Miuccia Prada Biography and Wiki
Miuccia Prada is an Italian billionaire businesswoman and fashion designer well known as the chief executive officer (CEO) designer of “Prada” and the founder of its subsidiary Miu Miu. She was named the fifty best-dressed over-50s by Forbes, in March 2013. Forbes also listed her as the 75th most powerful woman in the world in 2014.
Miuccia Prada Age
Prada is 71 years old as of 2020, she was born on May 10, 1949, in Milan, Italy. She celebrates her birthday on May 10, every year, and her birth sign is Taurus.
Miuccia Prada Height and Weight
Prada stands at an average height and has moderate weight. She appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Miuccia Prada Education
Prada studied at Liceo Classico Berchet high school in Milan. She then attended her university at the University of Milan where she graduated with a Ph.D. in Political Science.
Miuccia Prada Parents, Family and Siblings
Prada is the daughter of the late (father) Luigi Bianchi and (mother) Luisa Prada. She has two older siblings, Albert and Marina. Prada was adopted by her aunt and in the 1980s, she changed her name from Maria Bianchi to Miuccia Prada.
Miuccia Prada Husband, Is She Married?
Prada is married to her husband Patrizio Bertelli, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Prada Group. Her husband is also a businessman.
Miuccia Prada Children, Sons
Miuccia and her spouse Patrizio are proud parents of two sons who were born in 1988 and 1990 the elder being a rally driver Lorenzo Bertelli. She is a collector of modern art and owns various artworks by Young British Artists. She is friends with the artists Cindy Sherman and Francesco Vezzoli.
Miuccia Prada Net Worth
Miuccia Prada has an estimated net worth of 3.3 billion USD as of 2020. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a fashion designer. Through her various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Miuccia Prada Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Prada.
Miuccia Prada Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Maria Bianchi
- Popular As: Miuccia Prada
- Gender: Female
- Occupation/Profession: fashion designer
- Nationality: Italian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Miuccia Prada Birthday
- Age/How Old?: 71 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Date of Birth: May 10, 1949
- Place of Birth: Milan, Italy
- Birthday: May 10,
Miuccia Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height/How Tall?: Average
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Miuccia Prada Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Luigi Bianchi
- Mother: Luisa Prada
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Albert and Marina
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Patrizio Bertelli
- Children: Sons (Lorenzo Bartelli)
Miuccia Prada Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: 3.3 billion USD
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Fashion Designer
Miuccia Prada House and Cars
- Place of living: Milan Villa, Italy
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Miuccia Prada Foundation
Miuccia trained at the Teatro Piccolo to turn into an emulate and performed for five years. She was an individual from the Italian Communist Party and engaged with the ladies’ privileges development during the seventies in Milan.
In 1978 she went into her privately-owned company of assembling extravagance calfskin sacks, an organization built up by her granddad in 1913. Around a similar time, she met her future spouse and colleague, Patrizio Bertelli.
Prada’s first effective purse configuration was in 1985. It was a line of dark, finely-woven nylon purses. By 1989, she planned and acquainted her first ladies’ prepared with wear assortment. In 1995 she propelled her first menswear line. The Miu line was presented in 1992 as a more affordable womenswear line roused by her own closet. She named it after her own moniker, Miu Miu.
In 1993 she was granted the Council of Fashion Designers of America International Award. The next year she gave her assortments in both New York and London style weeks. She had just been displaying at Milan design week. Bertelli, Prada’s better half, is answerable for the business side of items and Prada’s retail methodology.
The structure house has developed into an aggregate that incorporates names, for example, Helmut Lang, Jil Sander, and Azzedine Alaïa. The organization has ventured into calfskin products, shoes, scents, and clothing for the two people.
In 2010, she structured ensembles for the Verdi show “Attila” at the New York City Metropolitan Opera House. She is the co-CEO for Prada, along with her better half, as of 2014.
Miuccia Prada Quotes
- What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today when human contacts go so fast. Fashion is instant language.
- I had no fun. My family was too serious
- I wanted to try to push some freedom into men’s clothes
- For me, art is about learning and living with people. It’s alive.
- My learning process is by eye alone; it’s not all scientific
- I always loved aesthetics. Not particularly fashion, but an idea of beauty
- Fashion fosters cliches of beauty, but I want them apart.
Miuccia Prada House
Prada and her husband share a devotion to the fine arts and their house is according to friends, home to an impressive collection of paintings and objects. Miuccia and her family live in a Milan villa, a home where she was born. She owns the family house.
Miuccia Prada Awards and Honors
- In 2016, she won Glamour USA’s Woman of the Year Award.
- In December 2015, she received the highest honorary title of the order of Merit of the Republic, the title of Knight of the Grand Cross.
- In November 2015, she received the WSJ Magazine Fashion Innovator of the Year Award.
- In 2014, she was listed as the 75th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.
- In December 2013, she was awarded the first International Designer of the Year at the 2013 British Fashion Awards.
- In 2012, she, along with designer Elsa Schiaparelli, was the subject of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s exhibition, “Impossible Conversations”
- In 2006, she was appointed “Officer Dans Ordre des Arts et des Lettres” by the French Ministry of Culture.
- In 2005, she was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People.
- In 2004, she was honored by the CFDA with the International AwardIn 1995, 1996, and 1998, she received the VH1 Fashion Award for Womenswear Designer of the Year.
Frequent Asked Questions About Miuccia Prada
Who is Miuccia Prada?
Miuccia is an Italian billionaire businesswoman and fashion designer well known as the chief executive officer (CEO) designer of “Prada” and the founder of its subsidiary Miu Miu.
How old is Miuccia Prada?
Prada is an Italian national born on May 10, 1949, in Milan, Italy.
How tall is Miuccia Prada?
Miuccia stands at an average height, she has not shared her height with the public. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Miuccia Prada married?
Muccia is married to her husband Patrizio Bertelli who is also a Chief Executive Officer of Prada Group.
Where does Miuccia Prada live?
Prada and her family live in Milan Villa, Italy, a home she inherited from her parents.
Does Miuccia Prada own Gucci?
Prada who had acquired the shares of Gucci eventually sold them to LVMH.
How much is Miuccia Prada’s worth?
Miuccia Prada has an approximate net worth of 3.3 billion USD. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the fashion and design industry.
Miuccia Prada Social Media
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
2. Diabetes Treatment
4. Breast Cancer
5. Blood Pressure
6. Heart Attack
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.