- 1 Noah Reid Biography and Wiki
- 2 Noah Reid Age and Birthday
- 3 Noah Reid Height and Weight
- 4 Noah Reid Education
- 5 Noah Reid Family, Parents and Siblings
- 6 Noah Reid Wife
- 7 Noah Reid Net Worth
- 8 Noah Reid Measurements and Facts
- 9 Noah Reid Bio and Wiki
- 10 Noah Reid Birthday
- 11 Noah Reid Body Measurements
- 12 Noah Reid Family and Relationship
- 13 Noah Reid Net Worth and Salary
- 14 Noah Reid House and Cars
- 15 Noah Reid Simply the Best
- 16 Noah Reid Schitt’s Creek
- 17 Noah Reid Gemini
- 18 Noah Reid Franklin
- 19 Noah Reid Tour
- 20 Noah Reid Movies and TV Shows
- 21 Noah Reid Awards and Achievements
- 22 Frequently Asked Questions about Noah Reid
- 23 Who is Noah Reid?
- 24 How old is Noah Reid?
- 25 How tall is Noah Reid?
- 26 Is Noah Reid married?
- 27 How much is Noah Reid worth?
- 28 How much does Noah make?
- 29 Where does Reid live?
- 30 Is Noah dead or alive?
- 31 Noah Reid Social Media Contacts
- 32 Related Biographies
- 33 Reference:
Noah Reid Biography and Wiki
Noah Reid is a Canadian Screen-Award winning Actor, Musician, Voice Actor, Writer and Producer who was born and brought-up Toronto, Ontario. He is widely known for his roles on several films and series including the educational children animated tv series ‘Franklin’ as the voice of Franklin and the CBC situation comedy ‘Schitt’s Creek’ as Patrick Brewer.
He has received several awards including the ‘Canadian Screen Award nomination’ for Best Original Song for his work in the feature film ‘People Hold On’, the ‘Canadian Screen Award’ for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy for his work on Schitt’s Creek. He is also known for his albums which include ‘Songs From a Broken Chair’ and ‘Gemini’ and his single ‘Honesty’.
Noah Reid Age and Birthday
Reid is 33 years old as of 2020, he was born on 29 May 1987, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He celebrates his birthday on 29th May every year and his birth sign is Gemini.
Noah Reid Height and Weight
Noah stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters) and Weighs 155 lbs (70 kg). He also appears to be quite tall in stature in his photos. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Noah Reid Education
Reid went to Etobicoke School of the Arts and later, he joined National Theatre School of Canada, Montreal, Quebec and graduated from the school in 2008.
Noah Reid Family, Parents and Siblings
Noah was born to Stuart Reid and Doreen Balabanoff, who were both visual artists. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. It is not known if he has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Noah Reid Wife
Reid is happily married to his wife Clare Stone, a Canadian Actress. The couple tied the knot on 25 July 2020 in a wedding ceremony attended by close friends and relatives. They had engaged earlier on 31 December 2018. They are living happily together.
Noah Reid Net Worth
Noah has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020. This includes his assets, money and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Actor, Musician, Voice Actor, Writer and Producer. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Noah Reid Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about him;
Noah Reid Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Noah Nicholas Reid
- Popular As: Noah Reid
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor, Musician, Voice Actor, Writer and Producer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Noah Reid Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 33 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Date of Birth: 29 May 1987
- Place of Birth: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Birthday: 29th May
Noah Reid Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters)
- Weight: 155 lbs (70 kg)
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Noah Reid Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Stuart Reid
- Mother: Doreen Balabanoff
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Clare Stone
- Children: None
Noah Reid Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $2 Million
- Salary: $46,410
- Source of Income: Actor, Musician, Voice Actor, Writer and Producer
Noah Reid House and Cars
- Place of living: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Noah Reid Simply the Best
In 2019, Noah was nominated for the Dorian Awards TV Musical Performance of the Year for the Schitt’s Creek television series cover of ‘Simply the Best’ song. He ranks the best as #1 on the list.
Noah Reid Schitt’s Creek
Reid portrayed Patrick Brewer Schitt’s Creek from seasons 4 to 6 as a starring character and as a recurring character in season 3. Schitt’s Creek is a Canadian television sitcom series that were created by Dan and Eugene Levy, produced by Colin Brunton and Kosta Orfanidis and executive produced by Eugene Levy and Daniel Levy.
The series is about trials and tribulations of the Rose family which was wealthy who were forced to relocate to Schitt’s Creek, a small town that is mostly considered and was once purchased as a joke. It was first released on 13 January 2015 and aired its last episode on 7 April 2020 on CBC Television. He acts as David’s business partner and husband.
Noah Reid Gemini
Noah released Gemini album on 28 May 2020. Some of the songs listed in the Gemini album includes
- Jacob’s Dream
- Hold On
- Got You
- Hate This Town
- American Roads
- I Guess I’ll Just Lie Here
- I Had a Dream Last Night
- I Miss Writing Songs
Noah Reid Franklin
Reid voiced the title character in Franklin from 1997 to 2004, as a child actor. Franklin is an educational Canadian animated television series of children, that was produced by Nelvana. The series in based on the Franklin the Turtle books by Brenda Clark and Paulette Bourgeois, It was followed up by a CGI adaptation, Franklin and Friends.
Noah Reid Tour
Noah Reid landed his debut role in the 1996 movie In Love and War. He gave voice in animated series Pippi Longstocking (1997-1999). Furthermore, the actor rendered the main voice of Franklin in the animated series Franklin (1997-2004).
In 2000, Reid landed his first TV role in a series In a Heart Beat. His portrayal of Marshall Wheeler in Strange Days at Blake Holsey High from 2002 to 2006 brought him huge popularity.
Subsequently, the actor appeared as a guest artist in TV shows like Titanic, Rookie Blue, Alphas, Cracked, and Backpackers.
Since 2015, Reid has been playing the lead role in Kevin From Work along with Chris Elliott, Emily Hampshire, and Dan Levy. His role as Patrick Brewer in the show also earned him Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance. He also won a Canadian Screen Awards and ACTRA Award for Members’ Choice Series Ensemble for his role in the Schitt’s Creek.
Noah Reid Movies and TV Shows
- 1996 – In Love and War as Boy
- 1997–1999 – Pippi Longstocking as Tommy Settergren (voice)
- 1997–2004 – Franklin as Franklin (voice)
- 1998 – The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue as Timmy Brisby’s Singing Voice
- 2000–2001 – In a Heartbeat as Mark
- 2001 – Martin the Warrior: A Tale of Redwall as Keyla (voice)
- 2002–2006 – Strange Days at Blake Holsey High as Marshall Wheeler
- 2002 – Rolie Polie Olie: The Defender of Fun as Screwy (voice)
- 2005 – Terry as Darrell Fox
- 2006 – Jane and the Dragon as Gunther Breech (voice)
- 2007 – Naturally, Sadie as Todd
- 2009 – Degrassi: The Next Generation as Chris
- 2010 – Score: A Hockey Musical as Farley Gordon
- 2011 – Three Inches as Walter Spackman
- 2012 – Titanic as Harry Widener
- 2013 – Cracked as Mark Tisdale
- 2014 – Pride of Lions as Elliott Ackers
- 2015 – Kevin from Work as Kevin
- 2017–2020 – Schitt’s Creek as Patrick Brewer
- 2019 – Disappearance at Clifton Hill as Marcus
- 2020 – The Archivists as Will
Noah Reid Awards and Achievements
Featured Famous People Starting with Letter N
- Nacer Chadli
- Nafessa Williams
- Nam Da Reum
- Nancy Barrett
- Nancy Chen
- Nan Harris
- Naomi Wu
- Nao Singer
- Nas Blixky
- Nasty C
- Natacha Van Honacker
- Nata Lee
- Natalia Dyer
- Natalie Fultz
- Natalie Harp
- Natalie Herbick
- Natalie Jacobson
- Natalie Jongjaroenlarp
- Natalie Pasquarella
- Natalie Pinkham
- Nat Faxon
- Nathalie Pozo
- Nathan Eovaldi
- Nathaniel Prescott
- Nathan Janak
- Naveen Dhaliwal
- Navid Ali
- Neal Barnard
- Neen Williams
- Negin Mirsalehi
- Neil Diamond
- Neil Morrissey
- Nephew Tommy
- Nia Ali
- Nia Kay
- Nicea Degering
- Nicholas Gleaves
- Nicholas James
- Nichole Berlie
- Nichole Gustafson
- Nick Bollettieri
- Nick Fradiani
- Nick Koumalatsos
- Nick Merianos
- Nick Sandell
- Nicky Schillace
- Nicole Baker
- Nicole Gabe
- Nicole Glor
- Nicole Power
- Nicole Taffer
- Nikki Battiste
- Nikki Butler
- Nikki Dee Ray
- Nikki Howard
- Nikki Lane
- Nikki Rudd
- Nikki Taylor
- Nikki Uberti
- Nina West
- Nir Eyal
- N K Jemisin
- Noah Kahan
- Noah Sebastian
- Noel Fisher
- Noel King
- Nolan Gould
- Norm Abram
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.