Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higer Education Act, 1997 (reg. no. 2007/HE07/0022). Company registration number: 1987/004754/07.
Rosebank College Courses Offered
- Bachelor of IT in Business Systems;
- Bachelor of IT in Business Systems
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Higher Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices
- Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services
Rosebank College Fees
TUITION FEES – 2017
|Year 7||Year 8||Year 9||Year 10||Year 11||Year 12|
SCHOOL CHARGES – 2017
TOTAL FEES & CHARGES
Building Levy – per family – $500. This amount is a compulsory charge and is not tax deductible.
Fees & Charges listed above are inclusive of everything except:
- Fees for elective courses will be charged as separate items on Account Statements. This
additional charge will be added to the first invoice to be issued in term 1, 2017. The final
instalment amounts to be paid for 2017 will be calculated and advised on the first invoice issued.
- Optional activities (for example SKI Trip) will be charged separately during the year when these
activities take place.
- School Uniform is to be paid at the Uniform Shop and finalised prior to uniform collection.
- The cost of additional elective and senior representative Co-Curricular activities will be charged
School Charges include the following costs;
- All mandatory Excursions, Camps & Retreats.
- E-Learning Levy which includes all associated costs with student laptops including internet,
network, software, insurance, and hardware expenditure. In addition, all expenditure necessary
to run the College IT infrastructure which includes server cost and running expenses, data
storage disaster recovery and wireless internet.
- School expenses which include all costs associated with running the School including property
lease and governance, levies, photocopying, book hire and school magazine. This includes a $10
printing account for all students.
- Co-Curricular programme covers all mandatory activities on Thursday afternoons.
BILLING OF FEES
- One invoice will be issued at the beginning of Term1, 2017 for Total Fees & Charges plus
elective courses for the year. A statement which summarises account balances will be issued at
the end of each term.
- Payment Options There are two payment options available;
a. Ten equal instalments due on the 17th of each month for the period February to
November (Direct debit payments accepted only)
b. One upfront payment due at the end of February 2017
3. Discounts are available to students who have older siblings attending the College.
Rosebank College Online Application
If you are an international student please click here
Please ensure you have referred to any promotion terms and conditions that may apply, before applying