Ngozi Ezeonu Biography
Ngozi Ezeonu is a Nigerian actress. She was born on 23th of May in 1965 in Ogbunike, Nigeria. She was the only girl in a family of six.
In 2012, Ngozi Ezeonu starred in Adesuwa, a role that earned her a Best supporting actress nomination at the 8th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Before becoming an actress, Ngozi Ezeonu had managed to work as a journalist and hair-dresser.
Ngozi Ezeonu has featured in over 150 Nollywood movies among them;
- Glamour Girls
- Shattered Mirror
- The Pretty Serpent
- Tears of a Prince
- Cry of a Virgin
- Abuja top Ladies
- Family Secret
Ngozi Ezeonu – Profile
Full Name: Ngozi Ezeonu
Place of origin: Ogbunike, Anambra state, Nigeria
Parents: Mr and Mrs D.O Ikpelue
Date of Birth: 23rd of May, 1965
Marriage Status: Married
Languages: English, Igbo
Ngozi has six other siblings, five of who are males. Her first paying job was as a hair-stylist before she did a diploma course in Journalism. The beautiful actress practiced journalism for a short while before joining Nollywood in 1993. She was given a supporting lead role in her first movie titled ‘Nneka, The Pretty Serpent’. She had her break through with the movie ‘Glamour Girls’. Since then, she has featured in over 150 movies. She is married with kids.
Ngozi Ezeonu Husband and Children
Ngozi Ezeonu Children
Ngozi Ezeonu is blessed with four children.
Ngozi Ezeonu Husband – Ngozi Ezeonu Marriage
Ngozi Ezeonu is married to Edwin
Ngozi Ezeonu Daughter
Ngozi Ezeonu’s daughter is a real beauty like her mum.
5 things you should know about Ngozi Ezeonu
- A native of Ogbunike in Anambra State, the actress was born on May 23, 1965.
- A trained journalist, the actress practised Journalism at Radio Lagos before making her acting debut.
- Currently married, the actress is a proud mother of four children.
- The actress was introduced to Nollywood by Zeb Ejiro, who offered her a role in her debut movie “Nneka the Pretty Serpent.”
- In an interview, the actress revealed that she cannot go nude for a movie, play romantic roles or play roles that involves mishandling kids.