net Worth, Steve Hawk Net Worth
Steve Hawk has an estimated Net Worth of $600K as of 2020. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a Television Personality and entrepreneur. Through his various sources of income, Hawk has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Mina Startiak Husband Wikipedia, Steve Hawk Wikipedia
Steve Hawk (b. 2 Nov 1982) is an American Entrepreneur/ TV personality who is widely popular as the husband to Good Bones cast Mina Starsiak. Mina Starsiak is a star and host for HGTV’s Good Bones. Starsiak gained a lot of fame in Indianapolis and the USA after she conducted the home makeover show called Two Chicks And A Hammer.
Mina Startiak Husband Cancer, Steve Hawk Cancer
Steve is alive and in good health.
Mina Starsiak Foster Child
Mina and her husband Stephen Hawk also have a foster child named Julie. However, details about Starsiak’s foster child are currently rather scarce and unavailable.
Mina Starsiak Pregnant and Baby
Mina has one biological child with her husband Stephen Hawk. Starsiak first revealed she was pregnant in Feb 2018 before giving birth to her first son in Aug 2018. Additionally, she recently revealed that she is pregnant and expecting her baby in Sep 2020.
Mina Starsiak Net Worth
Mina Starsiak has an estimated Net Worth of $2 Million as of 2020. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Entrepreneur, Realtor, TV Personality. Through her various sources of income, Mina has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
She is a simple person and never likes to attract public attention by publicly displaying her wealth. However, Mini has enjoyed quite a successful career in the Television and media industry spanning half a decade.
Mina Starsiak Salary
Mina Starsiak Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Mina.
Mina Starsiak Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Mina Nicole Starsiak
- Popular as: Mina Starsiak
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Entrepreneur, Realtor, TV Personality (Good Bones Host)
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mina Starsiak Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 32 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Date of Birth: Nov 26, 1987
- Place of Birth: Indianapolis, IN
- Birthday: Nov 26
Mina Starsiak Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 29-36-37 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5′ 7″ (1.7 meters)
- Weight: 127 lbs (58 kgs)
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Auburn
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: 29″
- Waist Size: 36″
- Hip Size: 37″
Mina Starsiak Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Casey Starsiak
- Mother: Karen Laine
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Seven siblings (Kelsy, Jess, and Tad)
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Stephen Hawk
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (Jack Richard Hawk) Daughter(Julie)
Mina Starsiak Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $2 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Entrepreneur, Realtor, TV Personality (Good Bones Host)
Mina Starsiak Good Bones
- Mina decided to start renovating houses after she bought her first house for $37,500. After asking her mother for help to renovate her new house, the duo began their company Two Chicks And A Hammer. However, her mother Karen quit Two Chicks And A Hammer on Oct 4, 2019, in order to spend time with her husband Roger.
- Mina and her mother Karen E. Laine started co-hosting the reality TV series Good Bones on March 22, 2016. Good Bones airs on Discovery, Inc’s HGTV. Good Bones currently has five seasons and the duo has starred in more than 50 episodes. Additionally, Good Bones show majorly deals with renovating houses in Indianapolis, IN USA.
- Season five of Good Bones premiered on HGTV on June 9, 2020. Moreover, Starsiak’s half brother Tad is also a part of Good Bones crew. Good Bones show mainly focuses on the Fountain Square and Bates–Hendricks neighborhoods of Indianapolis.
Karen Laine and Mina Starsiak
- Laine studied at the University of Indiana. She graduated with a degree in law and decided to become a defense attorney. She, however, left this career path to pursue an opportunity as a home renovation which was more lucrative
- Karen was helping out her daughter renovate her home which she had bought. After the renovations were done, they got a discerning customer for the house and turned a profit. This new venture turned lucrative and she left her law firm to become a home renovation. In 2007, Laine and her daughter formed a business named Two Chicks and a Hammer for their renovation endeavors.
Mina Starsiak New House
Mina currently resides at Fountain Square in Indianapolis, IN. Additionally, she built a three-story building with a 2900 square feet next to her original home. Starsiak’s house features a home gym, a large master suite with a walk-in shower and walk-in closet, a home office, and a dog spa.
FAQs About Mina Starsiak Good Bones
Who is Mina Starsiak?
