Russell Brand Biography
Russell Brand (Russell Edward Brand) was born on 4th June 1975 in Grays, United Kingdom. He is a comedian, actor, radio host, author, and activist.
Russell Brand Age
- He was born on 4th June 1975 (42 years as at 2017)
Russell Brand Stand Up/ Comedian
In 2000 he performed stand-up at the Hackney Empire New Act of the Year final where he finished fourth. His performance attracted the attention of Bound and Gagged Comedy Ltd agent Nigel Klarfeld.
In 2010 he also made his Edinburgh debut as one-third of the stand-up show Pablo Diablo’s Cryptic Triptych. In 2004 he took his first one-man show, the confessional Better Now, to the Edinburgh Festival, giving what he claimed was an honest account of his heroin addiction.
In 2006 he launched his first nationwide tour,’Shame’.The show was released on DVD as Russell Brand: Live. Brand appeared in a sketch and performed stand-up at Amnesty International’s Secret Policeman’s Ball in 2006 and again at the 2012 edition at Radio City Music Hall.
His second nationwide tour, in 2007, was called Russell Brand: Only Joking and released on DVD as Russell Brand: Doin’ Life. Brand began performing in the US, and recorded a special for Comedy Central titled Russell Brand in New York, which aired in March 2009.
Russell Brand Films/ Movies
- 2010: Get Him to the Greek
- 2008: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- 2011: Arthur
- 2010: Despicable Me
- 2012: Rock of Ages
- 2016: Trolls
- 2015: Brand: A Second Coming
- 2011: Hop
- 2013: Despicable Me 2
- 2008: Bedtime Stories
- 2016: Army of One
- 2015: The Emperor’s New Clothes
- 2010: The Tempest
- 2007: St. Trinian’s
- 2007: Penelope
- 2013: Paradise
- 2002: Cruise of the Gods
- A Bear’s Christmas Tail
- The Abbey
- The London Perambulator
- Weird World
- Russell Brand TV Shows
- 2012 – 2013: Brand X with Russell Brand
- Since 2014: The Trews
- 2007 – 2008: Russell Brand’s Ponderland
- Since 2002: RE:Brand
- Since 2004: The Big Fat Quiz of the Year
- 2006: 1 Leicester Square
- Since 2004: Big Brother’s Big Mouth
- 2005 – 2008: Cold Blood
- 2002: White Teeth
- 1994 – 1995: Mud
- Since 2008: Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack
- 2006: Russell Brand’s Got Issues
- 2006: The Russell Brand Show
- Since 2007: The Abbey
- 2005: Blessed
Russell Brand Book
- 2007: My Booky Wook
- 2007: Doing Life
- 2007: Irons in the Fire
- 2008: Articles of Faith
- 2010: Booky Wook 2
- 2014: Booky Wook Collection
- 2014: Revolution
- 2014: The Pied Piper of Hamelin
- 2014: The Pied Piper of Hamelin: Russell Brand’s Trickster Tales
- 2017: Recovery: Freedom from Our Addictions
- 1989: Attack of the Tiger Teams: Inside America’s Computer Security Crisis
- 2007: My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up
- 2014: Russell Brand’s Trickster Tales: The Pied Piper of Hamelin
- 2015: The Emperor’s New Clothes
- 2015: Russell Brand’s Trickster Tales: the Emperor’s New Clothes
- 2017: Fix: Freedom from Your Addictions
- 2017: Twelve: Freedom from Your Addictions
Russell Brand Revolution
Revolution is a non fiction book in which Brand advocates for a non violent social based on principles of spirituality and the common good.
Russell Brand Family; Mother and Dad
His parents are Barbara Elizabeth (née Nichols) and photographer Ronald Henry Brand.His parents split when he was six months old, and he was raised by his mother. When he was 8 years his mother contracted uterine cancer and then breast cancer one year later.
Brand says he had a “strange relationship” with his father, whom he saw sporadically and who took him to visit prostitutes during a trip to Thailand when Brand was a teenager.
Katy Perry Russell Brand
Brand and Katty Perry began dating after they met at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in September, when Perry threw a water bottle at his head from across the room during rehearsal.The two became engaged on New Year’s Eve 2009 during a holiday in India,
On 23rd October 2010 they got married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan. On 30th 2011 Brand announced that they were divorcing after 14 months of marriage. They cited irreconcilable differences and the divorce was finalized in July 2012.
Russell Brand Laura Gallacher/ Wife
In 2015 he began dating Scottish lifestyle blogger Laura Gallacher (who he had been dating on and off since 2007), on 26th August 2017 they got married.
Russell Brand Baby
In July 2016 Brand suggested in an Instagram post that they were expecting a child and in November 2016 their daughter Mabel was born.
Russell Brand Trump
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.