Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Biography
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi whose full name is Mbuyiseni Quintin Ndlozi was born in 1985 in Gauteng, South Africa. He is a South African politician. He is the youngest member of the Economic Freedom Fighters in Parliament and the party’s national spokesperson.
In 1992 he was brought into political consciousness when his uncle was jailed by the apartheid police force for his involvement in the underground activities of the liberation movement.
He used to participate in youth movements. He joined the South African Students Congress (SASCO), the African National Congress Youth League (ANCYL) and the Young Communist League (YCL).
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi served in the Palestinian and Cuban international solidarity movements. In 2013, he was involved in the “No Obama Campaign” that was initiated by some youth political congresses in the country.
In 2013, he was involved in the “No Obama Campaign” that was initiated by some youth political congresses in the country. He sits on the Portfolio Committees of Telecommunications as well as Communications to do oversight work.
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi, Julius Malema and Floyd Shivambu, along with the rest of the Economic Freedom Fighters parliamentary members, were forcefully thrown out of parliamentary for disrespecting president Jacob Zuma during his State of The Nation Address in 2015 and 2016. They have subsequently, at other sittings of the House, been removed from the National Assembly by the Parliamentary Protection services.
As from 16th May 2014 to 21st May 2014 he was a member elect at National Assembly(Parliament). He was the 8th Candidate at Economic Freedom Fighters National Election List 2014 (Election List) from 22nd April 2014 until 7th May 2014
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Membership
- Since 30th November 2016: Member at Ad Hoc Joint Committee on Appointment of Board Members to the National Youth Development Agency (Ad Hoc Committees).
- Since 30th November 2016: Member at Ad Hoc Committee on the South African Broadcasting Corporation Board Inquiry (Ad Hoc Committees).
- Since 10th November 2016: Alternate Member at Ad Hoc Committee on the South African Broadcasting Corporation Board Inquiry (Ad Hoc Committees)
- Since 14th May 2015: Member at Rules of the National Assembly (National Assembly Committees)
- Since June 2014: Member at Portfolio Committee on Communications (National Assembly Committees)
- since 21st May 2014: Member at National Assembly (Parliament)
- Member at Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) (Party)
- 29th February 2016- 6th May 2016: Member at Ad Hoc Joint Committee on Appointment of Board Members to the National Youth Development Agency (Ad Hoc Committees)
- June 2014 – 18th June 2015: Member at Portfolio Committee on Telecommunications and Postal Services (National Assembly Committees)
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Age
He was born in 1985.
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Education
On the 18th of August 2017, he was confirmed to have completed his doctorate (PhD in Political Sociology) at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa.
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Girlfriend – Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Wife
Ndlozi is said to be dating actor Mmabatho Montsho.
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Contacts
Tel: 076 834 7308/ 021 403 8872
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Photo
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Video