Noah Taylor Biography
Noah Taylor is a famous Australian-born British actor. He is well known for his roles as teenage David Helfgott in Shine, Darby Sabini in the BBC One series Peaky Blinders, Mr. Bucket in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Danny in the Australian cult film He Died with a Felafel in His Hand.
Taylor correspondingly starred as Adolf Hitler in both the American television series Preacher and the 2002 film Max. He also starred Dr. Friedrich “Fritz” Pfeffer in A Small Light in 2023.
10 Quick Facts About Noah Taylor
- Name: Noah George Taylor
- Age: 54 Years Old
- Birthday: 4 September
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Height: 5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 meters)
- Nationality: English
- Occupation: Actor
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under review
- Net worth: $5 million
Noah Taylor Age
Noah is 54 years old. He was born on September 4, 1969, in London, England. He celebrates his birthday on September 4 every year, and his birth sign is Virgo.
Noah Taylor Height
Taylor stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall.
Noah Taylor Weight
Taylor weighs 78 kg (172 lbs).
Early Life and Education
Taylor was born on September 4, 1969, in London, England, to Australian parents, Maggie (née Miller), a journalist and book editor, and Paul Taylor, a copywriter and journalist. When he was five years old, his family returned to Australia, where they grew up in the Melbourne suburbs of Clifton Hill and St Kilda.
Taylor left home before graduating from University High School in Melbourne to pursue a career in acting. He began his training at St. Martin’s Youth Theatre in South Yarra, where he performed in plays for a year.
Rise to Fame
Taylor rose to fame in 1996 with his portrayal of the tormented young pianist David Helfgott in the film Shine. The film was a critical and commercial success, and Taylor’s performance was widely praised. He won numerous awards for his role, including an AACTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role and a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Noah Taylor Parents
Noah was born and raised by his father Paul Taylor, a copywriter, and journalist, and his mother Maggie (née Miller), a journalist and book editor. Taylor’s parents are both Australian.
Noah Taylor Siblings
Taylor spent his childhood alongside his two younger brothers.
Noah Taylor Wife
Taylor is married to Dionne Harris, an Australian fashion designer. The couple tied the knot on November 14, 2012, and together they are blessed with a daughter named Martha Taylor. The family resides in Brighton, East Sussex.
Noah Taylor Children
Taylor together with his wife are proud parents of a daughter named Martha Taylor
Noah Taylor Net Worth
Taylor has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Actor. Through his various sources of income, Noah has accumulated good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Noah Taylor Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Noah Taylor.
Noah Taylor Wiki
- Full Names: Noah George Taylor
- Popular As: Actor
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor
- Nationality: English
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Noah Taylor Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 54 Years Old
- Zodiac Sign: September 4, 1969
- Date of Birth: Virgo
- Place of Birth: London, England
- Birthday: September 4
Noah Taylor Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 42 Inch
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 meters)
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: To be updated
- Waist Size: To be updated
- Biceps Size: To be updated
Noah Taylor Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Paul Taylor
- Mother: Maggie (née Miller)
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Two
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Dionne Harris
- Children: Martha Taylor
Noah Taylor Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Salary: Not Available
- Source of Income: From his career as an Actor
Taylor is an Australian actor born on September 4, 1969, in London, England. He began his acting career at a young age, appearing in Australian television shows and films. His breakthrough role came in 1996 with his portrayal of the tormented young pianist David Helfgott in the film Shine, for which he won numerous awards, including an AACTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
Taylor has also appeared in films such as Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider – The Cradle of Life, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Vanilla Sky, and Predestination. He has also worked extensively on stage, appearing in productions such as Hamlet, Macbeth, and The Importance of Being Earnest. Taylor is a highly respected actor known for his versatility and range. He has been praised for his ability to bring complex and challenging characters to life.
Noah Taylor Movies and TV Shows
- Preacher (TV Series)
- Hanna (TV Series)
- Paddington 2
- The Menkoff Method
- Deep Water (TV Mini-Series)
- Free Fire
- The Windmill
- And Then There Were None (TV Mini-Series)
- Dogs in Space
- Powers (TV Series)
- Peaky Blinders (TV Series)
- Maya the Bee Movie
- Lost in Karastan
- Edge of Tomorrow
- Game of Thrones (TV Series)
- Dolphin Cove (TV Series)
- Dadah Is Death (TV Movie)
- The Year My Voice Broke
- Frontier (TV Mini-Series)
- Killer Zombies (Short)
Noah Taylor Teeth
Taylor’s teeth are a topic of some discussion among fans. Some people find them unique and attractive, while others find them imperfect. However, there is no doubt that Taylor’s teeth are a part of his signature look. During an interview with The Age, Taylor said that he has always had crooked teeth. He said that he was never self-conscious about them until he became famous.
Noah Taylor Flirting
Taylor is known for his quirky and unconventional personality, and his flirting style is no exception. He is not one to use cheesy pickup lines or make over-the-top gestures. Instead, he prefers to flirt in a more subtle and understated way.
Notable Travel, Events, and Experiences
- In 1998, Taylor attended the Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of his film Shine.
- In 2002, Taylor was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the film Shine.
- In 2004, Taylor starred in the Broadway production of Hamlet.
Noah Taylor Awards Accomplishments and Achievements
- AACTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role – Shine (1996)
- Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actor – Shine (1998)
- Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role – Shine (1997)
- Tony Award nomination for Best Actor in a Play – Hamlet (2004)
- Film Critics Circle of Australia Award for Best Supporting Actor – Shine (1997)
- Film Critics Circle of Australia Award for Best Actor – The Year My Voice Broke (1988)
- Australian Film Institute Award nomination for Best Actor – Shine (1996)
Hobbies and Interests
- Music: Taylor is a talented musician and songwriter.
- Art: Taylor is also a painter and visual artist.
- Reading: Taylor is a voracious reader, and he enjoys reading a wide variety of books.
- Travel: Taylor has traveled extensively throughout the world, and he enjoys visiting new places and experiencing different cultures.
- Cooking: Taylor is a keen cook, and he enjoys trying new recipes.
Taylor is a well-rounded individual with a wide range of interests. He is a complex and fascinating actor, and his rise to fame is a testament to his talent, dedication, and versatility. He is a true original, and he continues to be one of the most exciting and unpredictable actors working today.
Noah Taylor Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.