Mina is a well-known realtor and television personality who is famous for hosting HGTV show Good Bones and Two Chicks And A Hammer. Before starting Two Chicks And A Hammer and joining Good Bones, Starsiak worked as a waitress.
How old is Starsiak Good Bones?
Starsiak is an American national born on 26 Nov 1987, in Indianapolis, IN. Mina is currently 32 years of age.
How tall is Mina Starsiak?
Mina stands at a height of 1.7m.
Is Mina Starsiak married? | Good Bones Mina Husband
Yes, American actor Stephen Hawk married Mina in Indianapolis, IN on 11 June 2016. Additionally, they have two children named Jack Richard Hawk and Julie. The Good Bones couple resides in Indianapolis together with their children. Starsiak’s husband is an actor who prefers to keep his personal life private.
Is Mina Starsiak Pregnant?
Good Bones Host Starsiak is currently pregnant and is expecting her baby in Sep 2020.
How much is Mina Starsiak worth?
Mina has accumulated huge wealth from her leading roles in the media industry. Starsiak has an approximate net worth of between $2 Million and $5 Million. Nevertheless, as soon as we have details about her assets and liabilities we shall update her actual net worth immediately
How much does Mina Starsiak make?
Per our average wage estimates for Good Bones star in the United States, Mina receives an annual salary of approximately $65,000 which translates to an hourly average wage of $31.25. Mina Starsiak Casey Starsiak.
Where does M Starsiak live?
She is a resident of Indianapolis, IN USA. Moreover, as soon as we have her exact location of residence we shall upload pictures of her new house promptly.
Where is M Starsiak Now?
Starsiak is pursuing her career in a home makeover in the media industry. She is working as a star and host at Good Bones.
Mina Starsiak Good Bones Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
- Tiffany Rockelle Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Son, Piper Rockelle and Net Worth
- LaMelo Ball Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Shoes, Tattoo, Salary, Net Worth
- Kendall Toole Bio, Age, Wiki, Height, Husband, Parents and Net Worth
- Jenna Fischer Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Sister, Husband, Kids, Movies, Tv-Shows, and Net Worth.
- Lil Durk Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Brother, India Royale, Girlfriend, Rumors and Net Worth
- Apolo Anton Ohno Bio, Wiki, Age, Nationality, Height, Wife, Married, Girlfriend, Gold Medal, Olympics, and Net Worth
Other Famous Media Personalities
- Adam Richman
- Alan Autry
- Alex Curry
- Alex Kraemer
- Alex Scott
- Alexa Datt
- Amanda Taylor
- Amy Lawrence
- Amy Robach
- Ana Maria Polo
- Andrea Canning
- Andrew Fillipponi
- Ari Fleischer
- Ashley Shahahmadi
- Ben Robinson
- Bill Evans
- Boris Sanchez
- Britt Baker
- Brittany Boyer
- Carla Medrano
- Carley Shimkus
- Cecily Tynan
- Charles Gibson
- Cristy Lee
- Dagen Mcdowell
- Dallas Raines
- David Muir
- David Venable
- Dj Akademiks
- Donnie Simpson
- Elizabeth Cook
- Ella Dorsey
- Emily Jones
- Emily Kaplan
- Glenn Kirschner
- Greg Brown
- Greta Van Susteren
- Harris Faulkner
- Jackie Deangelis
- Jackie Redmond
- Jason Rantz
- Jericka Duncan
- Jessica Boyington
- Jessica Chobot
- Jimmy Failla
- Joe Martin
- John Cochran
- Jonathan Lemire
- Joy Reid
- Judy Woodruff
- Kari Lake
- Katie Daryl
- Kayla Braxton
- Keith Morrison
- Kevin O Connor
- Kim Johnson
- Leslie Marshall
- Lori Petty
- Mark Johnson
- Martha Sugalski
- Mattie Breaux
- Melody Holt
- Mia Mastroianni
- Michael Kay
- Michelle Diaz
- Michelle Miller
- Mike Missanelli
- Molly Mccollum
- Molly Rose
- Natalie Pinkham
- Rachel Campos Duffy
- Rachel Scott
- Raul Brindis
- Rob Marciano
- Sarah Richardson
- Shannon Bream
- Trysta Krick
- Vinny Guadagnino
- Whit Johnson
- Zena Foster