Olamide is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist. He records mostly in Yoruba, his native tongue. In 2011, he released his debut studio album Rapsodi while signed to Coded Tunes. YBNL, his follow-up album, was released under his label imprint YBNL Nation.
He records mostly in Yoruba, his native tongue. In 2000, he decided to pursue a career in music. When asked why music, he said: “I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it’s my life, my hustle, my world”. In 2010, he performed at The Hip Hop World Awards. He studied at Tai Solarin University of Education.
In 2011, he released his debut studio album Rapsodi while signed to Coded Tunes. YBNL, his follow-up album, was released under his label imprint YBNL Nation.
The album was supported by the singles “First of All”, “Voice of the Street”, “Stupid Love”, and “Ilefo Illuminati”. On 7 November 2013, he released his third studio album Baddest Guy Ever Liveth. The album’s singles include “Durosoke” and “Yemi My Lover”. On 17 July 2013, he became the first Nigerian to sign an endorsement deal with Cîroc.
Olamide whose full name is Adedeji Olamide was born and raised in Bariga, The city of Lagos, Nigeria on the 15th of March 1989. His parents are Yoruba, and he identifies himself with his people; most of his songs are written and performed in Yoruba.Olamide Photo
The musician has been in a stable relationship with Aisha Suleiman since 2014. These two met even before Olamide turned into a superstar of Nigerian music.
Ever since they began dating, the paid has been growing stronger and stronger and the public and fans have been kept up to date on the relationship visible with the loved up pictures and videos of the lovebirds, posted every now and then on the social media. On Aisha’s birth of 2018, Olamide had finally made is way and decided to propose a marriage for his beloved.
Other than just being a musician, Olamide is also a father. He is the father to his only son with whom he named Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji who was born on the 30th of January 2016 in St. Ives Hospital in Lagos, Nigeria.
Olamide Adedeji Phone Number
Download Olamide Songs
To download all Olamide songs click the following link.
YBNL is the second studio album by Nigerian hip hop recording artist Olamide. It was released on November 12, 2012, as the follow-up to his debut studio album, Rapsodi.
Release date: 12 November 2012
Label: YBNL Nation
Producer: Olamide (exec.); Pheelz; Samklef; I.D Cabasa; Akid; 2Kriss; Tyrone
Genres: Hip hop music, African hip hop, Yoruba music
- Rapsodi (2011)
- YBNL (2012)
- Baddest Guy Ever Liveth (2013)
- Street OT (2014)
- Eyan Mayweather (2015)
- The Glory (2016)
- Lagos Nawa (2017)
- 2 Kings (2015) (with Phyno)
Olamide Music List – All Songs
- Eni Duro
- Apa It Jabo
- Young Erikina
- Ilefo Iluminati
- First of all
- Stupid Love
- Voice of the Street
- Yemi My Lover
- Story for the Gods
- Up in the Club
- Lagos Boy
- Melo Melo
Olamide New Song – Olamide Latest Song
Olamide is renowned for releasing singles after singles, then blessing us with an album at the end of every year, and in continuing in that fashion, the indigenous rapper has dropped a new banger titled ”Owo Shayo”.
”Owo Shayo” literally means ”Money for the drinks” is a party tune that will set the charts on fire.
Fresh from his collaborative effort with Phyno, ”Onyeoma”, which was released days ago, Badoo is not done and this new single is him consolidating on his glorious run since he released the hit single, ”Wo”. The song was produced by a long-time friend, Pheelz.
Olamide Net Worth
Olamide has confidently broken forth is currently living a dream. He is currently worth an estimated amount of $ 12 million which is not bad at all.
His money is basically made from his music career where he charges an average of N 4 million per show of which he attends weekly. He also makes money from his work as an ambassador for different brands like Ciroc, Guinness, Glo and Sterling Bank.
He has won several music awards in his career, including:-
- 2016 – Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEAs) – Album of the Year
- 2016 – – Rap Act of the Year
- 2015 – City People Entertainment Awards – Rap Artist of the Year
- 2015 – The Headies 2015 – Best Street-Hop Artiste
- 2015 – The Headies 2015 – Artiste of The Year
- 2015 – The Headies 2015 – Best Pop Single
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Certified Banger of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Video Wonder of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Artiste of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Male Artiste of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Best Hip-Hop Track
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Mixtape of The Year
- 2015 – TooXclusive Awards 2015 – Album of The Year
- 2014 – The Headies 2014 – Best Rap Album
- 2014 – The Headies 2014 – Album of the Year
- 2014 – 2014 Channel O Music Video Awards – Most Gifted West
- 2013 – Nigeria Music Video Awards – Best Afro Hip Hop Video
- 2013 – The Headies 2013 – Best Street Hip-Hop Artiste
- 2013 – The Headies 2013 – Best Rap Album
- 2013 – The Headies 2013 – Album of the Year
- 2013 – 2013 Nigeria Entertainment Awards – Best Indigenous Artiste
- 2013 – 2013 Nigeria Entertainment Awards – Best Collabo
Phyno Ft Olamide
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.