Rapulana Seiphemo Biography
Rapulana Seiphemo was born on 4th November 1967 in Meadowlands, Gauteng in South Africa. He is a South African producer and actor who is known for his role as Tau Mogale in the soap Generations.
Rapulana Seiphemo Age
He was born on 4th November 1967 in Meadowlands, Gauteng in South Africa. He is 51 years old as of 2018.
Rapulana Seiphemo Family – Rapulana Seiphemo Wife – Rapulana Seiphemo Married
In 2003, Rapulana married Olga Rubeiro at Royal Swazi Sun in Ezulwini in Swaziland. He has three children.
Rapulana Seiphemo Education Background
He attended Anchor Comprehensive High School in Orlando West in Soweto, Gauteng. In 1991, she attended Texas A&M University in College Station in Brazos County, Texas in the United States of America to study Bachelor of Arts (BA). In 1995 he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts which covered Acting, English, Psychology, Sociology and Theater production.
Rapulana Seiphemo Career
In 1989 Rapulana Seiphemo starred in the Market Theatre stage production; My Children, My Africa. He went on to appear on o several other stage productions including; The Merchant of Venice, Saturday Night, The Piano Lesson and The Blacks.
After Rapulana return to South Africa in 1995 he taught at Federated Union of Black Artists Academy (Fuba Academy). In 1996, he taught at Sibikwa Community Theatre Group and in 1997 tutored at Wits University.
Rapulana Seiphemo Movies
- 1995: Rhythm and Rights
- 1996: Deafening Silence
- 1997: Jump the Gun as Thabo
- 1998 – 2001: Isidingo as Godlieb Mofokeng
- 1999: A Reasonable Man as Joe Zuma
- 2000: Hijack Stories as Zama
- 2002- 2006: Generations as Tau Mogale
- 2003: God is African as Maltex
- 2005: Tsotsi as John Dube
- 2006- 2013: Muvhango as Pheko Mokoena
- 2006: Izoso Connexion as Rapulana
- 2008: Jerusalema as Lucky Kunene
- 2009: White Wedding as Tumi
- 2010: Themba as Vuyo Matakane
- 2010: Africa United as Philippe Baku
- 2010: Generations as Tau Mogale
- 2010: Host of the game show Ambush
- 2010- 2011: He was the one of the judges of Class Act a reality show.
- 2011: Silent Witness as Anton Radebe
- 2011: Skeem as Nyoka
- 2011: How to Steal 2 Million as Silent Witness
- 2011: Paradise Stop as Potso Mogopudi
- 2011: Layla Fourie as Sipho Khumalo
- 2012: Room 9 as Damian
- 2013: Boomba and TT as Stanley.
- 2014: Task Force as Joseph Ndlovu
- 2014- To Date: Generations as Tau Mogale
- 2015: Dias Santana as Makimba Ferreira
Rapulana Seiphemo Salary
His most commercially successful project to date has been the 2005 crime film Tsotsi, which brought in $3,000,000 at the box office. Generations producers revealed at a press conference that the principal cast earn on average R55000 per month.
Rapulana Seiphemo Net Worth
Rapulana Seiphemo has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Rapulana Seiphemo Facebook
Rapulana Seiphemo Twitter
Rapulana Seiphemo Instagram
Rapulana Seiphemo Daughter
Rapulana Seiphemo News
Rapulana Seiphemo: I still think back to the accident
Updated: 11 April 2018
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
Two years after surviving a horror car crash Generations: The Legacy actor Rapulana Seiphemo has not forgotten all the prayers and support he received after the ordeal.
Rapulana was involved in an accident which left three people dead and the soap star in intensive care. According to a police report at the time‚ the actor was fleeing from an attempted hijacking.
During an interview with TshisaLIVE‚ Rapulana said moments from the accident have stayed with him still and often resurface when he is driving alone late at night.
“It’s still a part of me but I don’t want to allow it to dictate to me and how I live my life. I can’t live in fear of what happened before. I am 100% now.”
The star said he just remembered being visited in hospital‚ and was grateful to have survived the ordeal.
“I have recovered fully. I just remember there being a whole lot of people at the hospital and I knew that there were prayers for me around the world. It helped‚” he said.
The star soon returned to his role on Generations: The Legacy and is now preparing for a new adventure as a radio host.
Rapulana will soon make his radio debut as a host on two Motsweding FM shows. He said that he was insanely nervous but was confident it will all go well.
“This is my first show on radio. It is exciting‚ I have done my training and I am ready. I have had to learn the desk and do test broadcasts‚ everything looks fine. I am very nervous‚ like any time I take to the stage‚ but this is just a new avenue for me.”
He said he was offered the opportunity to present a show on the station a while ago and had been sitting on the idea for a bit before he decided to take it on.
“It really won’t affect my work on Generations because I work on Generations in the week and then present on the weekends‚” he added.