Dineo Nchabeleng Biography
Dineo Nchabeleng is a South African actress best known as the teenager Angela Mogale on the SABC1 soap opera Generations.
Dineo attended Alberton Primary, and went on to the National School of the Arts, where she majored in music. After matric she enrolled at Wits for a BA degree majoring in politics and international relations.
She started acting in dramas in primary school and would compete against other neighboring schools. Her grade one teacher, Mrs Smit, suggested that her parents take her to an agency, and the rest was history.
She appeared in the television drama Soul City in 2001 and presented YoTV’s Blue Couch, a daily current affairs actuality show. Dineo has done several voice overs like Omo, Sunlight, Coca–Cola, Isuzu, Love Life and Sanlam.
Dineo Nchabeleng Age
She was born on 13th May 1992 in South Africa. She is 26 years old as of 2018.
Dineo Nchabeleng Parents
Dineo said that she is grateful have supportive parents who are there for her throughout the difficult times. “My parents supported me even when things were written about me. They never took anything to heart because they know me. We talked about everything and they would often ask me what I needed help with. This allowed me to keep pressing on and to not fear achieving greatness,” said Dineo.
She said her parents are also there to help with her daughter. “It’s their first grandchild, so everyone is hands on. I know she is in safe hands when I go to work.”
Dineo Nchabeleng Boyfriend
She likes to keep her private life away from the spotlight hence details about whether she has a boyfriend, husband or whether she is married are not known.
Dineo Nchabeleng Baby | Dineo Nchabeleng’s Daughter
She is a mother of a baby girl called Gabriella Bohlale, who she born in 2014. She posted a picture of herself (when she was pregnant), with the caption: “A year ago today God declared many blessings upon my life. He gifted me with thee priceless and most valuable gift of motherhood. Today I thank Him for your life Gabriella, I pray He grant you all your hearts desires…now and forever more. May He bless you and keep you,all the days of your life! HAPPY BORNDAY Boss Lady Gaby.”
Dineo Nchabeleng Television Roles
- Dream World (Season 2) as Thando.
- End Game (Season 1) as Ayanda Hlatswayo.
- Generations (Season 1) as Angela Mogale.
- Gold Diggers (Season 2) as Emily.
- Mi Kasi Su Kasi (Season 1) as Kasi Host.
- Mzansi Love Season 2 (Kasi Style) as Zipho.
- Ring of Lies (Season 1&2) as Sli.
- Single Guyz (Season 2) as Lerato.
- Soul City (Season 5) as Dikeledi.
Dineo Nchabeleng Twitter
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.