Patrick Wayne Biography
Patrick Wayne is a famous American actor. He is the second son of movie superstar John Wayne and his first wife, Josephine Alicia Saenz. He followed in his father’s footsteps to become a successful actor in his own right.
He produced over 40 films, including eleven with his father. Subsequently in his career, Wayne evolved a television host with the 1980 variety program The Monte Carlo Show and the 1990 revival of Tic-Tac-Dough.
10 Quick Facts About Patrick Wayne
- Name: Patrick John Morrison
- Age: 84 Years (2023)
- Birthday: 15 July
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Height: 6 feet 1 inches(1.85 m)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under review
- Net worth: $12 million
Patrick Wayne Age
Patrick is 84 years old as of 2023, he was born on 15 July 1939, in Los Angeles, California, United States. He celebrates his birthday on 15 July every year and his birth sign is Cancer
Patrick Wayne Height
Patrick stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inches(1.85 m) tall.
Patrick Wayne Weight
Patrick weighs 85 kg (187 lbs).
Patrick Wayne Early Life and Education
Wayne was born on 15 July 1939, in Los Angeles, California, as one of John Wayne’s four children by his first wife, Josephine Alicia Saenz, daughter of Panama’s Consul General to the U.S. He adopted his father’s stage surname, Wayne. After completing his high school education. He enrolled at Loyola Marymount University, where he graduated in 1961. He was a member of the Alpha Delta Gamma fraternity in the same institution.
Patrick Wayne Parents
Patrick was born in Los Angeles, California, United States as the second son of John Wayne (father) and Josephine Alicia Saenz (mother). His father, John was one of the famous movie stars for over three decades. His father appeared in movies including The High and the Mighty and Stagecoach.
Rise to Fame
Wayne rose to fame in the 1970s, following his work on his father’s 1971 film Big Jake. He earned recognition in the sci-fi genre, starring in the popular matinee fantasy Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977), then in The People That Time Forgot (1977). Wayne also screen-tested for the title role of Superman. He co-starred as a romantic love interest to Shirley Jones in the brief TV series Shirley (1979).
He was the host of The Monte Carlo Show in 1980 and occasionally worked on game shows and syndicated variety series. Wayne had many appearances on popular television series of the 1970s and 1980s, including Fantasy Island (1978), Murder, She Wrote (1984), Charlie’s Angels (1976), and Sledge Hammer! (1986), and The Love Boat. Wayne appeared in the movie Young Guns (1988) as Pat Garrett.
Patrick Wayne Siblings
Wayne spent his childhood alongside his two brothers namely; Ethan Wayne, Michael Wayne, and his four sisters namely, Aissa Wayne, Marisa Wayne, Melinda Wayne Munoz, Mary Antonia Wayne LaCava.
Patrick Wayne Wife
Misha Anderson and Patrick Wayne have been married for 23 years since 8th May 1999. Previously, Wayne was married to Peggy Hunt (1965 – 1978). Patrick has also been in relationships with Zetta Whitlow (1989 – 1990), Marcia Wolf (1980 – 1984) and Shari Norris (1983 – 1984). Wayne furthermore had an encounter with Tuesday Weld (1959).
Patrick Wayne Children
Wayne is a proud father of two sons namely, Michael Wayne, and Anthony Wayne, and a daughter named Melanie Wayne.
Patrick Wayne Net Worth
Patrick has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2023. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Actor. Through his various sources of income, Wayne has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Patrick Wayne Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Patrick.
Patrick Wayne Wiki
- Full Names: Patrick John Morrison
- Popular As: Patrick
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Retired Actor
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Patrick Wayne Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 84 Years(2023)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Date of Birth: 15 July 1939
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birthday: 15 July
Patrick Wayne Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 42 Inch
- Height / How Tall?: 6 feet 1 inches(1.85 m)
- Weight: 85 kg (187 lbs)
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Patrick Wayne Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): John Wayne
- Mother: Josephine Alicia Saenz
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Ethan Wayne, Michael Wayne, Aissa Wayne, Marisa Wayne, Melinda Wayne Munoz, Mary Antonia Wayne LaCava
- Marital Status: Married
- Dating / Girlfriend: Misha Anderson (m. 1999)
- Children: Sons ( Michael and Anthony) Daughter(s) (Melanie)
Patrick Wayne Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $12 Million
- Salary: Not Available
- Source of Income: Actor
Patrick Wayne House and Cars
- Place of living: Arizona
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Wayne is the second son of John Wayne and his first wife, Josephine Alicia Saenz. He has appeared in over 40 films and television shows during his career. Wayne made his film debut at the age of 11 in his father’s 1950 western Rio Grande. He went on to appear in several other films with his father, including The Quiet Man (1952), The Searchers (1956), and Big Jake (1971). In the 1970s, Wayne began to focus on his own career. He starred in the science fiction films Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977) and The People That Time Forgot (1977).
