Pastors in Kenya Description
Here is a comprehensive list of genuine, fake and richest pastors in Kenya and their churches. The following are the pastors in Kenya:
Pastors in Kenya
- Harrison Ng’ang’a
- Dr. David Edward Owuor
- Pst. Pius Muiru – Maximum Miracle Centre
- Pastor James Ng’ang’a – Neno Evangelism Ministry
- Bishop Margaret Wanjiru – Jesus is Alive Ministry
- Apostle Kamlesh Patin
- Pastor Allan Kiuna – Jubilee Christian Centre (JCC)
- Pastor Michael Njoroge – Fire Ministries
- Pastor Muriithi – House of Grace church
- Maina Njenga – Hope International Ministries Church
- Pastor Wahome – Helicopter of God Ministries Church
- Wilfred Lai, Senior Pastor – Jesus Celebration Centre in Mombasa
- Pastor Arthur Gitonga
- Rev. Samuel Ndirangu
- Rev. Teresia Wairimu
- Pastor Allan Kiuna
- Pastor Joshua Otieno Mugenya – Senior Pastor at Maranatha Christian Believers International
- Pastor Isaac A. Andeche– Pastor/Preacher/Mentor/CEO (ALK)
- Pastor Mike Igunza – Friends of Jesus Ministries and New Tumaini Christian College
- Pastor peter kamau – Founding pastor at God’s favor fellowship
- Pastor George – Executive Pastor at International Christian Center
- Pastor Joseph Sikuku
- Pastor Alex Nyaga
- Pastor Michael
- Pastor Joseph Kyalo Kioko – Overseer and Founder Christian Harvest Centre Churches Nairobi, Kenya
- Pastor Brown Shitambasi – Reverent at Gospel abundant joy centre
- Pastor Madadi – Senior Pastor at The Nakuru House of Power Center
- Pastor Amos Kagwetha
- Pastor Richard Wasike – President Richminster Christian Foundation
- Pastor James Wanyony James Wayomi
- Pastor at pastor james wanyonyi
- Apostle & Pastor Esther Amukowa – Bishop Of Kingdom Of Glory Ministry
- Pastor.Ken. Nyambegera – Shephard at Kenya Evangelistic ministy
- Pastor Dan Dan – Pastor at Revival Apostolic Church of Worship
- Pastor Boniface Amani Gichina – Senior Pastor Winners Chapel International
- Pastor Waweru Njenga
- Pastor Irene Bushebi
- Pastor Gertrude Openda
- Pastor william Getumbe
- Fred Mugambi
Pastors in Kenya – Fake Pastors in Kenya
The Kenyan pastors are full of wolves in sheep’s clothes. Most of the pastors misleading innocent believers into their spiritual downfall and playing tricks on their faith. Let sinners sin and let believers believe, you can’t be somewhere in between, pretending to be holier than though and white as snow, yet deep down you are a savage, thirsty and a greedy son of man, hiding his claws so as to manipulate people. Being a man of God comes with respect, dignity and lots of expectations from the society, but these men have broken that trust.
KTN journalists (KTN’s Inside Story) Mohamed Ali and John Allan inquired intensively into and exposed the malpractice of Fake pastors in Kenya, and other controversial issues concerning clergymen who are taking advantage of their flock to enrich themselves in Kenya. The expose, nicknamed “Makri ya Injili” in Swahili and “Prayer Predators” in English, showed clearly the complete deceptive methods that Salvation Healing Ministries pastors use to lure and exploit their over-trusting flock. The two journalists revealed expert means used by pastors of exploiting their flock in the name of God.
Here are some of the pastors with controversies:
Bishop Gilbert Deya.
According to Bishop Gilbert Deya, the Almighty has gifted him with powers to make infertile women pregnant. He was accused of stealing innocent children from women and smuggling them across the border to Britain. He has also been accused of sexual assaults. He as well calls them Miracle Babies. He has been charged with attempted rape 4 times.
Pastor James Maina Nganga.
James Maina Nganga is the founder of Neno evangelism. Apparently, he has been accused of taking Mercy Njeri’s life in a fatal accident with his Range Rover and bribed the police to hide evidence away from the public eye. He has a record of being imprisoned at Shimo la Tewa. He performs fake miracles at a price.
Bishop Thomas Wahome.
Thomas Wahome is the helicopter of Christ church pranked his own congregation into believing he had been granted access to God’s book of life and began extorting a whole 1000 shillings from them to tell them if their names belonged to the book of life. His followers touch his clothes at a whopping 1200 bob to get healed.
Prophet Victor Kanyari.
He is a self-declared doctor and prophet who runs the salvation healing ministry. He was busted by media for his scum, soliciting sex from his female church members and coaxing them to testify of fake miracles performed by him. Also, his Mbegu ya 310 and Potassium per manganite for miracles.
Pastor Allan Gitonga.
He lives extravagant lifestyle is what many admire, the Redeemed gospel church leader has been accused of grabbing land around his Huruma church. He charges Ksh 200 to 20000 for a miracle.
Pastor Michael Njoroge.
He is the fire gospel ministry leader and quite fake when it comes to miracles. Banging prostitutes and using them to testify his miracles, stage managing a scene where gunmen showered his machine with bullets yet he walked away unharmed, the list of fake miracles is endless.
Prophetess Lucy Nduta.
The mother of Victor Kanyari has quite a reputation. She calls herself the HIV/AIDS healer. That through prayers she can cure it completely. After convincing her congregation she started to charge for her special prayers.
Pastors in Kenya – Richest Pastors in Kenya
- Bishop Margaret Wanjiru
- Allan and Kathy Kiuna
- Prophet Dr. David Owuor
- Thomas Wahome
- David Oyedepo
- Kamlesh Pattni
- Maina Njenga
- Pastor James Maina Ng’ang’a
- Bishop Mark Kariuki
Pastors in Kenya – Video
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.