Neal Barnard Biography and Wiki
Neal D. Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C., is an American author, clinical researcher, and founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). He has also written dozens of books on Nutrition. In 2011, Barnard was inducted into the Vegetarian Hall of Fame of the North American Vegetarian Society during its summer conference, where he has occasionally spoken.
Neal Barnard Age
Neal Barnard is 67 years as of 2020. He was born in July 1953, in Fargo, North Dakota, United States. Neal celebrates his birthday on July 10th every year. His birth sign is Cancer.
Neal Barnard Height
Neal stands at an average height. he appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Neal Barnard Early Education
Barnard grew up in Fargo, North Dakota. He got his medical training at George Washington University School of Medicine in psychiatry, where he started to explore vegan diets. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, an individual of the American College of Cardiology, and a lifetime individual from the American Medical Association.
Neal Barnard Family
Barnard was born and raised by his parents in the United States. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of his father and mother is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any sisters or brothers. We will update this section once this information is available.
Neal Barnard Wife and Children
Neal has not gone public with his relationship, it is not publicly known whether he is married or in a relationship. His partner’s information will be updated as soon as the information is available.
Neal Barnard Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $ 3 million as of 2020. this includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an author and clinical researcher Through his various sources of income, Neal has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Neal Barnard Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Neal
Neal Barnard Wiki
- Full Names: Neal D. Barnard
- Popular As: Neal
- Gender: male
- Occupation / Profession: Author and Clinical researcher
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: TBA
- Religion: TBA
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Neal Barnard Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 67 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Date of Birth: 10th, July 1953
- Place of Birth: Fargo, North Dakota
- Birthday: 10th July
Neal Barnard Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: TBA
- Height / How Tall?: TBA
- Weight: TBA
- Eye Color: TBA
- Hair Color: TBA
- Shoe Size: TBA
Neal Barnard Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: TBA
- Wife/Spouse or Husband/Spouse: TBA
- Children: Sons ( TBA) Daughter(s) (TBA)
Neal Barnard Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Under Review
Neal Barnard House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Neal Barnard Career
Barnard established the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) in 1985 in light of the fact that he “needed to advance preventive medicine.” By 2016, the Washington D.C.- based PCRM had 150,000 members, including 12,000 physicians and revealed incomes of more than $20 million. Barnard has composed for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and is regularly referred to by the organization. He showed up in the 2011 documentary feature film Forks Over Knives, a film that traces the careers of T. Colin Campbell and Caldwell Esselstyn.
Barnard fills in as an Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine. He established the Barnard Medical Center in 2015 as a major aspect of PCRM, and it opened in 2016 with him as president; the center provides primary care and emphasizes diet and preventive medication.
Barnard is a non-practicing psychiatrist. He plays cello, guitar, and keyboards, and has been in bands Pop Maru, Verdun, and Carbonworks.In 2011, Barnard was inducted into the Vegetarian Hall of Fame of the North American Vegetarian Society throughout its summer conference, where he has occasionally spoken.
Neal Barnard Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Barnard If the founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine is a nonprofit health organization that promotes preventive medicine, conducts clinical research.
The Physicians Committee is dedicated to saving and improving human and animal lives through plant-based diets and ethical and effective scientific research.
By 2016, the Washington D.C.-based PCRM had 150,000 members, including 12,000 physicians, and reported revenues of more than $20 million. Barnard has written for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and is often cited by the organization
Dr. Barnard leads programs advocating for preventive medicine, good nutrition, and higher ethical standards in research. His research contributed to the acceptance of plant-based diets in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
In 2015, he was named a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. In 2016, he founded the Barnard Medical Center in Washington, DC, as a model for making nutrition a routine part of all medical care.
Neal Barnard Credentials and Awards
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Lifetime Member, American Medical Association
- Licensed in Medicine and Surgery, District of Columbia
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, 2015
- Lifestyle Medicine Trailblazer Aw
Neal Barnard Books
- Barnard ND. The Power of Your Plate (1990: Book Publishing Co., Summertown, TN) ISBN 157067003X
- Barnard ND. A Physician’s Slimming Guide (1992: Book Publishing Co., Summertown, TN) ISBN 0913990914
- Barnard ND. Food for Life (1993: Harmony/Random House, New York, NY) ISBN 0517882019
- Barnard ND. Eat Right, Live Longer (1995: Harmony/Random House, New York, NY) ISBN 0517799502
- Barnard ND. Foods that Cause You to Lose Weight (1992: The Magni Group, McKinney, TX) ISBN 0062570366 Barnard ND. Foods that Cause You to Lose Weight II (1996: The Magni Group, McKinney, TX) ISBN 188233048X
- Barnard ND (ed.) The Best in the World, Volume I (1998), volume II (2000), volume III (2010), and volume IV (2014), (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Washington, DC). ISBN 1935535013
- Barnard ND. Foods That Fight Pain (1998: Harmony/Random House, New York, NY) ISBN 0609600982
- Barnard ND. Turn off the Fat Genes (2001: Harmony/Random House, New York, NY) ISBN 0609809040
- Barnard ND. Breaking the Food Seduction (2003: St. Martin’s Press, New York, NY) ISBN 0312314949
- Barnard ND. Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes. (2007, revised edition 2018: Rodale, Emmaus, PA) ISBN 1594868107
- Barnard ND, Weissinger R, Jaster BJ, Kahan S, Smyth C. A Nutrition Guide for Clinicians. 1st edition 2007 ISBN 0966408152; 2nd edition 2009 ISBN 0966408179; 3rd edition 2018 (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Washington, DC)
- Barnard ND and Reilly J. The Cancer Survivor’s Guide (2008: Healthy Living Publications, Summertown, TN) ISBN 1570672253
- Barnard ND and Webb R. The Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook (2010: Da Capo, New York). ISBN 0738213586
- Barnard ND. 21-Day Weight-Loss Kickstart (2011: Grand Central, New York). ISBN 0446583820
- Barnard ND. Power Foods for the Brain (2013: Grand Central, New York). ISBN 1455512206
- Barnard ND. The Cheese Trap (2017: Grand Central, New York). ISBN 1455594687
- Barnard ND. Dr. Neal Barnard’s Cookbook for Reversing Diabetes (2018: Rodale, Emmaus, PA).ISBN 1623369290
Frequently Asked Questions About Neal Barnard
Who is Neal Barnard?
Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C., is an American author, clinical researcher, and founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). He has also written dozens of books on Nutrition.
How old is Neal Barnard?
Barnard is 64 years as of 2020. He s born in 1953 in Fargo, North Dakota, United States.
How tall is Neal Barnard?
Barnard has not shared his height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Neal Barnard married?
Details about his love life are still under review. We will let you know when he gets in a relationship or when we discover his love life.
How much is Neal Barnard worth?
Barnard has an approximate net worth of more than $20 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the health industry.
How much does Barnard make?
Barnard has not revealed the amount t of money he earns on a monthly or annual basis. We will update this section once the details are available.
Is Neal dead or alive?
Barnard is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where does Barnard live?
Because of security reasons, Neal has not shared his precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Neal Barnard Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and