He also appeared in the television series The Rounders (1966), Fantasy Island (1978), Murder, She Wrote (1984), and Sledge Hammer! (1986). Wayne also served as the host of the game show Tic-Tac-Dough from 1990 to 1991. In 2003, he became chairman of the John Wayne Cancer Institute.
Patrick Wayne Movies
- Shenandoah (1965)
- An Eye for an Eye
- The Young Land (1959)
- The Sun Shines Bright (1953)
- Swing Out, Sweet Land (1970)
- The Deserter (1971)
- Rio Grande (1950)
- The Long Grey Line (1955)
- The Gatling Gun (1971)
- The Quiet Man (1952)
- Big Jake (1971)
- The Green Berets (1968)
- Mister Roberts (1955)
- Beyond Atlantis (1973)
- The Conqueror (1956)
- The Searchers (1956)
- Sole Survivor (1970)
- Rustlers’ Rhapsody (1985)
- Young Guns (1988)
- Mustang Country (1976)
- The People That Time Forgot (1977)
Patrick Wayne Tv Shows
- Mr. Adams and Eve – Walter (1958)
- Alcoa Premiere: Bill Riley (1962)
- The Love Boat (1979-1986)
- The Monte Carlo Show (1980)
- Shirley (1980)
- Love, American Style (1970)
- Murder, She Wrote(1987)
- 12 O’Clock High (1966)
- Fantasy Island (1981)
Patrick Wayne Sinbad
Wayne played the title role in the 1977 fantasy film Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger. The film was directed by Sam Wanamaker and featured stop-motion effects by Ray Harryhausen. It was the third and final Sinbad film released by Columbia Pictures, following The 7th Voyage of Sinbad (1958) and The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (1973).
In Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger, Sinbad is tasked with delivering a cursed prince to a dangerous island. Along the way, he must battle a powerful witch, a giant minotaur, and a host of other dangers. The film was a box office success and was praised for its special effects and action sequences.
Notable Travel, Events, and Experiences
- Visiting the Amazon rainforest: Wayne visited the Amazon rainforest in the early 1970s to research a film project. He was fascinated by the rainforest and its inhabitants, and he wrote a book about his experiences called “The Amazon: A Personal Journey.”
- Exploring the Sahara desert: Wayne explored the Sahara desert in the early 1980s. He was fascinated by the desert’s beauty and its harshness, and he wrote a book about his experiences called “The Sahara: A Personal Odyssey.”
- Riding the Orient Express: Wayne rode the Orient Express in the early 1990s. He was fascinated by the train’s history and its glamour, and he wrote a book about his experiences called “The Orient Express: A Personal Journey.”
Social Impact: Philanthropic, Charitable and Community Involvement
Wayne is involved in a number of other charitable and community initiatives. He is a supporter of the Special Olympics, and he served as the honorary chairman of the John Wayne Cancer Institute’s annual golf tournament. He also donated his time and talents to a number of other organizations, including the Boy Scouts of America, the American Red Cross, and the United Way.
Patrick is a dedicated philanthropist and a strong advocate for a number of important causes. His work made a difference in the lives of many people, and he will be remembered for his compassion and his commitment to helping others.
Patrick Wayne Awards Accomplishments and Achievements
- Golden Globe Award for Best New Star of the Year – Actor: Wayne won this award in 1958 for his performance in the film “The Searchers.”
- Golden Boot Award: Wayne was awarded this award in 1986 for his contributions to the Western genre.
- John Ford Award: Wayne was awarded this award in 1995 for his commitment to the American Western film.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Wayne was awarded this award in 2007 for his lifetime of achievements in the entertainment industry.
Hobbies and Interests
- Hunting: Wayne is an avid hunter and he often went on hunting trips with his father.
- Fishing: Wayne is also an avid fisherman and he often went on fishing trips with his friends.
- Horseback riding: Wayne is an accomplished horseback rider and he often rode horses in films and television shows.
- Golf: Wayne is a skilled golfer and he often played golf with his friends.
- Reading: Wayne is an avid reader and he enjoyed reading a variety of books, including Westerns, biographies, and history books.
- Writing: Wayne is also a writer and he wrote several books, including a memoir about his father.
Wayne is a talented actor, a dedicated philanthropist, and a loving husband and father. He is remembered for his work on screen, his commitment to helping others, and his love of life.
Frequently Asked Questions About Patrick Wayne
Patrick is an American actor who was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, United States. He has appeared in several movies including Mister Roberts and The Searchers
Patrick is 83 years old as of 2022. He was born on 15 July 1939 in Los Angeles, California, United States
Patrick stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches(1.87m) tall
Patrick is currently single. He was previously married to Peggy Hunt on 11 December 1965 but divorced in 1978. He later married Misha Anderson on 8 May 1999. The couple divorced in 2015.
Patrick has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Actor.
Patrick lives in Arizona. We will upload images of his house as soon as we get them
Patrick is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Patrick has retired from acting, he is currently living in Arizona.
Patrick Wayne Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: