Safaricom live gives you a wide range of entertainment ranging from Download ringtones, Music, Videos, Games, application,Free Apps, DSTV mobile channel.
Safaricom Company limited which has collaborated with DStv to enable its customers to watch Safaricom Live DSTV channels from their phones. This is done by subscribing for the channels
How to subscribe to Safaricom live DSTV mobile channels.
The first thing is to ensure that you have enough airtime credit in your Safaricom line and the phone you are using is 3G phone. Then, dial *544# and select DStv to activate. After that, you need to point your Safaricom 3G phone’s web browser tohttp://wap.safaricom.com/DStvApp and you will be able to activate for channels.
The subscription for these services can be done daily or weekly. The amount for daily subscription is Kshs.60 while the weekly subscription costs Kshs.250. you will be subscribing by dialing *544# on your 3G phone.
The channels which can be watched from the phone (3G phones).
The channels will be able to watch using your phone once you subscribe includes;
- SupersportBlitz – for sports highlight.
- Supersport live 1-for live sports events.
- Supersport live 2 – for live sports events.
- Channel O – for music across Africa.
- Trace Urban – for music across the world.
- Cartoon Network – for cartoons.
- Boomerang – for animation entertainment.
- CNN – live coverage of news from all corners of the world.
- AfricaMagic – movies from Africa.
- AfricaMagic Swahili – movies in Swahili language.
- E! Entertainment – for all celebrity gossip and entertainment news.
- DStv Events – for selecting DStv programmes.
- KBC – news, sports and soaps
- K24 – news, sports and live reports.
- NTV – news, sports, series and soaps
- Citizen TV – news sports and soaps.
- TBN – for Christian songs and preaching.
For more information concerning the channels form DStv, check www.dstvmobile.com.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.