Mombasa County is located along the shores of the Indian Ocean in the Kenyan coastline. It is located on the South Eastern part of the Kenya Coast. Mombasa County borders the Indian Ocean to the East and South East, Kilifi County to the North and Kwale county to the West and South West.
Attractions in Mombasa County
- Fort Jesus
- Water Sports
- Mombasa Marine National Park
- Nature Trail.
- Tourist Hotels
The economy of Mombasa County
- Farming or sisal, sugarcane, cashew nuts, keeping of livestock
- Mining of chrome ore, cement, salt, sand
- Food processing, packaging, and export
Universities and Colleges in Mombasa County
- The Mombasa Polytechnic University College
- Mombasa Technical Training Institute
- Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus
- Kenya Methodist University
- Kenya Coast University
- Islamic University Mombasa
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Mombasa Campus
- Daystar University, Mombasa Campus
Health in Mombasa County
- Coast Provincial General Hospital
- Port Reitz
- Agha Khan Hospital
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.