Dineo Moeketsi Biography
Dineo Moeketsi was born on 20th July 1989. She is a South African actress, singer, dancer and television presenter best known for her role as the host of the Channel O music magazine show O-Access, hosting it from 2011-2012.
Dineo Moeketsi Education Background
- She attended the National School of the Arts (NSA) in Braamfontein in the city of Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- In 2009 she attended The New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in Greenwich Village on the west side of Lower Manhattan, in New York City.
Dineo Moeketsi Acting Career
She trained at the National School of the Arts and the New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in New York.
She has appeared in a number of theatre productions including Grease, The Fifth Floor and 66676, and starred in the role of Lindiwe in the 10th season of the SABC1 youth drama series Soul City, in 2010. She also played a cameo role in the SABC1 sitcom City Ses’la.
- ScreenTime with Nicky Greenwall Season 3 as Naledi.
- Scandal! Season 1 as Lindiwe.
- My Perfect Proposal Season 1 as a Guest star.
- My Perfect Family Season 2 as Shoki.
- She made a cameo appearance at City Ses’la Season 4
Dineo Moeketsi as a Media personality
She won the hosting gig on O-Access after a nation-wide talent search.
In 2010 she was a presenter at the seventh annual Channel O Music Video Awards and in 2011 she co-hosted the Channel O Music Video Awards, with Banky W. In 2012 she was a Red Carpet Reporter in the build-up show to the 9th Annual Channel O MVAs.
- Check Coast season 1.
- Eksê Zwakala Season 3.
- Glambition Season 1.
- O-Access Season 5 and 6.
- Room 9 Season 1.
- Soul City Season 10.
- The Channel O Africa Music Video Awards Season 7 and 9.
- The Queen Season 1 as the Red Carpet Reporter.
- The South African Film and Television Awards Season 10.
- V-Entertainment Season 4, 5,6 &7
Dineo Moeketsi Music Career
She sung backing vocals for the band Flash Republic and was one of the Top 14 contestants on the M-Net reality competition High School Musical: Spotlight South Africa, in 2008.
How Old is Dineo Moeketsi
She was born on 20th July 1989.
Dineo Moeketsi Family and Boyfriend
Her mother is the famed Radio 2000 presenter Kgomotso Moeketsi (also known as KG).
Her boyfriend is Solo, she likes to keep her love life private but in an interview with Dj Fresh she revealed that they had dated for four years (as at 2016)
Dineo Moeketsi Photo
Dineo Moeketsi Weight Loss
Dineo’s weight loss tips:
- Limit or exclude carbs (carbohydrates) from your diet
- Cut out alcohol, beer or cocktails
- Set a weekly goal for your work out schedule. Go on the treadmill for 20 minutes a day, don’t overdo it at first.
- Drink water, I’m fond of warm water and lemon. It makes water tastier, try it.
- Get rid of the yummy things you love: I am a lover of yummy food, ribs and all but I had to learn how to cut off the junk I love.
- I am currently on a detox after the festive. When you can, try eating veggies and fruit.
Dineo Moeketsi interview with The Eagle
What are you currently up to?
Dineo Moeketsi: I’m currently co-hosting a talk show on e-tv called Ek Se Zwakala and I’m the female voice of 5FM.
Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Dineo Moeketsi: I don’t like saying what my plans are or where I see myself as I feel there’s already enough pressure that I’ve placed on myself so to that I prefer to say, just wait and see.
What drives you to get up in the morning and face the day? What inspires you?
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Dineo Moeketsi: My dreams, how I want my life to pan out, the powerful woman I want to be.
What are your hobbies?
Dineo Moeketsi: Travelling, online shopping, going to the spa, going to concerts, attending food festivals and finding secret concerts.
What’s your favourite food?
Dineo Moeketsi: Salmon & Avo Rosti’s, Sushi, Dumpling & Oxtail, blue velvet cupcakes.
What’s your favourite fashion accessory?
Dineo Moeketsi: Statement earrings or necklace.
Who is your role model and why?
Dineo Moeketsi: My mother because of all that she’s taught about pursuing a dream and being fearless. Beyoncé because of fierceness, being business savvy and powerful.
What is your secret to success?
Dineo Moeketsi: Perseverance, persistence, excellence.
What music are you currently listening to- on your ipod/car?
Dineo Moeketsi: Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp A Butterfly and Jazmine Sullivan’s Reality Show.
What is it about South Africa that you love?
Dineo Moeketsi: I love every single thing about South Africa. The colours of the environment, the diversity of the people, the incredible food.
What is your Mother’s Day message?
Dineo Moeketsi: Happy Mother’s Day Mom. Thank you for being the most giving, loving, beautiful, amazing, caring Mother any girl could ask for.
What is your message to young girls of today?
Dineo Moeketsi: Let every decision you make towards being the best you can be, deliberate and serve you best first before it serves others.
What is your take on the xenophobia attacks?
Dineo Moeketsi: Killing will never be okay. It’s shocking and disgusting what a brother has done to another brother. The SA government must do their all to educate citizens on their opportunities and do better in terms of creating them.